marriage time urgent

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
arwen
marriage time urgent

Post by arwen » 23 Nov 2017

hello i am new to this forum. i need to know about marriage time and possible nature of spouse of one person.
dob 13 Th July 1988 time 1:30 pm new Delhi India. female. thank you

joyd

Re: marriage time urgent

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2017

Your partner will be dignified but short tempered.You are in good period for marriage.15-5-2018 to 2-6-2019 is the idle time for your marriage.It means it can be happen at any time in between the above two mentioned time start and ends.

joyd.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 18 Dec 2017

Dob 13 Th July 1988 time 1:30 pm new Delhi
Saturn Raghu 26 - 02 - 2017 01 - 01 - 2020
Saturn Jupiter 01 - 01 - 2020 14 - 07 - 2022
Mercury Mercury 14 - 07 - 2022 11 - 12 - 2024

Hi
Your rasi is Mithuna and lagna is Tula. Your lagna lord is Venus who is in own house with Jupiter which is good for overall life.

You have amavaysa yoga. Mercury is in own house so you will be very studious and study well and intelligent.

Your marriage is seen from 2,5,7,8 houses. Your 2nd house is good, 5th house has ragu so might have issues with children. 7th house rules is in 6th house. Jup and venus even though benific they are enemies and they both together can cause delays in marriage

spouse will learned and wealthy and give you comfortable life. Sat is your yogakaraka and in his dasa you will be married as he owns 5th house of children and ragu being there will give you marriage by 2020

arwen

Post by arwen » 21 Jan 2019

thank you

arwen

thank you for the reply.
actually I forgot about this query and didnt know someone has answered it. can you please explain the profession, look,caste nature of spouse and married life. I think i am little bit short tempered myself if he is also with bad temper the home will become battleground something i will like to avoid. i want a peacefull home. please tell me if this is delayed or there is denial of marriage in chart.
thank you in advance.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jan 2019

Arwen,
There is promise of marriage in your chart and chances will be there during second half of 2019.
Married life will be strained due weak lagna lord and Mars. You will have to be patient in conflicts in your next maha dasa of Mercury from 2022 as things can bad.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

arwen

thank you for the reading
can you explain little bit more about nature and profession of partner. thank you

arwen

Post by arwen » 27 Jan 2019

dear all the astrologers in this forum who have kindly answered my query I'm really thankful for these replies. but i'm very confused about the marriage and partner. in past few years i got some proposals but none of them get materialised some of them were settled in abroad, some were intercaste, people from far places and all sorts of profession came but marriage never happened. sometimes i was the reason i dont want to go abroad but most of times it was just no reason at all or nadi dosh etc.Thats why I'm asking about same question again and again.
please provide some more insight about the profession and other quality of possible partner so i could become more clearer. and please tell me if there is intercaste marriage or abroad settlements, age difference, place meeting the one, who will bring the match like friends or family relative etc in my chart.
thank you and I will be waiting for kind replies.

arwen

Post by arwen » 21 Jun 2019

please someone reply

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Jun 2019

Was the person married or not

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 21 Jun 2019

Hi arwen.. I do chart analysis with the help of 4 step theory.. advanced predictive stellar astrology... first I'll be verifying your birth time.. today that is 21st june, 2019 @16.43 hrs, place birmingham, alabama, moon was in saturn sign,star of mars and sub of jupiter.

In your birth your 1st cusp/lagna/ascendant is in venus sign, star of rahu and sub of jupiter.

Now venus is star of moon and saturn is in sub of moon. Rahu is in saturn sign and saturn sub and mars in star of saturn.

Ruling planet moon is in sub of jupiter and 1st cusp sublord is also jupiter..

9th Cuspal Starlord and sublord rahu and jupiter respectively are connected with 1st cuspal starlord and sublord.

7th Cuspal Sublord Saturn(concern house related to marriage) is ruling planet moon's sign lord...

Your birth details are accurate...

Let see Saturn and Moon position in your horoscope... Saturn is in 3rd in rasi chart and moon in 9th in rasi chart. Saturn is aspecting moon. Also Moon is in saturn sub.... this is causing punarphoo dosha... delay of marriage, break of engagement, spouse been not the first choice etc....

Let's analyze 7th cuspal sublord Saturn.
Saturn is in ketu star and sub of moon. Moon is in Jupiter Star.

Mars in Saturn Star. Ketu is in 11th. Ketu is in sun sign. Sun is in 9th. Venus is in Moon Star. Jupiter is in 7th and lord of 3rd and 6th...

So Saturn's signification
Saturn as a planet - none
Starlord Ketu - 11,9
Sublord Moon - none
Moon's starlord is Jupiter - 7,3,6

Saturn is significator of 11th(ful filment of desire) and 7th(primary house of marriage). 7th Cuspal Sublord Saturn is promising marriage in this chart...

when this will happen... saturn is planet of delay and also punarphoo dosha in the chart so the marriage will be delayed.... you are already 31 yrs.... you will get married in 2024 around nov/dec... why ... Mercury dasha-- significator of 2,7,5,8.. Ketu bhukti - significator of 11

There will be age much difference between you and your partner.. your partner will be bulky... have moderate complexion... he would be helpful... he will have more than one occupation... he would have profession related engineering, import/export, research analyst, travel related... Most important is that your married life would be unhappy... bcoz... pluto in 1st house aspecting 7th house...

Good luck....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

arwen

Post by arwen » 21 Jun 2019

vedam33 not married
it is about the first marriage
kimahy
thank you for the detail analysis. but now i am more confused
according to your anslysis i think it will be better to reamain single thsn get married
there is no chance of marriage little earlier than that date?
its already late

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 22 Jun 2019

I don't think so that marriage earlier is possible... also certain things are beyond our control... u can do self analysis yourself... u been trying to get married but things did not worked out... due to some or other reason... this what is fate and destiny... even if u think that you want to remain single... for certain period for now... but later on situation, condition changes ... Desa,kala,patra...(desa - place, kala -time, patra -individual)... Desa-kala-patra recognizes that all aspects of life are influenced by these factors and can determine the circumstances than an individual can and cannot control...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 22 Jun 2019

vedam33, the member is asking about marriage clearly and yet you still ask whether the person is married!

kimahy, if u cannot give remedies, then just negative outcomes is no good.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 24 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: one offending word removed

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If chart says positive... Then positive... If negative then negative.... Remedies... Hmm... What are those... None that I am aware works... Only mantra works to reduce negative impact of mahadasha period... It gives strength, will power and creatives positiveness around individual... though it cannot change one's fate... I don't recommend this as I am not qualified enough to do that... the day I feel confident... Definitely will post...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mahadev, we all forum members would highly appreciate your astrological analysis and contribution... rather than finger pointing... we all would love to hear your astrological inputs...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

arwen

Post by arwen » 24 Jun 2019

I dont know much about astrology
and after reading all the comments from different astrologers, i cant decide which one to believe.but thank you everyone for your time.
as for negative or positive comments, i like negative ones because i feel challenged. All my life most of people including my parents, teachers, astrologers believed i wont be able to complete my study, get a job or earn money, but i never had problem with getting those things done.
actually i was not serious about marriage but now i think i will do it. Because none of doshas or yogas in my chart stopped me from completing my education or getting a nice job they wont be able to stop me from getting married.
All this discussion is good for me. now i know i have to take the charge, my luck wont favor me so i will favor myself.
thank you.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 24 Jun 2019

Hi Arwen,
I feel you have a strong chance of marriage after you complete your upcoming solar year on the 13th of July 1988 and when you enter your 32nd year. Overall chances are between July 2019 to July 2020 but within that period brighter chances of marriage taking place is between Dec 2019 to Feb 2020. I wish you all the very best :).

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 24 Jun 2019

@kimahy, i am just saying that it is not enough for doctor to diagnose a patient, he must also provide a treatment. Not finger pointing at all, in fact, ur posts are very detailed and helpful.
@arwen, your marriage is at 33 years of age. Husband is financially well to do and maybe businessman / trader. Your husband is likely to be around same age as you i.e. not much age difference. Tidbit....u have some dental issue

arwen

Post by arwen » 24 Jun 2019

@sjrajiv and @har har mahadev
thank you
i have some dental issues. did RCT of one molar teeth and also fell from scooter and injured my one teeth.

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 27 Jun 2019

Hello Arwen ,

There is good possibility of getting married in 2019 year end ...
Sa/Ra/Ma- is good possibility from 2019 /sep...

Rgds,
CNR

arwen

Post by arwen » 05 Jul 2019

thank you nagaraj

arwen

Post by arwen » 03 Nov 2020

Hello everyone
I am glad to inform about my marriage
I got married at 8th march 2020.
There is not much age difference approx 1.5yrs older than me and everything is fine
Thank you everyone for your kind help

arwen

Post by arwen » 29 May 2023

hello everyone
its been long time since i logged in. In the past i got valuable suggestion from astrologers in this forum. now i wanted to know about my sisters wedding and married life
DOB: 1992 feb 24
time: 10:15 pm
place: New delhi