Love/Arranged marriage ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Love/Arranged marriage ?

Post by Agora » 31 Aug 2017

Dear learned members,
Will I've Love/Arranged marriage ?
What will the marriage timing be ?
How/When will I meet my spouse ?

Please find my birth details :
DOB - 22 May 1989 ,
TOB- 1:45 AM ,
POB- Karimnagar(Telangana),
Gender -male

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Love/Arranged marriage ?

Post by anuradha » 31 Aug 2017

Love marriage after April 2018.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 31 Aug 2017

love kind of marriage is showing

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 31 Aug 2017

Thanks to both of you. What will be her nature like?

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 01 Sep 2017

Aquarius ascendant and saturn in 11thhouse shows gain in life will be slow but will have good gains and humanitarian in nature .Friend circle will be of full of wise philosophical people

Rahu in 1st house very unconventional and aspects 5thn house of mars shows many realtionships in life and 5th lord 7th lord conjuction in d1 and d9 in 12th house shows love marriage but marriage will have disagreements but sun in tarus sign with venus shows spouse can be beautiful and marraige happiness increases aster many years

Moon in jyesta shows interest in elpehants symbolism and very proud nature and in scirpio shows unstable or depressed mind .Mercury is retrograded shows realtionships break and very slow learner and problems in communication

Astahakavarga of sun and 7th house is very low shows definitely so much hardwork needed in marriage as rahu ketu inluecing 7th house

how is the period from 2015 sept to 2016 November?Mars antara but retrograded saturn aspects it so problems in life

2010 may to 2011 may and 2013 may to 2014 may are good periods in career for career as per jaimini

how is period ferom 2016 november ?any love relationships infatuations or changes in life ?

Almost every planet is influencing 7th house or lord so very difficult to predict marrige period and mrraige is karmic one . but till rahua dn jupiter anta good peiod .til 2020 april is very good period for marriage especailly till 2019 october

as per jaimi 2019 jan to november is one of the good peiod for marriage

7th in krittika nakshta shows spouse can be very straight forward and harsh in speech and of fiery nature

There is so much rohini nakshra influence on chart so do remedies of rohini