Second marriage prediction and timing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dudekewl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Second marriage prediction and timing

Post by dudekewl » 24 Mar 2018

Dear respected Gurus,

I am a 38 year old divorced male. I have a 8 year old son who lives with ex-wife. He visits me on Sundays.
I wish to get married the second time but wish to go for love marriage as I have lost trust in arranged marriage after my first spouse and I had no love, intimacy, liking due to her dominating nature and anger tantrums.

I am now worried about getting married about second time as I am worried that even my second spouse could turn out like this and spoil my married life.

I a girl who is much younger (13 years difference) to me and is my aunt's niece.She is single and unmarried and a Chartered Accountant by profession. As her family is closely related to my aunt and in very good terms with my parents I am worried that it will create family feud. I think the girl also likes me as we have met on few occasions but only liked each other through eyes but never spoken. I wish to speak to her but am worried to approach as I am not sure whether a much younger girls can handle a mature person like me who has been through thick and thins of life.

I request your advice and guidance on the same. I do not have her DOB details.

My details
DOB: 4th Dec 1979
Timing: 13:05 (India time)
Place: Mumbai India

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Second marriage prediction and timing

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 25 Mar 2018

Your Lagna is Aquarius with lagnesh Shani in 8th, which is weak point but Shani in 8th good for longevity. Chart is not good for marriage and relationships in general due to several factors - Ketu-Rahu on 1-7 axis, the deadly aspect of Mars in fiery Leo on ketu in Lagna, 7th lord Sun in 10th with direct of Moon. Saturn aspects 2nd house of family, wealth, etc from 8th and Mars also aspects it from 7th so that 2nd house is a disaster. You are a strong mangalik from both janma lagna and chandra lagna.

Picture in D9 navmansha is no better, here too you are a Mangalik with debiliated Mars in 4th aspected by Saturn from 10th. Because Mars here is 8th lord, any happiness from marriage, whether 2nd , 3rd, 4th or nth is never going to happen. Horoscope is not good at all for sustaining any marriage, mainly due to being mangalik. D1 and D9 explain very well the problems from first marriage.

Marrying someone 13 years younger is not a good idea at all, worse when she's a relative (extended family) . You will ruin her life, destroy both families happiness, and any remaining relations with ex-wife/child will become impossible to handle withot creating more problems. So get that thought out of your head. Based on chart, avoid second marriage at all costs.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Mar 2018

when you married year and month

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 26 Mar 2018

My details
DOB: 4th Dec 1979
Timing: 13:05 (India time)
Place: Mumbai India

Your lagna is Kumbha and rasi is Taurus, you are running ashtama sani so dont start any relationship which will cause mental torture in this time. till 2020 its bad time so best to keep going as usual and not involve in this love matter.

Moon is exalted and has digbala so very powerful. Jup is vargottama.

Your 7th lord Sun which denotes your ex-wife is very strong with digbala in 10th house. Also there is parivarthana yoga between 7th lord and 10th lord. Your ex-wife probably got what she wanted and you are the one suffering.

Your 7th house is very much afflicted with Mars and Ragu and hence the divorce. Lagna lord hidden in 8th house can cause lots of struggles in life. For second marriage, we see the11th lord and 11th house. Your 11th lord is Jup and he is with ragu and mars which is not good. 11th house has venus sitting in enemy house.

Very less chance of happiness in second marriage also. But you have pournami yoga which is very good and sun and moon are with digbala which will give great life overall. Mars, ragu, ketu looking at your lagna can make you someone with anger issues, wavering mind towards opposite sex, negative thinking mentality. But since Jup is also aspecting lagna, you might be a good person.

Pray to Lord Shiva for good life.

goodluck
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Swati
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swati » 08 Dec 2018

Hello,

I'm going through a tough time of my life. On one hand divorce process is going on and on other hand my heart is getting attracted towards a guy who is younger to me. Just I can't stop thinking about him. Whatever is happening, is right? Please help me.

DOB: 23/05/87
Time: 5:45am
Place: Hingoli (Maharashtra, India)

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 11 Dec 2018

Hello Swati,
It would have been nice if you could have put forth a semblance of a question nonetheless your chart is quite interesting.

Affairs (and infatuations) present in your chart. Several likely. But they won't last. Difference in age also possible.
How you would like to take that/them in your stride is your prerogative (and nobody else's).
If that's your question - that's the answer!

As far as the situation in your first/present marriage is concerned - it will make all the noises for divorce..but ultimately it will not occur.
Quarrels, lack of love/passion/intimacy and walking-away (may or may not translate to separation) present in your horoscope. But no divorce.

Thank you..
P.PyareL

Swati
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swati » 13 Dec 2018

Dear sir,

I agree for infatuations which came into my life, but I really want divorce as my baby and me are suffering a lot. When will my divorce happen? Are their chances of second marriage and happy married life with my baby?

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Dec 2018

your present first husband won't agree for divorce.chart not showing divorce.

joyd.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 13 Dec 2018

Hello again Swati,
Yes, there is second marriage in your horoscope but the irony is that divorce from your first marriage is not enabled.
It depends on your free-will to pursue divorce.
In my previous post to you - I enlisted some possible reasons for the situation in your marriage - could you please elaborate/explain the reason/s of your dissatisfaction? Tumachya doghanpaiki kay ghadle? Kai problem aahe? Tula divorce hava ka aahe? Aani tarun manasasi tumachi sadhyachi maitri - Vistrta kara. Look, as I had mentioned earlier, it's your choice how you want to manage your lifestyle and your preferences. How to want to take it forward os your choice. And no one can judge you.

Thank You,
P.PyareL

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Dec 2018

Dear swarthi ji
Share details like when you married year and month including child birth year and month

Swati
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swati » 14 Dec 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking interest in my matter. I've married on dt 20th feb of 2011 and gave birth to my child in jully 13. The main reason for my returning is domestic voilence. He tortured me mentally, physically and financially a lot in very short period. I'm living with my parents since jan.13. During this period, neither we never meet each-other, or talked. It's quite impossible to trust him and agree for patch up. And now I want to move in my life.

And secondly, the person to whom I'm getting attracted is only my colleague (little bit friend), nothing else. Even I don't know what he thinks about me. My feelings for him getting strong day by day though we couldn't meet or talk each other. But I trust in long term happy relationship which should be accepted by society.
I feel that my baby should get father's love as well as stability in our lives. That's it.

In such circumstances, what should I do?

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 14 Dec 2018

Hi Swati,
I empathise with your situation.

Astrologically your horoscope shows that you have a powerful free-will that is a very good and a rarity in anyone's horoscope. The reason being that it will help you to pursue and reach towards your desires and wants irrespective of what is indicated in your astrochart
Hence, you must defy all odds and go for what would make you happy and do what your heart and mind asks and wants. It's possible in your horoscope.

I hope I've given you a direction on what you should do.

Thank you,
Best..
P.PyareL

Light321
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Light321 » 17 Apr 2024

Hi Everyone,
I had my divorce two years ago. And now curious to know about the chances of my second marriage.
DOB: 24/07/1992
Place: Butwal, Nepal
Time: 9.30 am

hamid

Post by hamid » 04 May 2024

A native with these birth details faces sorrowful / Short-Term marriages till the age of 32 years.
No matter how many times this person marry within this age all will end up due to desertion, separation [because of physical or mental health] divorce, or death of spouse.
Which of the above happens depends upon the horoscope of his spouse.
Since now you are above 32 years, do not worry and move ahead.

Hamid Sheikh
Vedic Astrologer.