36 running - unmarried female - life is at standstill

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Queen
36 running - unmarried female - life is at standstill

Post by Queen » 09 Jul 2018

Hi All,

I dont know why nothing works in terms of my matrimony prospects.

I visited N number of astrologers, did puja, chanting mantra, lalkitab remedies etc but nothing seems to work.

I am fed up of answering questions about my marriage to friends n relatives. moreover my career is finished.

can someone pls help me to understand if marriage is promised? or will i lead dejected hopeless life.

my details- 24.12.82, 23.35 pm, mumbai.

thank u

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 36 running - unmarried female - life is at standstill

Post by vedicvishal » 09 Jul 2018

Queen
You are Leo lagna and Pisces moon sign.
Your lagnesh (Sun) is heavily afflicted because of close conjunction with Ketu (Karak of obstruction).

As per what i see, i don't see any reason why you shouldnt get married.
As of now, Ra is in 7th house from dasha lord (Ve) and 7L from dasha lord is Me afflicted by Saturn.

I feel you have fair chances in ur next dasha (Sun Mahadasha starting march 2019).
Wont comment on any remedies or mantras that u chanted but will suggest to do Sun remedies for sure.

Here are some for you.
1) Drink water every morning kept overnight in copper vessel
2) Chant Gayatri mantra 10 times facing east as soon as u get up in morning while making face and hair slightly wet.
3) Chant Gayatri mantra 10 times as u lie on bed while sleeping.

Just have faith in yourself... you have exalted Ma and Sa (2 imp planets). Make use of these energies till your right time comes.

Best Wishes
Vishal

Queen

Post by Queen » 09 Jul 2018

thank you fro ur reply.

but is it not sun burns all planets near him. so su is 9 degree n ketu 10 degree.

will ketu still afflict sun.

anyone else has some more opinion on my chart

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jul 2018

Queen-sun-sun-mars PD and the other planet SD's[30-3-2019 to 06-4-2019]gives marriage.

joyd.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 09 Jul 2018

Mr Vishal
Not everyone has a right to chant Vedic hymns! The qualification is that they should undergone Upakarma (Thread initiation). Then there's a green signal & after that Guru has to teach us how to chant without apasvara! Anudaatta, Udaatta, Svarita has to be maintained clearly while chanting!
If you ask me why is that as an eligibility I've lot of convincing explanations, but for time being I shall give simple one. If someone wants to study in the institution which I'm presently studying, one has to write & qualify IIT-JEE or IIT-JAM or GATE. If not, one doesn't have an eligibility to seek an admission in my college!
Same way without thread initiation NEVER suggest people to chant Vedic hymns specially Mahaa Mrutnjaya Mantram & Gaayatri Mantram & so on (it doesn't mean, it is restricted for only one Varna... no) in Kali Yuga I didn't hear girls undergoing Upakarma, earlier Yuga's use to have it!
If you want queen to chant Gaayatri I'd suggest her to chant the following shloka:
Muktaavidruma, Hema Neela Dhawalachhayair Mukhai sthreekshanaih yukta mindunibaddha ratnamakutaam tatvaartha varnaatmikaam Gayatreem varadaa-bhayaam-kushakasha shubhram-kapaalam-gadaam shankha chakra mudhaaravinda yugalam hastairvahanteem bhaje!
Chant this shloka! This suffice!

Queen, things shall happen! Have a hope & All the best!

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 Jul 2018

I am sorry to ask couple of questions, which may be uncomfortable, but you may either you can respond or otherwise

Analyzing through K.P.System

Your 7th cusp in Kumbha in Purvaprostapadha nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Uttarashada nk
Guru is 5th cusp lord, in Guru's sign Ketu conjunct with Ravi, Shukra, Budha
Guru in Normal zodiac's eight house, Vrichika but goes to Shukra's bhava and Guru in your chart also 8th cup lord.

Dasa running now is Shukra and almost to get over

My questions are below
1.You had a fling with opposite gender, could be that person from Temple town or that Person from another caste, mostly a brahmin or Hindu brahmin ?

2.That person connected to your Professional work, or could be your colleague or your boss etc?

3.Physical relationship ?????

4.person no more in your life, looks like ????, negating your relationship????

Your marriage is destined to happen, that's for sure ???, if you can answer the above questions, I can see trough the appropriate house analysis and longitudinal depsoitions to ascertain your marriage.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Jul 2018

After 2018 Nov and before 2019 March marriage occurs .are you faced any stressful or tensed at present since 2017

FortuneTeller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by FortuneTeller » 10 Jul 2018

Hi
You may get (love) married after mid-February 2019.
More than one marriage possible.
Propensity of marriage skewing towards lovelessness, doubts and separation but you also will be able (and need) to rekindle the romance - from time to time.

FortuneTeller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by FortuneTeller » 10 Jul 2018

..and could be a known person - from education/institute and/or related to children.

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicvishal » 10 Jul 2018

Replying to Spirit Seeker
First I will thank you for providing all the information about eligibility of chanting mantras and actually simplifying it by giving example of how coveted is to get into IIT that is not made for common man like us.

Here is something from Swami Pragyanand of Delhi said about Gayatri Mantra in "hinduism today".
"Gayatri mantra is for everybody. Why I say this is because every mantra has a devata and in the case of Gayatri Mantra, the devata or God is the Sun God. Now the Sun God is for every creature in this world. therefore gayatri is also for everybody in this world. Gayatri is also known as mother and again mother is for everyone and therefore Gayatri is for every child of God. Anything which is created by God is for everybody, whereas if a man creates something it may be used for the benefit of some people only."

https://www.hinduismtoday.com/blogs-new ... /6493.html

With that said, no offense to what your beliefs are, my belief is God has created all these practices for human kind and if anybody does it with full devotion and pure mind them than there should be no restriction.

As per whether she should recite or not, i will rest the decision on queen.

Best Wishes
Vishal

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicvishal » 10 Jul 2018

Queen
To your question about Sun burning ketu because of close conjunction.
Sun only burn those which have physical existence. Rahu/Ketu are shadow planets and are not cumbust by sun. On the contrary they eclipse luminaries (sun and moon).

Best Wishes
Vishal

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 10 Jul 2018

Dear Vishal, Upakarma ceremony is not "created by man!" It's written in Vedic scriptures! & I hope you know that Vedic Scriptures aren't written by a human being. So, your belief is wrong!! As you said my belief & all, no it's not & I didn't say that Gaayatri Mantra is restricted to only particular group of people. It is indeed for everyone! (Come-on who're we, after all from embodiment of them) But the eligibility is to undergone Upakarma! We shouldn't chant the above Mantra like reciting a Shloka. For Girls & others who didn't undergone Upakarma ceremony, it is recommended only to listen.
My 1st question is why do you want to chant Gaayatri Mantra at all? If you want to pray Gaayatri Maata, why don't you recite the above mentioned shloka? When it is said that Vedic hymns are chanted only by the persons who undergone Upakarma!
You said something that who're with full devotion & pure mind they can do! Who're we to say this when scriptures are saying the other way? 1st of all pure mind & devotion is not so easy to get it! To get this state we have to chant & concentrate. So, for this don't decide that you can chant whatever you can chant. See, it is you you're deciding by your mere intellect. How sure your intellect is correct in judging a scripture? Where is your Mercury, Jupiter, 9th Lord (to check for devotion), Moon (to check for pure mind) how is your lagna Lord & Atmakaraka are placed? And for the God sake the Shlokas aren't modified. You're deciding something based on your intellect, how sure your intellect says correct?
For your kind information, I've undergone Upakarma in the last year (I was 21) & I'm not belongs to a Brahmin caste at all. Chanting Mantra & focusing is a deep desire in me. If I want I can just use my intellect & Chant whatever I want! But I didn't! There's a way to chant Rudrah Prashna, Aruna Prashna & so on) Gaayatri Mantra comes in between Sandhyaavandana Mantras. Maha Mrutnjaya Mantram comes at the just end of Rudram (Namakaprashna) Don't decide with your mundane intellect as the way you can. There is a procedure & this ceremony is open to everyone!
It is not you or me deciding it Vishal! Even Ramana Maharshi said that not to chant a Vedic hymn as the way you wish. The procedure is 1st to undergo that sacred ceremony, It is indeed an eligibility criteria! How could you change an eligibility criteria as the way you wish!

Queen, if nodes (Rahu Ketu) conjunct or aspect a planet we say that it is afflicted. If Ketu conjunct Sun, we can say that Sun is afflicted by Ketu.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 10 Jul 2018

marriage 12/2019-4/2020
Thanx

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 11 Jul 2018

Hi Queen,

1. Do u have any eye complaint ?
2. Your Love may not be turned into marriage ,

from 2019 october u have chances ....

rgds, NGR

Queen

Post by Queen » 20 Jul 2018

HI LEX,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

YOU ARE ALMOST CLOSE.

THANKS
QUEEN

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Jul 2018

Hey Queen

:D :D . All the best.

Queen

Post by Queen » 05 Nov 2018

Hi Lex,

can u pls do my analysis as you asked me few questions all questions are right except physical relationship, this hapened just for 1 month when mercury was retrogade last year. from 13 aug to 20th sept. It was the same person my firend I was in love with. Things did not go ahead I backed out.

I am unable to decide about my furture and career.

I am surprised when people say i wil get married as I see no signs of such.

Thanks
queen

Queen

Post by Queen » 02 Jan 2021

Hi Lex,

Can you pls have a look to see if time is favourable from sun - Jupiter dasha which starts in April 2021.

Do you see any chances here.

As per KP system, all life events have had occured as per the time line, especially venus dasha.

( in terms of physical relationship, it was restricted to hugs n kiss, never sexual encounter). This happened in ven - ven, ven -sun period and one short cycle of one month in ven-sat(KP vimshotari dasha).

You did write in one of your replies marriage is destinef

Queen

Post by Queen » 05 Jan 2024

@lex my life is literally roller coaster, deserted by family, homeless and battling legal issues.

And with no marriage it's another despondency in my life.

I am just keeping up myself straight whilst internally enduring everything tht is happening around me.

Do I just given up on idea of getting married?

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 26 Mar 2024

@queen

Promising period for marriage: May to Oct 2024
All the best

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Mar 2024

Hi,

Given birth-details seem to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi, with Lagna and current Maha-Dasha lord Sun/Ravi (having least Shadbala) closely conjunct a powerfully placed Ketu in the 5th house, alongside Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, both Udaya Lagna and Ketu seem to be placed very close to Mrithyu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees.

Moon/Chandra happens to be the 12th lord. He is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. This Asthama-Chandra seems to be adrift in the middle of nowhere, with very little support on either side of the flanks. He seems to make the mind wander aimlessly, making the native a bit of a lonesome person, with few friends and limited social life. Currently, Saturn/Shani-dev is transiting the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi...indicating the start of Sade-Sathi.

Given limited Yogas for marriage in the birth-chart, if I were to take the liberty, I'd suggest the native (and her family/well-wishers) to have realistic/reasonable expectations, be open-minded and acceptive of any good/decent alliances (even unconventional options) that might come by in the next year... if truly desiring of getting married. Beyond that, I'm inclined to think the chances tend towards denial.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Mar 2024

Hi,

By the way, I'm sure you'll understand if I were a bit skeptical of the situation... given Ketu's influence. So, it might not be a bad idea for the native to consider propitiating Ketu (if possibly, by way of performing Ketu Shanti Homa/Havan - a fire ritual), as also strengthen Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra.

The other thing that seems to be a bother (and contributing to the situation) is the presence of low-profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika, in the 2nd house of Kutumba-Sthana or Family Expansion (from Udaya Lagna) and in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (from Chandra Lagna).

Sincerely...