Relationship with a lady on the verge of a divorce - Confused

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sadhak
Relationship with a lady on the verge of a divorce - Confused

Post by Sadhak » 05 Dec 2017

Hi,

A lady who is on the verge of a divorce is expressing interest in me and I am very confused. Could you please advice as to what I should do ?

Her details :

D.O.B.: 15/August/1982
T.O.B.: 01:00 a.m
Place of birth: Mumbai (Maharashtra, India)
Sex: Female

My details :

D.O.B.: 18/July/1983
T.O.B.: 02:10 a.m
Place of birth: Pune (Maharashtra, India)
Sex: Male

Thank You.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Relationship with a lady on the verge of a divorce - Confused

Post by astrolover2017 » 06 Dec 2017

As a friend,
I would say dont go for someone on the verge of divorce. They are usually in a state of depression, anxiety and legal process stress. Woman sometimes find it very hard to lead single life and want to jump into a relationship very quickly for safety and then find they made a mistake.

Be friends and take it very slow. I will analyse and tell you soon.

Sadhak

Post by Sadhak » 08 Dec 2017

Thank You for your time and reply :)

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 08 Dec 2017

Hi
Your rasi is Tulam and lagna is Rishabam. Your lagna and rasi lord is Venus. Venus is having digbala in 4th house of leo (enemy house). Your life will have luxury and wife will make your life happy. Your saturn is exalted with moon which will make your very disciplined and hardworking.

7th house lord Mar is with sani. 7th house has Jupiter and ketu and mars is afflicting 8th house and sitting on 2nd house. Your 2,5,7,8 house are afflicted by malefics which is key for marriage

Saturn dasa and mercury bhukti going till sep 2018. Sani owns 10 and 9th house and is exalted, so sani will make you work hard for career and any fortunate thing in life. You just got out of Sade Sati so take it slowly.

Mercury owns 2nd and 5th house so love affairs might come and go this period. Wait for saturn and ketu period which will activate your 7th house since ketu is there with benefic Jupiter who will help you with good spouse. Jup also aspecting 1 house so you will always bounce back from all problems. Since ragu is in first house you might have tendency to think you know everything so please discuss with parents and elders before deciding major things

Sun and Mercury together in 3th house will give you lots of courage and business mind.