Unfortunate in this area ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
niyathi
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunate in this area ?

Post by niyathi » 12 Feb 2018

I have posted 2 queries in this forum, my life so far married for 13 yrs with 5 yr old son and now separated since 8 months after his series of affairs all throughout 13 yrs of marriage. I just dragged on for all these years it was an arranged marriage i never ever went out of the way in this marriage. Nor do i have plans for second marriage. I want to know if i will stay isolated/single like this for the rest of my life.

22 dec '82
2:20 am
hyderabad

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unfortunate in this area ?

Post by drnature88 » 13 Feb 2018

niyathi wrote:
12 Feb 2018
I have posted 2 queries in this forum, my life so far married for 13 yrs with 5 yr old son and now separated since 8 months after his series of affairs all throughout 13 yrs of marriage. I just dragged on for all these years it was an arranged marriage i never ever went out of the way in this marriage. Nor do i have plans for second marriage. I want to know if i will stay isolated/single like this for the rest of my life.

22 dec '82
2:20 am
hyderabad
Hi Niyathi,

As per your chart ,
Your Saturn is placed in first house in exalted position and aspecting 7th house and 7th lord Mars is placed in 4th house and in exalted position too . As details provided by you , marriage happened before 13 years which was starting of Saturn Md and now saturn Md is towards its end.
as per transit , you are currently under sade sati period too.

As Saturn is in exalted and is watching your 7th house , there may be hurdles in marriage life but chances of seperation is not much , Solution may arrive and things may get solved but with bitter memories.

Better to wait and let Saturn take his toll of sade sati and You are currently running time period of Saturn and Rahu till 2020 , so better to focus on positivity and let this time pass.

I am just a learner so please consuly with Witty astrologers here.

Regards,
Dr Nature
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 13 Feb 2018

Thanks a lot Dr Nature for your analysis. I m fortunate with my career and i m happy so far with all breaks for marriage, still i m able to land up in a good job in IT sector, i will concentrate on career and see how things go.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 18 Feb 2018

Anybody else want to give me analysis if i will ever have companionship in this life ?

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 24 Feb 2018

Hello @rathore Sir, could you give me your analysis if possible for my situation

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 04 Jul 2018

Details of my husband dob: 15 dec 1973, time: 10:10 am, place: kumta, Karantaka.

Is he a person having more than one relationship at all times ? its been 1 yr since our seperation and he has not filed for any DV so far. Will he file for DV and give me peace ?

FortuneTeller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by FortuneTeller » 04 Jul 2018

Hi Niyathi,
You're husband's chart doesn't have divorce.
Your chart shows separation mindset.
His chart reflects that he is romantic and communicative towards you and wants family (which is affected).
I suggest you reciprocate the love and romance and communicate (you too have this positive like your husband) and make your marriage work instead of being angry, egoistic, over-reactive or quarrel.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 05 Jul 2018

FortuneTeller , thanks for replying. But he used to get women at home while me at work and our son in school. i dont understand if any person who wants me in his life can do this over and over for close to 1.5 yrs and then ask me to get out.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Jul 2018

When married year and month and also month and year of child

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Jul 2018

Hey Niyathi

Sorry to read about your hubby's oversexed involvement and from your chart it shows , spouse behaviors.
More than or multiple association seen

I see chart through K.P.System….. Your K.P Chart, 7th cusp sub.... same as 5th and 11th cusps in your chart, at the time of birth , spouse extra-marital affairs with pluralities seen
. Your Rahu, represents Shukra ( lagna lord of yours), Budha and as well Ravi

I don't believe in Angaraka Dosha cancellation etc in traditional astrology ( your 7th lord, Kuja in Shani's sign), from lagna , Chandra, Shukra.. Angaraka dosha heavily seen, devoid of Guru's aspect.

You are running Shani dasa ( in traditional astrology you have an excellent Sasa yoga, and Kuja is Uccha, this Sasa yoga separated your hubby ?) and your are running Rahu bhukti in 9th bhava... you are away from your hubby.. separated

Till Rahu bhukti- Kuja antara gets over, you guys will be separated. year 2020. another two years.

There is no divorce seen, and no second marriage seen in your chart.... That's for sure.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 05 Jul 2018

better not to go for divorce
Thanx

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 05 Jul 2018

hello niyathi,

Jupiter placed very close to his lagna is holding him back from initiating divorce.
Probably he knows that he will have to shell out money if he initiates. Serious
differences might crop up in his life from Oct of this year which would be eventually
bad for him in his life. He is quite unlikely to change his attitude since he has come
under the grip of Rahu , whose dasa started from the beginning of this year.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for replying astro dr anjna .

Thank you vedicmaths for replying in detail, i helps me to take decision.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry Lex, i missed your message. Thank you very much for a detailed response. I appreciate it. Do you think i can have a stable income , so far it been great and no issues on income flow.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 details you asked marriage date 27 june 2004

childs details : dob: 14 aug 2012, time: 4:32 pm, place: mysore, india

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 05 Jul 2018

Niyathiji - your chart shows trouble in marriage with two powerful malefics aspecting 7th. Specially mars in 4th has strong seperative effect on marriage irrespective of rasi. Unless controlled via remedies it does give lot of agitation in marital matters. Saturn will only give pain and not separation. I do not see how this marriage can survive.

Your husbands details, if correct, then he needs to be abandoned straight away. A lustful person with mars Venus exchange in navamsa in the grip of nodes. Rasi chart shows moon subdued by sat and rah. Twisted and depressive mindset with tendencies to do ones own harm. Even dharma lord jup is deb in conjunction with 5the lord Venus. 12the and 5the lord combo in lagna means affairs, women, luxuries, style coupled with bed pleasures on mind. With rahu in 12th it is all the more evident.

LL sat in 6the in grip of nodes is again putting him to stoop low put Axe on his own foot.

Better move on in life. Even if this chart is incorrect, your chart shows separation.

Scenarios you mentioned are not worthy of a compromise in marriage. You better stand up for yourself and be a role model for your child. When the kid grows up he should be proud that his mother takes no nonsense in her life, when it comes to protecting her dignity.

Do some remedies for your chart.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

@astroduffer , thank you very much for taking out time to write in detail i appreciate it. i save these replies for my reference and they are very important to me. thanks once again.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Niyathi Garu namaste
Sorry for knowing about your married life .Based on the information given your lagna is libra . generally for libra people there will be lot of hidden enemies and there way of talking will be very harsh to people .
First I will analyse your general attitude and based on the feed back will analyse further .
More points in lagna means you might be very adamant in Nature average memory religious or gives values to ethics might be hypocrite.might be having very good confidence on yourself . Emotions /sentiments may over ride your decisions .might be having two or one siblings.your behaviour with others might be polite and sober but some times harsh .native religious and joyful.might be lazy .
With regards to marriage you married very early sat aspects Venus sun moon and sat were in 5:9 lagna and 7th lord were in 2:12 .so with all these happiness from marriage less .Venus has gone to eight from its place (taurus) so personality and might get effected quality wise like wise moon also is in eight from own place so 10 th house and 3rd house got effected .at present you might be feeling very stressed with respect to profession or mother health .since four to five months .in general with little hard work you might be getting good income . expenditure in general is less .
At present running Rahu antardasa and it represents merc sat .so might be facing some problem at job less expenditure at present
The above is some of the pointers feed back is appreciated
Best wishes
Venugopal Vedam
Vedam33@ [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].co.in

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

@vedam33, thanks a lot for replying in detail. Until my dad's death i used to believe in god and pray for every silly problems in life, its been 12 yrs since his death and i dont trust in god anymore since my dad's death. Dad passed away when i was 23 yrs old. So i m not religious and no suffering or stress in my life did i ever pray to god, since he took away the most important person in my life. so i m not religious now. though i like all hindu festivals as a way of celebration and happy time at home.

for getting to a certain level in my job currently i have struggled i have attended numerous interviews anybody could ever image,, for the recent job change i had to give nearly 30 interviews, and generally people give up sometimes but i kept on going for interviews even though i was already in a stable job i had to change since it was quite far from where i used to stay before.i have changed quite a few companies everytime was for distance or better pay, each time i had to put in lot of effort.

about marriage my husband had one or the other female in between us or his parents or brother, brothers wife etc , so it was never just us two in the marriage of 14 yrs (turned 14 last month).

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Casted the chart of your husband .his asc is Capricorn .jup and Venus in lagna .our ward appearance seems good and he might be of hypocrite . multiple relationship is not seen in his chart .

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much Lex for replying back in detail about my career , in one of my previous posts i was waiting for your answer on this, now i got answers for all the questions i had .... thank you once again. :)

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 06 Jul 2018

Niyathiji - atheism is not the Way out to problems. I suggest you read translated versions of sundar kand to regain beliefs. The intrinsic meanings behind events will help you understand the imp of karma and dharma both.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Jul 2018

Thanks for the feed back but unfortunately you have not covered or replied to my points raised in my analysis .ok it is left to respond or not as I will not force any body to give replies .may God bless you .At present it seems you were facing stress is my opinion .

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 06 Jul 2018

Hi Niyathi

I can understand it must be a difficult situation for you. It sucks to be cheated upon. But, astrology apart, have you actually gathered any objective evidence that he was/is dating women? Like any SMS or photos? Did you walk in when he was with someone? And did you try to talk to him about it by showing him the evidence? Did he accept his mistakes or does he deny any wrong doing?

Sorry if these questions are sensitive or personal then you may choose not to reply.

Kind regards

Nora

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 06 Jul 2018

Nora overall answer to your questions is yes,but do you think i m making up stories like few members have a doubt here .