No Marriage yet... Any marriage yogas in Kundali?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No Marriage yet... Any marriage yogas in Kundali?

Post by Astro__Girl » 09 Jun 2017

Hi ,

No progress yet :( . Please suggest the prospective yogas and year

Thanks,
Regards,

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 13 Jun 2017

Hi ,

No progress yet :( . Please suggest the prospective yogas and year

Thanks,
Regards,

dpktwr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dpktwr » 14 Jun 2017

Hi .. astro girl

i am confused to taking right time of marriage. if you have your parents birth detail. please post for clarification of timing of your marriage.

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 17 Jun 2017

Hi,
I do not have the birth details of my parents.
Could you please let me know based on my chart?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 17 Jun 2017

Darshini wrote:
28 Mar 2017

Hello, Neelkumar,

I repeat that I was only mentioning 'planets gaining strength' in Navamsa chart in this case in reference to neecha-bhanga raja yoga, since this method is mentioned in the scriptures. Since there are no neecha planets in your lagna chart, there is also no neecha-bhanga.
And for other uses of Navamsa chart I have to study and research more.

One author, C.S. Patel in his book Navamsa in Astrology quotes a verse saying that in Mahadasha planets will predominantly give results according to their position in lagna kundali, while in antardashas and smaller divisions - according to their position in Navamsa. But I have not researched or studied this much, so can't personally comment.

Some authors consider Jupiter in Aquarius equal to Jupiter in Cancer, i.e. exalted. But since he is your 2nd and 11th lord and retrograde he will give some malefic influence. That's all I can say so far.

Regards, Darshini
Hi Darshini,
Your last para is quite significant - "Some authors consider Jupiter in Aquarius equal to Jupiter in Cancer, i.e. exalted". Could you please elaborate on this?
I read somewhere that "For Aquarius ascendant, being lord of 2nd and 11th house Jupiter gets exalted in 6th house. It gives mixed results regarding financial prospects of an individual."
Nonetheless, I feel my Jupiter is very powerful -after all he is managing almost all the planets in my chart - if you have a look!

About your first para, I am not sure if there are neech-bhanga. For instance, isn't Rahu-Ketu in 4-10 axis debilitated and have neech bhanga by being in kendra? And also, aren't my Mercury and Mars debilitated and there's neech bhanga because they are with my Sun who is in his own House?

I would like to know what's happening in my 6th and 12 House - I guess there's Vipeereta Raj Harsha yoga happening with Moon being the lord of 6th House being in 12th. However, Moon has been very dangerous - both mentally and physically to me. Also, Moon being in my Navamsha Lagna is a scary part!
Now, I have 2 questions here : Do I really have this VRY? 2) What happens to Venus - Does Venus get aspect of Moon from 12th House or because or VRY, does Venus become conjunct with Moon? Is my Venus positive?

Thanks,
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 Jun 2017

By June 2018 you will get married

Coolwater_rose

Post by Coolwater_rose » 18 Jun 2017

Hi

Marriage is highly likely in the period from May 2021 to May 2022, this is the sub-dasha of Sun, lord of 7th house of marriage as per your chart (using Raman ayanamsa).

However Sun is weak in the rasi chart- debilitated in 9th house Libra and afflicted by Mars. In Navamsa chart, Sun is well-placed in Aries.

Your chances of getting married and having a good married life will increase if you do some remedial measures for the weak Sun in your chart. You can chant mantra for the higher deity associated with Sun namely Sri Rama. E.g. "Rama" or "Om Sri Ramaya Namah". This should be done 108 times daily for 6-12 months. This practice take 5-10 minutes and should be possible even with a busy life.

Mantra and devata are one. The name of God has the power to destroy past negative karma, and create auspicious new karma and bring peace and bliss in life.

Best wishes

[quote=Astro__Girl post_id=240105 time=1497711865 user_id=17692]
Hi,
I do not have the birth details of my parents.
Could you please let me know based on my chart?
[/quote]

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 22 Jun 2017

Hi dear Astrologers,

Is there no chance of marriage being fixed this year?

Regards,

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 22 Jun 2017

Hi All,

Is there any strong chance of marriage this year or will it get postponed beyond 30??

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 08 Aug 2017

very much possible this year too. after 15 days prospects might get attention..

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 04 Dec 2017

Hello sir,

No progess yet even in finding an eligible groom candidate yet.
Could you please let knw on timings if marriage and if it will be a live marriage?

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 08 Dec 2017

Hello sir,

No progess yet even in finding an eligible groom candidate yet.
Could you please let knw on timings if marriage and if it will be a live marriage?

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 16 Dec 2017

Any replies??
Please give me an accurate practical prediction.. its giving me a lot of stress...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 Dec 2017

Hi Astro_girl,
Marriage is promised. Time is Apri/May 2019 and an out-of-caste possibility exists. Yet strangely, love marriage does not appear possible, so this leaves the alternative that someone known to the family but not of same caste as the likely spouse.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2017

astro-girl-how many alliances you have seen from the past 3 years. At least around 36-40 ?Hope i have already given reply for your question in the other thread.If not simply answer my above question.

joyd.

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi joyd,
The number of alliances is not 30-40. Infact it is not even more than 10. There is always an issue with the things i shall not be able adjust with like habits. Makes me wonder if I will ever have a long term marriage...

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2017

Based on given birth info,your chart narrating love affair.Your lover either a foreign national or a boy presently stayed in abroad. When this,i mean in which year it started?if you deny my point,i can confidently say that your birth time has to be rectified.so confirm it whether it is true or not ?.Kundali wont lie with astrologer.

joyd.

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

No love affair. Could you please help me in rectifying the birth time?

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2017

Pl.send a request to Lex for it.He is good at this

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 17 Dec 2017

Namah Shivaaya,
Joyd, with reference to this birth time, may i please know how did you predict that this chart narrates love affairs? & also with a foreign person?
Could you please educate me, I couldn't understand that how you've predicted the above statement?
Thanks

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 17 Dec 2017

Thanks joyd,
I have had alliances of only thosr people who have stayed in foreign countries.
Could you please let me know if any possibility of a long term love marriage is possible with current birth time?

joyd

your kundali shows that you are very intelligent[some kind of perverted intelligence with a 3-layered coat of co of diplomacy & soberness] and has crafty skills.If your kundali is correct,you are hiding some key info in your marriage issue.Try to come out from that coat.

joyd.

joyd

VS-sastra don't have any shortcuts to learn the techniques.so work it out on your way .Dont adopt others style in your judgement and predictions.Try to develop your own style of examination & prediction.Only on years of experience you can see such kind of clues in a chart.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 17 Dec 2017

Namah Shivaaya,
True saying, I realized it Joyd, Thank you so much, I don't like any shortcuts, but I'm little desperate to know in that particular thing :)

Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astro__Girl » 18 Dec 2017

Hi joyd,

Couldyou please let me know if it will be an arranged marriage ?