Regarding Marriage and Yogas

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Siv84
Regarding Marriage and Yogas

Post by Siv84 » 18 Jan 2018

Hello Members,

I am born in Aries Ascendant. I have Mars and Saturn in Libra 7th house, Venus is in my 10th house. My marriage is getting delayed. Is there any possibility of marriage in my horoscope or the presence of Saturn and Mars in 7th house is not good for marriage.

Second question is regarding Sasha Yoga and Parivartana Yoga.

Does Sasha Yoga gets cancelled because of the presence of Mars in 7th house.

Similarly does the Parivartana yoga between the 7th house and 10th house lords Venus and Saturn gets cancelled because of Mars in 7th house.

If not what is the benefits of Sasha Yoga and Parivartana Yoga.

My birth details.

D.O.B - 24th February 84

Place of Birth - Pollachi-Tamil Nadu.

Time - 9:54 AM

Thanks in Advance

Gouri199
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Regarding Marriage and Yogas

Post by Gouri199 » 19 Jan 2018

Siv84 - provide following details
gender ?
are you engg? or in technical field?
what r u doing ? job / business ?

Gouri199

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 19 Jan 2018

Gouri199, thanks for your response.

Gender - Male.

I have done my PG in Engineering, I have resigned from my job and I am trying to start my own business.

Gouri199
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gouri199 » 19 Jan 2018

@Siv84- sat is deb . in navmasa and also with ven
which is markesh for aries asc. Also in d10 sat is in ven sign. Mars and sat are in close conjuction in 7th
house. Mars is lord of 8 th lord.sat is in nak of jup
who
is 12 th lord. Mars is in nak of jup and sub of ket. So mars is asociated with 8th and 12 th houses.ven is nak of moon which is in close conjuction with ket in 8 th house. So all these factors are making shasha yoga
& parivartan yoga weak. Eventhough these yogas
are weak But on educational and career front it will definitely given or futher will give good results. But on
marital front i.e. in case of marriage are causing some delays and adjustment .

But you will definitely get married between
3-3-2018 to 3-11-2020.

Also some planetary combinations are suggesting
chances of love marriage . So are you in relationship .
Or likes someone.

Gouri199.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 19 Jan 2018

Hi Gouri199, thanks for your response.

No, I am not in relationship with anyone. I am a newbie to Vedic Astrology. Does Saturn in 7th house indicate a older spouse. Is it possible to predict the appearance and profession of spouse in astrology. Can you help me in this?

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 20 Jan 2018

Hello Members,

I have a small doubt.

Am I a Manglik or my Mangal Dosha is cancelled as Mars is my Lagna Lord.

Thanks in Advance.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 26 Jan 2018

Hello Members,

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Jan 2018

Siv84 wrote:
18 Jan 2018
Hello Members,

I am born in Aries Ascendant. I have Mars and Saturn in Libra 7th house, Venus is in my 10th house. My marriage is getting delayed. Is there any possibility of marriage in my horoscope or the presence of Saturn and Mars in 7th house is not good for marriage.

Second question is regarding Sasha Yoga and Parivartana Yoga.

Does Sasha Yoga gets cancelled because of the presence of Mars in 7th house.

Similarly does the Parivartana yoga between the 7th house and 10th house lords Venus and Saturn gets cancelled because of Mars in 7th house.

If not what is the benefits of Sasha Yoga and Parivartana Yoga.

My birth details.

D.O.B - 24th February 84

Thanks in Advance
Siv84,
You are in the maha dasa of marriage lord in 10th house and next dasa of Jupiter from April 2018 will bring chances for marriage.
You need to be careful as some obstacles and challenges are also seen. Do your verification properly.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 29 Jan 2018

Thanks Sujit.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 30 Jan 2018

D.O.B - 24th February 84

Venus Raghu 18 - 04 - 2015 18 - 04 - 2018
Venus Jupiter 18 - 04 - 2018 18 - 12 - 2020
Venus Saturn 18 - 12 - 2020 18 - 02 - 2024
Venus Mercury 18 - 02 - 2024 18 - 12 - 2026
Venus Kethu 18 - 12 - 2026 18 - 02 - 2028
Sun Sun 18 - 02 - 2028 06 - 06 - 2028
Sun Moon 06 - 06 - 2028 06 - 12 - 2028
Sun Mars 06 - 12 - 2028 12 - 04 - 2029
Sun Raghu 12 - 04 - 2029 06 - 03 - 2030
Sun Jupiter 06 - 03 - 2030 24 - 12 - 2030

Your lagna is Mesha, rasi is Scorpio. You just came out of janma sani so things will be good from 2018. Your Moon is debilitated but canceled as lord of house is in Kendra. Jup in own house, Sani is exalted.

Sani and Venus are in parivartna yoga so that will strengthen their houses. Your 7th house of marriage and 10th house of career and status will be good.
Sasa yoga is when exaltation in kendra so you have it. Bad planets being exalted is not good.

Your 2nd house of family is afflicted by ragu and 8th house has ketu. Your 7th house has sani and mars so delayed marriage and its the best for you. Might be intercaste marriage. Early marriage will lead to separation, divorce, pain etc.

From moon lagna your have ragu/ketu in 1-7 axis which is bad.

Jupiter aspects lagna, 3rd house, 5th house. So your overall life will be good as lagna is aspected by Jup. Since sani and mars aspects lagna, if you are stubborn, anger prone, inflexible you will suffer in marriage. Love and compromise will help. Dealing with issues calmly will benefit you.

Venus owns 2nd house, 7th house so surely it will give marriage and family in its dasa. Jup bhukti will give marriage and kids in 2018/2019.

Late marriage will be good and happy. Goodluck.

Pray to Lord Shiva and donate to poor regularly for happy life.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 30 Jan 2018

Thanks Astrolover2017 Sir for your kind reply.

Does my chart indicate a working spouse?

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 22 Feb 2018

Hello Astrolover Sir,

I have a small doubt. Am I a Manglik or my Mangal Dosha is cancelled as Mars is my Lagna Lord.

Can you please tell me something about my life partner? Does my chart indicate a working spouse.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 02 Mar 2018

mychart

Post by mychart » 02 Mar 2018

Early marriage can lead to separation, divorce. Please look to improve your career and educational qualifications.

Late marriage is good for you chart.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 19 Mar 2021

Hello Astrologer friends,

My marriage hasn't happened yet. Is there any chances of marriage happening in near future?

My parents consulted two astrologers, both of them said "If marriage happens it has to be with a girl who is older than him". Does my chart really indicate a marriage with a older woman?

Warm Regards.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 09 May 2022

Hi Friends,

Is marriage still possible or denied for this chart?

My birth details.

D.O.B - 24th February 84

Place of Birth - Pollachi -Tamil Nadu.

Gender - Male

Regards.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 11 May 2022

Your chart looks good for profession. could you tell me what is your line of profession.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 11 May 2022

Hi Sujit,

I am into business, my family owns a diary farm. Previously i was working in IT industry.

Regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 May 2022

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 8th house and closely conjunct Ketu in Dasamsa or D-10. Antara lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in the 12th house in Dasamsa or D-10. So, I'd be a bit skeptical of career or profession being good.

Back to the topic of marriage, I'm inclined to think the powerful placement of Saturn/Shani-dev in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, his close conjunction with (1st &) 8th lord Mars/Kuja and Rashi Parivarthana with 7th lord and natural or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra has contributed to the delay. Incidentally, they are not favorably placed in Navamsa or D-9. Moon/Chandra's placement and his close conjunction with Ketu or Ketu's current transit are not helping either.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think there is still a small window opportunity and hope for marriage event, if pursued rigorously, after Ketu's current transit and in Pratyantara of Jupiter/Guru from September 2023 until February 2024 and subsequently in Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha. The suggestion though is to be reasonable in expectations and consider all viable options - including unconventional alliances. And, obviously a compelling need for changing attitude/temperament/thinking for sustaining the possible relationship. If not, the situation looks a bit grave.

Sincerely...

Siv84

Post by Siv84 » 13 May 2022

Hi Sishya ji,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

You have rightly said " I'd be a bit skeptical of career or profession being good".I did my Engineering in India and Post Graduation abroad. I got struck in the 2008 recession, had to return to India. After coming back to India, I started looking for a job, unfortunately could not get it. When I was 26 years old I decided to do SAP certification, cleared the exam and then the nightmare began. I was jobless for 3 years, i attended numerous interviews but to no avail. Finally i got a job in Feb 2014 (Mumbai), when I was exactly 30. The job offer which I got was not due to my talent or education but rather my manager who took pity on me. He was from Chennai I said my story to him during the interview when he asked why i am jobless till 30. On my joining date he called me to his room and said the HR and other team members didn't want me but he somehow he felt pity on me. I was extremely thankful. The bad experience started, the project which I was supposed to work got delayed. I was sitting idle most of the time. I used to literally beg for work from my seniors, they used to say "Why r u worried". Enjoy your life. I was like why should I get paid for sitting idle. It was very frustrating I was working in that company for nearly 2.6 years. My personal life was also struck, i was not getting any marriage alliances and there was too much pressure on me from my mother .Finally I decided to put in my papers and return back to my hometown. My father was working in abroad, my brother was working in Pune. When my father returned to India after his retirement we decided to start a business. Now we are running a diary farm.

Though i never had a successful work stint, I never had to struggle for money. My parents were extremely helpful, i always had all the desired material comforts in life. I used to travel a lot even when I was jobless. Sometimes I used to wonder whether I am blessed or cursed. I always wanted to be independent, earn for myself. It was very tough to ask money from my father even though he didn't have any problems in giving.

Regarding marriage, you said I have a small window of opportunity. Can you please tell me the characteristics and qualities of my spouse according to my chart. The reason why I am asking is I can filter my search according to it, like a particular age band, profession, appearance, maturity level, love or arranged marriage, divorcee etc.

You have rightly said I should be reasonable in expectations. Though I am 38 too, i look like a guy who is below 30. The extremely tough part is to get a soul mate who is somewhat compatible.

Warm Regards.