Questions for Shilpaji, KHL, Dr Neeraj and others?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vinith
Questions for Shilpaji, KHL, Dr Neeraj and others?

Post by Vinith » 21 Mar 2018

I have few Questions about my birth chart?

- Saturn is Vargottam in Leo - in 8th in D-9 and in 10th in D-1. Is it malefic or double malefic or will it turn beneficial as it is Vargottam?

- Mercury my 8th lord gemini and 11th lord virgo is exalted in the 11th house but combust. It conjuncts in the 11th house with Sun and Rahu? Will it give any gains in life?

- Ketu dasha is running now and it sits in the fifth house of pisces. It is in the Nakshatra of Jupiter (2nd and 5th Lord) which is exalted in the 9th (cancer) with swashetra Moon? What will be the result of Ketu dasha?

- How is my KAAM TRIKON? I was reading the post by Shilpaji and trying to figure it out for my chart. 3rd lord in 10th inimical in Leo, but 7th Lord in its own house in 12th of Libra with lagna lord Mars. 11th lord Me with Sun and Rahu.

- What is the correct prediction technique? Bhav chalit / KP / Vedic astrology?

Please somebody answer these questions for me?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions for Shilpaji, KHL, Dr Neeraj and others?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 May 2018

Dear Vinith
Here're my inputs:
1. The vargottam status of a planet is somewhat lost when it is in enemy sign, debilitated or combust with Sun.
2. Mer is a planet which is always influenced by the planets it is sitting with. Most of the times, it is with Sun and if it is not combust then it makes Budha-Aditya yoga. In your chart, Mer is exalted and it is in own sign in D-10 and in friendly navamsa. It'll give you good results. However, the combination of Rahu with it (Mer), will create negative thinking.
3. Ketu dasha will be ok, will give you mix results. For any lagna, the combination of Rahu/Ketu with Sun/Moon in any form of Maha dasha- Antar dasha gives some problematic results. Your current dasha is Ketu-Sun which may give some problems related to marital affairs. This may be even intensified as Rahu is transiting over natal Moon.
4. Whatever results of Ketu we may predict, we've to reduce these good or bad yogas as in Bhava chart Ketu is in 4H. So nothing is useless in Astrology but one should use things which he/she is comfortable with.
God bless you
Neeraj

Vinith

Re: Questions for Shilpaji, KHL, Dr Neeraj and others?

Post by Vinith » 08 Dec 2018

Thank you Neeraji for the reply.

What about the vargottam status of moon in cancer.

Also Do you see success in my chart anytime.

Please analyse my D1 and D10 chart and let me know the remedies if any?