Marriage delays for successful sibling.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Marriage delays for successful sibling.

Post by subramanianp » 10 Oct 2020

I didn't understand what you are trying to put across.
Spouse direction ... ,reinvesting... ??!!

सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 10 Oct 2020

Dear sir

This girls proposal was looking very promising but our talks fell off in recent days however we both acknowledged a emotional connection but she didn't want to proceed due fear of Change in location.

My question to you was can it still work out with this girl or not? If yes how & when.

I had a very strong inclination towards it due to our charts & overlapping planets & how destiny has played it's cards right & brought a matching proposal going by Jupiter most important transit over my 7th house at crucial degrees too.

But I think the current dasha & antra still doesn't approve of marriage yet and a important transit will come & go.

Regarding direction of spouse I've read that 7th house lord & it's placement sign wise can indicate the direction & longitudinal location of spouse.

I was told by a astrologer it is south east going by my placements & she was told too look at West for potential spouse.

Since both our charts has 7th lord in 12th amongst other interpretation of this placement I've read spouse maybe from foreign or farway land from one's birth place.

Sir I really wanted this to work out but I am left very disappointed one more time.

When can I expect marriage to happen?

Thanks & regards

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 17 Oct 2020

Sir any update

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

For once, I wonder if you'll care to exercise the God given free-will to pursue (specially since you state an emotional connect) the alliance, instead of looking for solutions astrologically. I sure hope you are not expecting or waiting for the celestial bodies to come down and give you a special message.

I've not cast your birth-chart and whatever I've called out above is not an astrological guidance. So, please bear with me, if the same is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 21 Oct 2020

Its ok I get what you are trying to put across.

Thanks