IAM SICK TIRED AND FRUSTRATED I GIVE UP!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
idontknowwhy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
IAM SICK TIRED AND FRUSTRATED I GIVE UP!!

Post by idontknowwhy » 08 Apr 2017

HI ASTROS,
Have been following this website since a while unfortunately my last account got deactivated.

Iam sick and tired of my life to the extent of giving up infact i already have :)
NO marraige yet , iam 34 now and i have a specific requiement for a man whos a virgin is that too much to ask in todays world i meet dogs everyday and its frustrating specialy when one has had strong values in todays ridiculous world. can any MAHARATI on this platform predict my big day ?? is it ever going to happen ? ( and pls i dont wish to have philosphical answers only astrological perspectives )

My details are april 7th 83, mumbai ,2.42 pm.
ALso work wise got a job after much searching in 2015, where as usual my enemies were waiting for me even before i joined, such well laid issues inpite of moving to new city, new collegues, iam am sick an tired of such problems.
plus health issues have started, i have just vegun my sade sati and am in jupiter dasha with saturn AD, i think i wouldnt see the end if things continue like this my stupid stars are going to eat me.
ps: i believe in astrology.

Rgds

idontknowwhy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: IAM SICK TIRED AND FRUSTRATED I GIVE UP!!

Post by idontknowwhy » 09 Apr 2017

waiting for some valid responses thanks

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 09 Apr 2017

I somewhat emphatize with you..with your principles and stuff (though I ain't sure if your are being funny or if you are real) because I too NEVER accept anything or anyone that is not first-hand - no matter how good-looking or qualified .

Hey you may want to change the place where you are searching.

Jupiter MD has ruined me but hoping it's not as bad for you!

Cheers..
N

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Apr 2017

Hi, You have a strong chance to get married from this May onwards. Try for it, you could succeed.

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 10 Apr 2017

Hi, As per analysis, Marriage Proposals are keeps coming, But you are checking it in every aspect.
It may fix between 15 Jun to 15 Sept this year.

Rgds...

idontknowwhy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by idontknowwhy » 10 Apr 2017

[quote=karthik1984 post_id=237934 time=1491812190 user_id=7503]
Hi, You have a strong chance to get married from this May onwards. Try for it, you could succeed.
[/quote]

Thnaks what about health and office issues, are they even a part an parcel??? been told post 35 these things will recide ?how does the sade sati + JD - saturn AD look???
i have had to shift my city for work last year which is a big compromise over which bitchy collegues already waiting to attack, what are the stars that help a person gain RESPECT ,? do i have any ?

idontknowwhy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by idontknowwhy » 10 Apr 2017

[quote=AstroGuru108 post_id=237941 time=1491831491 user_id=17752]
Hi, As per analysis, Marriage Proposals are keeps coming, But you are checking it in every aspect.
It may fix between 15 Jun to 15 Sept this year.

Rgds...
[/quote]

Thanks, can you also tell me somehting bout my partner then.
ALso your comments on office issues pls.

Thanks

idontknowwhy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by idontknowwhy » 13 Apr 2017

await kind revertals?

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 26 Jun 2017

With so much negativity in your writing, how do you expect any respected astrologer to take time out of his daily busy life and look at your chart. Especially the phrase towards the end that you don't want any philosophical advice, only astrological perspectives? I would love to look at your chart and see if I can help, but there is not even a single line or phrase of 'request', its all demands....and 'the stars are going to eat me'...lol...yup for sure they are, after all they along with your coworkers have planned to conspire against you...lol..why blame the stars? after all they are only 'YOUR' past karmas or doing that are presented back to you in a silver platter. I will ask you only one question (mind you I have not looked at your chart yet). Have you been doing any prayer 'consistently' in the past six months?

sreemohan36
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sreemohan36 » 05 Jul 2017

[quote=chokra post_id=240389 time=1498493480 user_id=3612]
With so much negativity in your writing, how do you expect any respected astrologer to take time out of his daily busy life and look at your chart. Especially the phrase towards the end that you don't want any philosophical advice, only astrological perspectives? I would love to look at your chart and see if I can help, but there is not even a single line or phrase of 'request', its all demands....and 'the stars are going to eat me'...lol...yup for sure they are, after all they along with your coworkers have planned to conspire against you...lol..why blame the stars? after all they are only 'YOUR' past karmas or doing that are presented back to you in a silver platter. I will ask you only one question (mind you I have not looked at your chart yet). Have you been doing any prayer 'consistently' in the past six months?
[/quote]

You have raised very good questions. Appreciate it.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 05 Jul 2017

hello idontknowwhy,

i will stick to astrology only.

your fifth house is under stress. Sun in ninth can give " i am the boss " attitude easily.
In navamsa, venus is under stress, In Saptamsa , the house of children is under stress.

Moon in seventh and the nakshatra being Sravana, you are too sensitive. This would
make others move away from you.

Jupiter is placed in 8th from tenth, the house of profession. Hence you will face problems
in career.

Since rahu is placed in 12th , the dasa did not help in building up your image.

I do not foresee marriage in the near future.

yours truly,
vedicmaths