Saturn in 5th house along with rahu in 7th house spoils married life??

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tanisha88
Saturn in 5th house along with rahu in 7th house spoils married life??

Post by Tanisha88 » 28 Dec 2017

Hi
My dob is 15th August 1988 @ 6:30 am in Mumbai.
My lagna is Leo and have Saturn in 5th house. Also I have Ketu in lagna and Rahu in 7th house. Adding to that I have Saturn with Rahu in lagna and Ketu in 7th house in lagna chart.
Can any one analyze my birth chart and let me know when will I get married and how it will be?? Because I have read that Rahu Ketu in 1/7 axis usually leads to bad married life. Pls help!!

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn in 5th house along with rahu in 7th house spoils married life??

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 28 Dec 2017

What you read is correct -- Ketu in Lagna, meaning ketu-rahu on 1-7 axis is damaging to all relationships with the most imp. one being married life. If you're woman, it could mean detachment from spouse and family, inlaws, etc. Besides that you will also have inclination towards spiritual path after getting married so it disturbs the grahasthi very much.

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 29 Dec 2017

Thanks very much sir!
But can any one let me know when will I get marry??
Will it be a love or arranged marriage??
Is there any remedy can I do to nullify the effects of these planets??

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 29 Dec 2017

Tanisha88 wrote:
28 Dec 2017
Hi
My dob is 15th August 1988 @ 6:30 am in Mumbai.
My lagna is Leo and have Saturn in 5th house. Also I have Ketu in lagna and Rahu in 7th house. Adding to that I have Saturn with Rahu in lagna and Ketu in 7th house in lagna chart.
Can any one analyze my birth chart and let me know when will I get married and how it will be?? Because I have read that Rahu Ketu in 1/7 axis usually leads to bad married life. Pls help!!
Borderline chart...
You should give importance to the ascendant of the chart. It is placed on the edge with previous sign. I have doubt your ascendant could be Cancer or Leo.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 30 Dec 2017

when we check saturn rahu position for marriage it means saturn delays marriage while rahu indicates sudden unconventional marriage
Thanx

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 30 Dec 2017

Thanks for your insights Sujit and Astrodranjana.

As per my calculations I am currently going through Rahu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha. That's y I raised this issue of Saturn in 5th house and Rahu in 7th house.

Sudden and unconventional marriage?? Will it be a love marriage?? How will be my married life??

Will it happen during this ongoing Rahu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha.

Can you guys let me know the detailed insights on my birth chart.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Dec 2017

give some info on your siblings status and their present life style situations and also some info on your eyes and family members.Your info should be in just briefing and i don't want detailed one.This i want for deciding your lagna correctly.

joyd.

joyd

Pl also give your waist size. 8) 8)

joyd.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 30 Dec 2017

Ragu in 7th house and no aspects from Jupiter/Venus will be detrimental.
Ragu will damage the house is in and create chaos without benefics

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 30 Dec 2017

I have one elder brother who got seperated from the family immediately after his marriage because of his wife's nature.

I am not able to put on any weight ( very slim) . 8) 8)

joyd

strictly stick to Leo lagna.What i mean is your ascendant is Leo[100%]..Don't throw blame on your sister-in-law in your bros separation incident from your family.It is your chart that shows separation of elder bro.This is the reason why i asked about your siblings.what is your gender ?

joyd.

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 31 Dec 2017

Thanks joyd!!

I am female.

What do you mean by my chart showing separation from my brother. I have nothing to do with that. They got separated within a month of their marriage.

Can you pls interpret my kundli regarding my marriage. When will I get married?: Will it be a love marriage ?? How will be my married life?? I have Rahu Ketu 1/7 axis in both my lagna chart as well as in navamsa chart.

Also few years back some astrologer had predicted that I will get settled in foreign?? I have lagna Lord Sun placed in 12th house in both lagna chart as well as navamsa chart. Is that true??

Can you pls help me??
Thanks !

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Dec 2017

Reg your bros separation after his marriage-in your chart mercury is with separative planet ketu. so that event happened based on your chart planetary positions and not due to your sister-in-laws flaws.I can answer only one question out of your abroad and marriage questions.so choose what you like among those 2 queries.

joyd.

Tanisha88

Thanks for the details joyd

Can you pls interpret my birth chart related to my marriage issues mentioned above.

joyd

1-possibility of love marriage is only 20%
2-Even Though you are a woman but behaves like a army general.This may leads to frequent misunderstandings in married life.
3-your chart overloaded with Mrtian energies which may give troubled married life but no fear of divorce like things.This martian energy makes you as a leader and in future,you may represent some kind of political parties too.
4-your spouse is very passive and you are quite opposite to it.so frequencies are not matched between you and your husband.
5-your marriageable age falls under 31-32st years. Mostly your marriage is going to happens in Rahu dasa-saturn anthar-Rahu prtyanthar periods.That is after jan-16th of 2020.
6- The prettiest thing is venus[placed in rahus star] loses her charm and it leads to displeasure in sexual matters in your married life.

joyd.

joyd

typo error in my 6th point in the above reply-please read it as pitiest and not prettiest.

joyd.

Tanisha88

Thanks joyd for your insights on my chart.

But in the above posts they predicted that due to presence of Rahu in 7th house and without any benefic aspects of Jupiter or Venus it would be sudden unconventional marriage.

Can you let me know what does that mean?

joyd

Good question-Rahu is in jupiter's star and 7th lord is in such stars house.jupiter is 5th lord of poorvapunya and placed in karma sthana.so unconventional marriage possibilities are very less.

joyd.

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 01 Mar 2020

Hello everyone!

Can anyone analyse the birth chart once again please! Still there is no sign of any marriage.

When will the marriage take place and will I settle abroad after marriage??

Thanks!

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 12 Apr 2020

It is a fact that your rahu is in the 7th and not aspected by benefics.
but at the same time it is not aspected by malefics also.
Saturn's aspect is a blessing since saturn is the lord of the 7th. That means Rahu is left free to perform the way he wants.Classics say that un influenced Rahu when placed alone will behave as the Rasi lord where it is placed.
So in your chart Rahu is going to perform as Saturn.
Now present dasa running is of Rahu.Initial period of RAHU dasa was troublesome (year 2012,2013 ) . Later situation improved.(correct me if I am wrong).
I think you need not worry much as regard to married life. You will be a true and sincere life partner to him.
Husband may be little hot tempered. Intermittent separation due to peculiar circumstances bay arise in married life. Overall picture will be fine. :D :D :D
Ragarding timing of marriage Mercury anther dasa( June2020 to Jan 2021)and also Venus antherdasa ( Jan 2024 to 2026) are capable to bring marriage.

NB :- Reading is considering rules for FEMALE horoscopy. In case of Male chart the same placement will give different results.

All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Tanisha88

Post by Tanisha88 » 27 Jan 2021

Hello everyone

Is marriage in my birth chart???

Many astrologers predicted marriage will happen till Jan 2021.....but it didn't happened yet.... Can anyone please predict when will marriage take place in my life??

Thanks!

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 30 Jan 2021

Mercury anther dasa( June2020 to Jan 2021)and also Venus antherdasa ( Jan 2024 to 2026) are capable to bring marriage. Now let us hope during Venus anther dasa marriage will take place.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.