unable to decipher my navamsa chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
divya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
unable to decipher my navamsa chart

Post by divya » 30 Dec 2017

hey guys
I've been reading about navamsa but dont seem to understand how it really works. i somehow got hold of the birth chart(lagna chart) but have no idea about the navamsa. i would appreciate it if you could tell me what it implies about my future spouse. here goes my birth details:
birth date= 20-08-1997
time= 16:30 hrs
location= nagercoil, tamil nadu

PS, i seem to have mercury in my 7th in my navamsa (or that's what the online calculators show so far), and i read that's not that good for physical intimacy between the couple. could someone explain this to me, considering all the other planet positions in my navamsa?

thank you :)

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: unable to decipher my navamsa chart

Post by astrolover2017 » 30 Dec 2017

birth date= 20-08-1997
time= 16:30 hrs
location= nagercoil, tamil nadu

Please dont use incomplete knowledge and predict. its very dangerous.

Rasi is your exact planet positions, navamsa is the 9th house dissected to see planet strength. Rasi chart and dasa bhukti is enough to tell your overall life and events. So pls dont confuse yourself. You are only 20 years old, why are you focusing on marriage instead of your studies and job.

Anyway, you have Magara lagna, Meena rasi. Your lagna lord sani is in 3rd house. Your have to put efforts in all ventures to achieve success. Jupiter in the lagna is very good with digbala and it will help you a lot.

Jupiter aspecting 7th house, 7th house lord with lagna lord in 3rd house means to get happiness in marriage will be have to put effort and your husband will be your life and key focus of you.

8th house is afflicted and 2nd house. Venus is in 9th house and aspects lagna lord and 7th lord. Marrying late will give good marriage.

divya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by divya » 31 Dec 2017

but as per your prediction however (i may be wrong, so feel free to correct me), my 7th house lord is in the third with saturn. i however think it is in the 2nd house in pisces.

divya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by divya » 02 Jul 2018

i made a detailed check on my d9. i guess i was wrong earlier.

starting from d1 chart, i have 7th lord moon in 2nd house(pisces). ascendant lord is debilated (saturn in aries in 3rd house). i don't understand how mercury in virgo makes 8th house afflicted (maybe it's the sun??) . though yes, my moon is in opposition to venus (in 9th libra) and mercury. mars in scorpio(in 10th house).

skip to d9, i have mars in leo in ascendant. vargottama jupiter and moon in 7th house (aquarius). saturn in libra. venus has travelled to scorpio here.

have i missed out on any major implication here?? i'm still trying to learn!

FortuneTeller
Contributor
Contributor

Post by FortuneTeller » 03 Jul 2018

Hi Divya, you've an interesting chart.
You've chances of getting (arranged) married around the second-half of 2020.
Yes, physical intimacy will need efforts.
The proposal could be from unconventional/unknown source and the person will be a stranger but majestic, proud and communicative.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 03 Jul 2018

hello divya,

you may download 'jhora', a free and best software. the link is given below.
you may download the full_install.zip in the third option.

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/

3. jh_full_install.zip (102.0 MB): Fresh and full installation of Jagannatha Hora. It contains accurate ephemeris for 12899 BC-16900 AD. It has a larger atlas with 2.5 million cities.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

divya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by divya » 11 Jan 2021

Hi All,

My parents have begun the search for a potential match for me. I'm worried if the guy might not like me as such as I'm not really the typical pretty or beautiful type. I lay somewhere in the 'average looking' range. Can someone please help me know if the guy would like me for me and then marry me, or would he just marry for the sake of marrying and social pressure? I honestly want someone who wants to marry me out of love (we all want to be loved, right?) and not for the money. Someone kindly share your insight on this. Thanks in advance.