Having very Bad marriage please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Having very Bad marriage please help

Post by jemsmiles » 28 May 2017

Following is the analysis based on dates given.

18/04/2017 : Moon/Mars/Venus /Venus /Saturn dasha was running.

Transit chart shows 8th Lord Saturn, transiting in 7th house and placed with moon. 7th Lord Jupiter, placed in 4th house and aspecting 8th house.

18/04/2017: 03:30am, Kumbha Lagna rising placed ketu in it, at that time Jupiter in virgo 8th house and Saturn aspecting it, Venus also has aspect on it.

As Saturn in your birth chart is lord of 8th house, Mars also has aspect on 8th house, Venus placed badly in 7th house, this all indicates to me as this is second marriage.

Though you could not marry with varun but it's very long relationship and you are very much attached with him emotionally so It represents first marriage in this horoscope.

Saturn is main planet here, indicates problems in married life and relationships, I advise you to do remedies for 6-8 months at least and see what happens.

Moon/Rahu dasha does not give good results but you have to try.

Related to third relationship, I will check in sometime and reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Here marriage happened in Moon/Mars /Venus /Venus /Saturn dasha, moon is lord of 2nd house (2nd house is 7th from 8th house - which is nothing but 7th house for second marriage).

Mars is lord of 11th house, though many astrologers and old texts consider 9th house for second marriage but I feel it is because in older time, male use to marry multiple times and there was a tradition of getting married with younger sister of wife but that is not current condition.

I think 11th house should be checked for second marriage because 11th is 5th from 7th which also is a part of kama trikona (3-7-11).

Over here Mars being lord of 11th house gave second relationship. Mars has aspect on 11th house, is placed with Lagna lord mercury but with debilitated sun and Mars and mercury both are combust.

So second relationship is actually giving very tough time and can't give any happiness to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In short, I here consider two houses 2nd house (8th from 7th house) and 11th house being kama trikona.

For third marriage, 8th from 2nd is 9th house, it's Kumbha sign, lord is Saturn, Saturn placed in 7th house has 3rd aspect on 9th house which makes 9th house strong, not only Saturn but Jupiter also has an aspect on 9th house. So strong chances of third marriage.

But debilitation of sun in 5th house, sun is lord of 3rd house and also karka of father, it seems that your family will not be happy with this decision, they may cut relation with you.

As far as time period is concerned, I feel Moon/Saturn/Venus dasha November 2020 - February 2021 will give third marriage.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tiratira wrote:
28 May 2017

Every one is saying after sept October 2017 things will improve
Moon /Rahu period from June 2017 - December 2018 won't be easy for you but you have to keep calm and save yourself from any kind of legal issue. Though there will be some relief due to Jupiter transit so mostly mixed results are seen.

Also health problems will be a concern for you.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Tiratira

Post by Tiratira » 29 May 2017

Thanks Jemsmile for your predictions
Struggling with my life

Please be in touch, Thankyou very much
So let me fight for freedom i will surely do the remedies

Tiratira

Jemsmile you have made predictions regarding my chart
What about manish how will he agree to leave me
What are his charts predictions when will he agree all he is waiting is because of money and gifts he got
So how will he give up
There is no love between us its just use and throw relation

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 29 May 2017

Please do remedies as suggested, and wait till 2020.
If at all you want divorce than try to get at mutual consent, don't go for court case or any legal way.
Its not easy but I don't see much hope before 2020.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tiratira wrote:
29 May 2017
Jemsmile you have made predictions regarding my chart
What about manish how will he agree to leave me
What are his charts predictions when will he agree all he is waiting is because of money and gifts he got
The answer is easy, he will fall in love from Jan 2019 - Nov 2019 (Sun/Jupiter dasha) , As his Jupiter is 5th and 8th lord and placed in 12th house with ketu, as 12th is 5th from 8th shows that unethical love relationship may break first marriage.

His Sun/Saturn dasha will be from November 2019 - October 2020, in that time period he himself will try to get divorce so it will be easy for you.

He will play smart game, after getting good replacement only he will decide to leave you.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

He may get lots of money from second marriage, he will completely rely on his second wife's money. It seems that marriage is nothing but only kind of business deal for him where he will not have to work at all, he will only get enjoyment with free services.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » 29 May 2017

Hi tiratiraji,
According to the details you have provided,

1. Your 7th lord ofmarriage is Jupiter and it's retrograde and placed in Mercury's house who is enemy of Jupiter(Panchdha Maitry) and irritated jupiter looks 5 , 7 and 9th house.
2. 5th house has debilitated Sun with close conjuction of Mercury and Mars is also present in the house which shows the instability of the house because of to bitter planets are there together. your confidence in yourself may be less and you need someone to remind you about the power of yourself.things about the love will always be problem for you. your ascendant is placed in 5th house so your mind will be always there for it . but presence of Sun and Mars will not give much pleasure from it.placement of 6th lord in 5th house will also decrease the potential of the house.

3. 7th house has three planets
(A) Venus - 12th house lord , which is vyaya sthana
(B) Saturn 8th house lord and
(C) Moon
Saturn and Moon are in close conjuction forming the bitter yoga so there will be problem related to marriage.
three planets are also not much comfortable with each other according to mairtry chakra.
So there will be dissatisfaction regarding marriage.

Transit :
Saturn is currently transiting in 7th house over your Saturn so it is the exam time of your past yeas you have spent if you have done good things you will receive reward , if not the misery.
Saturn Return is tricky things which change our lives and in this change when we are not ready to leave the strings of past it will be broken by Saturn and
saturn is currently retrograde and it's better to wait.

Maha Dasha :

You are currently running Moon - Rahu Md and Your Rahu in 8th house which will activate the house related your in laws , you may have disturbed relations with your in laws.
Jupiter Ad will will sort pit the problems which started in Rahu Ad.

But by Combining , all these factors and position of Jupiter and Saturn in 1st and 7th house , I guess that this relationship will have some ups and downs but it won't be the end of the relation. somehow , you are going to have long term relationships with the guy you married.
It's better to let Saturn pass over your Saturn and take care of your thoughts.
So meditation to control your temper and Rahu in 8th house gives somewhat disturbed cycles so try to take good diet. Break up in this relations will not be that easy . It's better to wait for some time period till Saturn pass away and Jupiter comes in 5th house in next Septermber will easen up things related love.

I am not an Astrologer , just a student of Astrology so please consult the witty ones here for more details.

Regards,
Dr Nature
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

Tiratira

Drnature88
Please clear some points that you are trying to say i won't be able to come out of this relationship.
Divorce is not possible till saturn transit or not at all possible?
Please clear it out
Jemsmile please check it if you can
Surya ji please help

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » 30 May 2017

Hi Tiratira,
Saturn return oftens give you the situations that you think it's not good for you but they are the things which make you stronger so according to my opinion , no big decision should be taken till Saturn transit completes.till than do meditation and try to change your negative thought pattern.

Regards,
Dr Nature
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 31 May 2017

Tiratira Ji,
I have also said same thing that you have to wait till Saturn transits in makara rashi in January 2020,also waiting till moon/Saturn dasha starts.
Everything will be clear in your mind and you will be able to take strong decisions by that time.
As Saturn return himself comes with lots of surprises and your Saturn return came with sade sati, it seems that many bad karmas performed in past lives and that's why all this is happening.
So be calm and wait till Saturn transits to 8th house.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jana

Post by jana » 09 Sep 2017

is there really no one around who might help you get through this? someone who might support your descision to get a divorce? i read you always had trouble with family but is there maybe at least one close or even distant family member who might understand and help you and bring you back home? a friend ? a good neighbour ? even your ex ? i know this is none of my business and i dont want to be invasive but you worried me when you wrote about your fear of this being 'your end'. dont lose hope. it is not your end. you will get your life back.
do something, reach out to someone, dont wait for anyone
i pray for you
you will get through this

Tiratira

Post by Tiratira » 17 Sep 2017

The answer is easy, he will fall in love from Jan 2019 - Nov 2019 (Sun/Jupiter dasha) , As his Jupiter is 5th and 8th lord and placed in 12th house with ketu, as 12th is 5th from 8th shows that unethical love relationship may break first marriage.

In regards to jemsmile

Is it 5th from 7th house that we consider
Or 5th from 8th house

And drnature88

Both of you have shown so much interest and given me suggestions

Please let me know is this the relationship for life time or is there divorce after saddesatti

To ease the predictions
My family till date will never go for divorce even if i die, same with my meretial family
Does the planets have so much power to teach me and separate me later

I am living by rule and force of others
So is this till the end

Any advice

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 19 Sep 2017

Tiratira Life isn't eaay for woman in India. Man are used to see a woman as submiss and a object to be used. Is more important the Family reputation that in fact the life of the people in the family.
Go to make a visit to your family home, say your Mother Is not well u need to see her and make a plan to start legal process of divorce. I think Uttar Pradesh Is one of states with more violence agains woman. Put papers for divorce and Stay in your Mother house. If You think he will do something bad to You Or your family, make public statement for television and newspaper. Try to seek any support of humanity comunnity Or woman rights in your city. Be wise and continnue to be the same with Him until u can reach your Mother house. And if Is necessary go to another state Or a anty of a anty exemple mumbai, until the divorce Is complete.

In some part i know How You are feeling... best of luck, your plan should be in your mind do not Write anything in paper