Unfortunate in this area ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Unfortunate in this area ?

Post by Nora » 06 Jul 2018

Hi Niyathi

I have two close friends who were cheated by their spouses. It tormented their lives. One got to know details through her spouse's email and the other one was psychic/extremely spiritual, she came to know from far away (another city where she usually travelled for work) whenever her husband was sleeping with a woman and knew all details about it. First one forgave her husband and they are still together, second one is divorced.

In both their cases the horoscopes revealed that they'd be cheated and in second one a divorce was clear. In first friend's case, venus was badly placed and second friend's case, was moon and ketu conjunct which made her very psychic.

From my little experience, I am convinced that astrology never lies if one knows how to use it correctly. But using it correctly would mean understanding it and revealing the truth in an unbiased way. If you are sure that this person cheated you then surely you know it better. People may or may not believe you, but you'd know if it's true or not. So, in a way there is no need to justify it to anyone. Ultimately, only you have to deal with it.

What I'm trying to understand here is why there would be a major disagreement between astrologers that it's not revealing in the horoscopes...I mean in both my friend's case almost all astrologers seemed to agree on their findings...although, there are always some minor things in a chart that all astrologers tend to disagree, as they use different astrological systems or even in some cases ego etc. And I'm not sure whether any astrologer would gain anything by telling anything positive or negative unless they have a vested interest in your happiness or sadness e.g. they are related to you.

Astrology apart, if it feels right to separate from a person who constantly hurts you then you should take necessary steps without delay and also after carefully considering your options. Being cheated on does not feel nice. And if such a separation does occur, then at least a few years down the lane, in retrospect, the charts will reveal this event.

Such negative events occur in our lives only to reinforce our belief in the supreme power (God). So, I wouldn't be surprised if this event takes you on some sort of a spiritual dive in the future. As my Guru says, atheist or not, it's inevitable that everyone must realise the truth someday.

Kind regards

Nora

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 07 Jul 2018

Nora ji
I totally agree with you what you shared .we can't change our fate but with attitude it can do wonders .my Guruji has told me astrology is to help people and not to get them scared .The chart shows the events what is in store and to assess whether the tob is correct or not the past events are to be judged based on the events furnished by the person and then only future prediction should be given .what ever system we follow the timing of events is important .What I observed in all astro groups was lot of people were having ego including personal clashes and there was never fruitful discussion held in any topic which hampered healthy discussion .
Sorry if I have hurt any body

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 07 Jul 2018

Thank you Lex

[quote=Lex post_id=263488 time=1530943598 user_id=14315]
Hey Niyathi.. you are aware half baked knowledge on astrology and repeatedly fingering in your chart, this id came into my post and challenged my prediction on BJP Winning Gujarat, with half baked knowledge and reading it it from frauded astrology journal or internet, and challenged me BJP will not win Gujarat election. This fraud Id in that astrology challenge with me failed miserably.

Forget it, this type for fraud traditional folks you will come across in your life journey, you should challenge it and move on, and care for their damn saying.
[/quote]

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 08 Jul 2018

@jyod - amavasya is also reflecting on your replies, you are stalking here , please stop posting on my thread, create a new thread and act like god which you have an illusion. why dont you post your birth details and get others opinion , others can decide on it then. First go and take care of daughters and do moral policing . I had a neighbour hood aunty who was similar to you , tried moral policing in society day and day out , until her children went in different directions. I dont need your pity go away from my thread. i know your destiny trying to bad mouth women in stressful marriage, dont worry next life you might experience the same .

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 08 Jul 2018

Niyathi didn't have Amavasya. But the above sentence shouldn't be taken literally & apply in the chart here! I've understood the above reply contextually!

Niyathi Ji, almighty's blessings will definitely be there on you.

utkarshshekhar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by utkarshshekhar » 08 Jul 2018

Niyathi Ji..Please dont get angry.. <SNIP>

You are a dutiful and strong women..Saturn exalted in the ascendant will not let your marriage break..You will reunite for sure and for good..Jupitar in the 2nd will protect your family..It will not let it break apart..Mars in the 4th just brings some chaos and anger in the family life..But it is also temporary..since you are in the period of Saturn- Rahu: 14/6/17 - 20/4/20..This made your emotions explode over your husband and now you took your stand to give an end to his wrongdoings..Some positive changes will start coming from October 2018..once Jupitar moves into Scorpio..your 2nd house..But from 23 Jan 2020..things will start to reassemble..you will unite happy and stronger..In Sat-Jup: 20/4/20 - 2/11/22..your family will be restored..Your chart is very good..Just handle the time till 23 Jan 2020..its quite stressful..Pray to Rudra..by milk and water..He will bring peace, safety and prosperity..Pray to Hanuman..and he will give right mind to your husband and curb the malefic essence of Saturn..He will bring peace in your domestic life..Pray to the divine mother Adi Shakti..and she will strengthen you..Gods are with you..Stay Strong..Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraye..

Take Care..
Last edited by Helios on 09 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal & Unwanted Comments Removed.

Helios
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Helios » 09 Jul 2018

Unwanted Heated Discussions Alert [Two wrongs don't make a right]: 13 Posts removed & 1 Post edited. Further negative/personal comments will invite a ban without warning.

Please use the forum for productive discussions. If any astros posts negative readings and someone doesn't like, either contest with proper astro proofs or ignore such readings as its the right of the respected astro to post his decent & validated views and its the right of concerned individuals/users to ignore them, if any abuse if observed, report them for abuse.

Please report if further unwanted information's are posted by clicking the "Exclamation mark ( ! )" available on every post.
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” -- Michael Dell

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 20 Aug 2018

subramanianp i would appreciate your reply on my issue i have got some few good analysis here , would be happy if you could share your view as well.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 15 Nov 2018

Present situation is he will be getting a draft copy of divorce petition. anyone would like to analyse and tell me how will this go ? ... Previously i have got mixed response on whether my marriage would break or not.. few said yes,, few said no.. i would like to know what happens now ..

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 15 Nov 2018

Hello,
Based on the two birth data that you've mentioned - Your husband has a strong marriage horoscope.

Is infidelity the real reason or the underlying reason is something else? There is some kind of disannoyance and dissatisfaction translating to quarrels, arguments and nagging in your chart. Lack of attention, love and passion- the main root cause?

I am saying all these so explicitly because when it comes to matchmaking - your husband's chart is very suitable to you..however, yours isn't for him.

If you get a divorce, that is (?), you might be tempted of going for 2nd marriage - but may face similar situation in that as well. You may want to do a thorough matchmaking beforehand.

Thank you,
P.PyareL

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 15 Nov 2018

Infidelity is the no.1 reason for separation and now mutual divorce talks . It was there all through 13 yrs when i was with him. In spite of his infidelity i had to serve his parents, brother, brothers wife, sister's family who would stay around 8 months a year at our place... so finally i m out of it since 1.6 yrs .. in 2009 there were 9 months of separation when i had walked out and then after elders intervention and he promised to stop i agreed to get back. Even affairs he manages with 2 at a time and right now i m done keeping track of his women their names and background i already know 4. Regarding my second i cant betray my son, i have already done a huge mistake of bringing him into this broken marriage. My H didnt want a child and finally he agreed after 8 yrs of marriage...

iseek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iseek » 15 Nov 2018

Ok so a lot factors in both yours and your husband's chart indicate the situation for the past so many years. His infedilty, seperation and now leading to divorce.

Divorce will happen and this can stretch for a long battle especially for financial reasons like alimony, if you want this to end quickly, you will have to make up your mind. If you want to fight out for what you may want out of this divorce, this can turn out to be a long battle.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 15 Nov 2018

Hello again,
Including the above observations I mentioned in my previous post, - yes, your husband does have combination of infidelity.

I empathize with your emotions and frustration - when you use strong words like 'serve', etc. Also, you may want to sober/tone down your temperament. A counselor or phycologist may be useful.
As remedy, I suggest you wear high-grade White Sapphire for Venus. For it's technical details please find out yourself.

Again - should you get divorce (that is dependent on dashas, transits and free-will) and move towards second marriage (that is possible in your horoscope) - do a thorough matchmaking.

Thank you,
P.PyareL

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 16 Nov 2018

Thanks ProfessorPyareLal & iseek for replying

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 12 Sep 2019

@archangelraphael i would like to see your analysis/view , i have filed for seperation when do you think this might end legally.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Sep 2019

What happened to your foreign short trip was that successfull

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 12 Sep 2019

with few changes in top hierarchy looks like its on hold for sometime.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 13 Sep 2019

niyathi wrote:
> @archangelraphael i would like to see your analysis/view , i have filed for
> seperation when do you think this might end legally.

Hi Niyati,

Sorry to hear about your bad marriage. Here is my analysis:
Your Lagna is Chitra pada 4 (Vrischika Navamsa) Tula Rasi.
Mars ruled Chitra Lagna is considered inauspicious for females.
Mars rules 7th and 2nd from Libra exalted in 4th house. Excellent Career, May come from family of Engineers, Turbulent home life, Frequents changes in home or homeland

Your lagna lord is Venus. Venus in in 3rd house in own nakshtra
Career in field of Communication, Media, IT.
Purvashada is considered a nakshtra for war. So prominent Purvashada are engaged in war or considered feisty in their own life by their near and dear, also excellent strategist and designers, Deeply invested in a higher principle or fighting for a higher cause, Gets defeated most of the time, Early Success

Your Lagna lord Venus is in neecha in Navamsa. Venus is the significator of relationships ; Position of Venus indicates the kind of relationship we enjoy in our interpersonal relationship.

D9 is chart of that portray us when we are in intimate relationships, Venus in Virgo in Navamsa signifies loss of balance, conflicts and exploitation in relationship, Gets satisfaction in Career, Have good relationship with servants

Saturn is exalted: Excellent career, dutiful child and at one point will enjoy large mansion, Successful in foreign lands, Elder child will work for social justice or social administration and enjoy higher privileges in the society

Factors causing Divorce:

Jupiter is the Karaka for husband and its exactly sitting in 2nd house in the same degree as of Lagna. Jupiter is in 6/8 position to 7th house. So, your spouse is adversarial to marriage contract(7th house). Spouse or his action(s) actions will always bring animosity in relationship

Heavy planets in 2nd house like Jupiter, Saturn or Mars brings second marriage.

Jupiter in Scorpio: Spouse brings qualities of Scorpio – Natural 8th house of Kalapurusha Kundali (Mystery, Transformation, Occult, Hidden Wealth, Hidden Affairs)

Jupiter in Anuradha : Mitra ruled Anuradha signifies establishing friendship during hostility. You and your first spouse may remain friendly (or appear friendly) in spite of separation due to some form of responsibility. This nakshtra generally does not gives divorce easily because this Nakshtra signifies contracts hammered by Mithra - God of Oath

In my research any exalted planets ruins the opposite house as it aspects the Neecha rasi. The only exception is when planets are in the 7th house and aspects the Lagna, even a debilitated planet aspecting lagna gives some degree of fame and protection

Saturn aspect on 7th house brought separation in marriage. Saturn also loose Digbala in the 1st house; Saturn is a eunuch planet and not a natural karaka of love and relationship but significator of social rules, customs and contract(s).So, even though Saturn's malefic aspect brought separation, the marriage contract is prolonged.

Saturn when benefic aspects or in 7th house brings more responsibilities and social duty to the marriage; if malefic then brings dryness and emotional separation.

Bad Marriage Karma is also associated with Moon Aquarius because 7th lord becomes Sun which is natural enemy of Saturn. Also true for Moon Leo people. Your Moon is in 16 degree Aquarius then 7th lord will fall in 16 degree of Purvaphalguni. Jupiter in Navamsa also in Purvaphalguni Your spouse will exhibit characteristics of Purvaphalguni.

Purvaphalguni is the nakshtra of Venus, a highly sexual nakshtra. Gives wealth, fame and multiple affairs; Very Luxurious, Creative, Image Oriented, Superficial
Purvaphalguni (Venus + Sun) Your spouse will uses women (Venus) to gain fame (Sun)
His career is bright and associated with wealth accumulation and will have serious eye related troubles in later part of life

7th lord from Moon: Sun in Moola : Your spouse will escapes most of consequences (Ketu ruled moola escapes Public humiliation and consequences), Very incoherent on insubstantial

Spouse might be working in large corporation abroad. Spouse will enjoy higher degree of fame and reputation (7th Mars in Shraavana)

Moola Ruled by incoherent Ketu: Your spouse is prone to self-destructive behaviors and tendency to override most suggestions

Conclusion & Personal Note:

Astrologically the separation is already indicated and fructified during Jupiter transiting last pada of Chitra (Around Jan 2017). Now a divorce is just a material legal paper which will grant you move on in life. So, we must see the the legal paper as a gain (11th house and 2nd house- Deaths of 1st Marriage) from the Moon chart.

The running time period is favorable for you; If you filed for divorce already and it is impending, then positive hearing will come after Sep 18th 2019. Saturn will get direct and will be in Chitra pada 2 in Navamsa for the rest of the September. You can expect some positive changes in this time period. The legal closure might take place in 1st week of December. Inspite of legal closure there is indication of longer association with spouse major part of your life.

2nd Marriage is not denied as Jupiter sits in the 2nd house and Saturn is siting in 2nd house in Navamsa.

If you have met prospect date during Nov 2018~Feb 2019 and consider them potential suitor then there chances of culminating into a meaningful relationship in future.

Females with neecha Venus generally unable to see their own beauty, argues with herself and places herself in complaining situation/ servitude. This kind of interior condition generally attracts predators or exploiters. I am sure you are strong independent woman but I would ask you to assess your polarizing catalysis in regards to relationships and enquiry into your own psychology; because you are due to enter Sade Saati after Jan 2020. Sade Saati is emotionally painful for people who are more into co-dependent relationship. In Navamsa lagna lord Mars in 7th house (Co-dependency)

Venus is in Uttara Phalguni in Navamsa | Uttara-Higher/Later, Phalguni – Fruits/Merits
You will enjoy meaningful intimate relationship in later part of your life.

Raphael

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 14 Sep 2019

Hi OP
I can relate to your situation.I too walked the path to divorce due to my husband's infidelity.i had seen all the dirty chat messages ,photos of them together in bedroom and what not.my chart too tells about divorce and from here itself I got a reply that my chart is not good for husband.

whatever it may be I am emotionally detached and a changed person now.going thr betrayal was my fate.my husband is getting his karma back thr job loss , no money, tensions and all.
So my 2 points is astrology shows you the ways.selecting which way is your choice.Be strong..
I too have moon ketu conjuction.I had this feeling all the time that he is cheating on me and never questioned unless I got proofs...I am with him and my son fulfilling my duties and Carrie's no hatred towards him.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 14 Sep 2019

Thank you very much archangelraphael for a detailed reply.
Few things

"Frequents changes in home or homeland" -- 100% true its happened 3 times so far. I wish it wont happen anymore.
"Career in field of Communication, Media, IT." -- i m in IT for past 10 yrs

"Elder child will work for social justice or social administration and enjoy higher privileges in the society " -- does it mean my child , i have only one son.

"Inspite of legal closure there is indication of longer association with spouse major part of your life." -- this would be due to our son i guess.

If you have met prospect date during Nov 2018~Feb 2019 and consider them potential suitor then there chances of culminating into a meaningful relationship in future." -- since this date is already over and i haven't met anyone.

You have mentioned excellent career so far its good but not into managerial position yet i m hoping sometime i would be and my career would be strong for next 10 more years. That should at least give me happiness if not any marriage.

"You will enjoy meaningful intimate relationship in later part of your life." -- Good to know this, i never had anyone so far other than my ex in my life.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 21 Sep 2019

Hello archangelraphael ,i would like to hear your analysis on my career on my last reply to your analysis. Thank you very much for your time.

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 11 Feb 2020

i have my sade sati running. should i be worried ?