On cusp of Divorce?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sana
On cusp of Divorce?

Post by Sana » 23 Nov 2016

Removed texr
Last edited by Sana on 24 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: On cusp of Divorce?

Post by Sujit » 23 Nov 2016

Sana wrote:Respected Astrologers,

Me and my husband are on the verge of filing for divorce. We have been having issues in marriage from the beginning. Please let me know if there is a chance that this marriage will be saved. This is a very hard time for my family. Please respond.

My details
DOB: 11 Aug 1984
Place: Phaltan Maharashtra
Time: 11.05 AM

Marriage time date:
7 June 2015 at 12.30pm Muhoorat

Regards
Sana,

You are in the antara of malefic Mercury till Oct 2018 placed in 11th causing problems for marriage. This would continue for more than 6 months. The chart has good placement of marriage lord Mars in 2nd and Sun in 10th can help you. Consider doing remedies for Mercury and avoid conflicts.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sana

Someone please have a look.

Sana

I guess we cannot hold on till then. We are living separately for almost a year and communication has stopped. He is too adamant. No way to convince him. Just asked hoping for some divine intervention :)

Is there any chance of second marriage?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Nov 2016

On cusp of Divorce?
Postby Sana » 23 Nov 2016, 20:22

Respected Astrologers,

Me and my husband are on the verge of filing for divorce. We have been having issues in marriage from the beginning. Please let me know if there is a chance that this marriage will be saved. This is a very hard time for my family. Please respond.

My details

Marriage time date:

Regards
You are very emotional by nature . Mars and Ketu in 2nd house is indicating towards harsh and frank speech. At present you are under the anter dasha of Mercury [9L, 12L] in 11H aspected by Jupiter. You should try, for out of court agreement , to save your marriage.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Nov 2016

Postby Sana » 24 Nov 2016, 07:50

I guess we cannot hold on till then. We are living separately for almost a year and communication has stopped. He is too adamant. No way to convince him. Just asked hoping for some divine intervention :)

Is there any chance of second marriage
As you wish. You are also very adamant.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2016

Sana wrote:Respected Astrologers,

My details

Marriage time date:

Regards
Sorry to read about, the matter is potentially getting into legal hearings. I use K.P.System of astrology, can you select a K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249, you can pray your family Guru, like Gajanan Maharaj, or Datterya lord before selecting that divine number. Upon receipt of the number, I will cast K.P.Prashna chart

Phaltan, is your native place, Raojwada's Chattrapati Shivaji's Fort I have seen in Phaltan, infact, Chattrapati Maharaj's great Great Great grandson.. based in Phaltan, was good friend of mine. I like Phaltan's Sugarcane juice or Misal pav near S.T.Stand of Phaltan, Ofcourse Pandarpur Vithal Temple not far off so also Baramati....

Sana

Thanks Lex,

My number is 7.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Nov 2016

Thanks Sana for choosing K.P.Prashna

Today's Thursday), In the Celestial, at the latitude I am in, the udaya lagna rising in Mesha, Kuja deposited Aswini nk and in sub of Shani ( today Shani's sign lorded by Ketu), today Shani and Budha in rapt conjunction, manjet, Shani's bhavas and Budhas bhavas will show joint results, aaj, Chandra Virgo var ahet, Budha is lord, and today Chandra in Hastam nk ( today in Chandra rasi, Guru is placed)

The divine planets, which will guide me in prognosis are... Ketu, Shani, Chandra, Kuja, Guru, Budha

Lets see your Prashna chart, for the divine number 7 ( In Kabala astrology, a branch of Traditional astrology or Sankya astrology in Sanskrit terminology... Sankya means numericals ( it is different from Prashna branch prognosis), Kabala means Head translation from Sanskrit, Kabala as a deity stands for Lord Siva, He is called as Kabala-eeswarar. Most of TV serial of Hindi fame yesteryear Filmactor's daughter, engages Kabala analysis on Serial name, uses Yantra ( numericals yantra embossed on various devattas Kubera, Goddess Lakshmi... so on... original thinker of Kabala branch of Astrology was a sage.. name also slightly resembles to Kabala astrology)
So numerical 7... denotes Shukra... or 7th house... Spouse...Business partner... so on

Lets come back to Prashna chart... Prashna lagna also falls in Mesha in Aswini nk and in sub of Guru, and Guru in Hastam nk

Lets check, is your query related to your spouse---divorce/separation... will re-kindle together ???
Ketu doesn't lord any sign
Shani in Jyesta nk, rapt conjunction with Budha, both in 8th
Guru in Hastam nk, Guru is 9th and 12th lord in 6th, and your Chandra in Prashna chart is 5th cusp lord in 6th
These establishes and your query posed to Prashna tallies

Lets check, whats happening... any regrouping/rekindling both of you?
7th cusp falls in Thula in Swati nk and in sub of Rahu, and Rahu in Purvaphalguni nk
This confirms, with his( your hubby) wish or desire for a reason moved out, separated
6th cusp falls in Virgo ( a dispute zone) in Uttaraphalguni nk and in sub of Rahu ( Guru and Chandra in Virgo)

11th cusp falls in Makara in Dhanista nk and in sub of Guru
2nd cusp falls in Rishabham in Krittka nk and in sub of Shukra

Today Chandra deposited in Hastam in sub of Rahu and in subsub of Ravi
Chandra dasa Rahu bhukti happening in Prashna chart
I know now, who has taken the lead to separate out from marital relation

I am very sorry to say there will be no regrouping of both of you.

Take care and God bless..... JAI MAHARASHTRA

Sana

Post by Sana » 24 Nov 2016

Thanks Lex for the analysis and spending time for my query. You said you know who moved out of marital relations. You didn't say who. We both were heading in that direction. Its painful that there will be no reconciliation. I hope there is something in my life ahead to give me happiness.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Nov 2016

Hey, Sana,

I purposely didn't write, who initiated the drifting in your marital relation.

I forgot to tell or write yesterday, there is more than one marriage to you, and another part is also your estranged partner also showing more than one marriage.

Hey, that should cheer you up right away???

BTW, just yesterday glanced at your 10th cusp in your Prashna chart( didn't do careful or micro analysis, which I do otherwise).... are you in Healthcare Industry?.... Your career looks robust ahead

Like De-monetasation in our country, this news piece should make you happy too?

Sana

Post by Sana » 26 Nov 2016

Hey Lex any good news is great news right now. I am looking for peace and some way to forgive my spouse and move ahead. He chose between me and his prosperous life in USA. I know one thing my intention was always to live happily ever after with him. My belief is that if your intentions are correct the almighty will look after you.

I am not in healthcare. Rather I am unemployed right now. But thanks for both these news. It gives me much needed positivity. Thanks!

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 27 Nov 2016

quote:- My belief is that if your intentions are correct the almighty will look after you.

About destiny (marriage and break up is part of destiny) poet khayyam says:-
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on:
nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Nov 2016

HI Sana

Great, overcome the Hurdles. I will tell you an incident, when I was in Management school, school chums fell in love during management school career, after PG, they married and I was common friend to both f them. We meet daily in college canteen as a group attended his marriage. After 6 months of marriage, they broke, but still when I left that city, even after the breakup, estranged couple meet with us over a cup of coffee, and ride as pillion riders too. They have the relationship as friend, though not as spouse... 7th house got into 11th house

I had mentioned a line, I guess, you overlooked and kept on reading my prediction.... I had said about your hubby, and I quote from my earlier prediction sentences.... please read your hubby wish to move out or desire to move out..... REASON

"Lets check, whats happening... any regrouping/rekindling both of you?
7th cusp falls in Thula in Swati nk and in sub of Rahu, and Rahu in Purvaphalguni nk
This confirms, with his( your hubby) wish or desire for a reason moved out, separated"

Take care

Sana

Post by Sana » 27 Nov 2016

Revribhaji

You are correct. Nothing can change. But since my intent was true God will take care of me in the sense He will write something better in my future.

Lex,
I don't understand. You are saying my husband wished to separate for a reason. That is correct. But at the same time I too was intent on separation. Only difference between me and him is that I wanted a second chance to see if we can work it out. But he does not want a second chance. Our problem was merely difference of opinions in almost everything. Else both of us are good individuals. But we are just not compatible. I am not a quitter and my selfish motive was to take a second chance before a big decision. So I was hoping he would agree to it by some miracle.

Sana

Post by Sana » 28 Nov 2016

Hey Lex,

I am not an astrologer so I don't understand if you are trying to hint at something I should probably understand. I don't know what this means

All I understand is my husband wanted to move out for some reason. Is that what you are saying?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 28 Nov 2016

quote:-You are correct. Nothing can change. But since my intent was true God will take care of me in the sense He will write something better in my future.

Reply:- I have a look upon your chart,it is my assurance as an astrologer that despite a temporary phase of being mis-understood the destiny shall continue to shower blessings to enable you as a self respecting and dignified person. It is my personal advise that legal conflict may be devoid of bitterness.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Nov 2016

Sana wrote:Hey Lex,

All I understand is my husband wanted to move out for some reason. Is that what you are saying?
Yes, his desire was very much to separate out.. which was seen in Prashna chart

Sana

Post by Sana » 04 Jan 2019

Dear Lex, Revribhavji

It has been 2 years since the past question and sincere thanks for replying then. We filed in Jan 17 got separation July 17. I got job afterwards. I had left my job to join my husband in US. I had hard time finding a job after coming bac. Even then I had asked my lawyer I don't want legal battle even if it means zero alimony. I just want to move forward in life. My lawyer (without me asking) got a good sum of one time alimony for me within couple of weeks of discussion with his lawyer. I was speechless. Destiny works in different ways at different times. So it kind of scares me also.

My question is - My whole life I have been wanting a friend as husband. I never wanted a rich husband. Will I have a second marriage? If not then really what is the purpose of my life. Why my destiny is playing games with me? I am emotionally so drained out that nothing seems to be clear. My parents are old. I have a good career, pays handsomely. But I really need to have a stable and settled life now. My first marriage was late, my job is stressful, my parents had several hospitalizations. Frankly I am just tired of fighting. I know people are worse off but my struggles don't seem to end. I love kids, babies and waiting for my own since past 10 years. Now I am 33.

Just trying to figure out life...

Sana

Post by Sana » 04 Jan 2019

My Rahu dasha was excellent. I got good education, best jobs. But since the Jupiter dasha started, right from the first week life has been hell. First week my Mother has heart attack. Then my marriage breaks. I asked this to several astrologers that is Jupiter Dasha bad for me and they say no. Not 1 year has gone by since Nov 2011 that there has not been pain.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 05 Jan 2019

Sana,
I have a re look into your chart after a few years.
In a technical manner you have own house jupiter; its dasa would have been either good or neutral as it is exalted in navamsa.
You feel it is consistent painful, the previous dasa of Rahu was much better,though rahu occupies 8th house; yes, it was indeed better because rahu is in a rasi of venus and enjoys 5th house from moon.
Why Jupiter is pain? I recall my father had similar Jupiter with moon, third house is 8th from 8th, an upachaya house where benefics are sometimes more painful than we express in words.
I have not yet lost hope with your chart, the better days are ahead as exalted saturn in ascendent, 2nd lord in 2nd house etc. indicate you have a comfortable second half of life, that is, life after 35.
Incidentally, all the natural benefics are in your upachaya houses, that assures that their karak effects (significance) improve with the native's age.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 10 Jan 2019

Hello,
Could you please clarify whether you got divorce or separation?
I am asking because divorce as such isn't reflecting in your horoscope. Yes, separation is.

Although there was a brief (Jupiter-Mercury-Mars around August begining -September end) period in second half of 2017 - that might have given you divorce - but I still need clarity. Incase you got divorce, your Mars antara has played a stronger role then.
Interesting chart - good study!

I don't see second marriage.

If not divorced, there are chances of reunion but I will await your clarity on the above before I dig deep on that.

Thank you,
P.PyareL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Sana

Post by Sana » 07 Jun 2020

Hello Revribhavji and Lex,

Not writing here to ask about my marriage prospects. No. Today I am reflecting on my life in general. I am a logical, calculative and shrewd person. Emotional. I love people unconditionally and believe in frankness and openness. Lack diplomacy, I am learning it. Hardworking, like my field of work. I am an engineer. Like to earn money and always thinking of ways to earn more. Like independence. Don't like interference of elders (prospective grooms parents or even my parents). My attitude is, once you start earning you focus on career. And take care of parents. Don't listen but take care of them. I always am arguing with mother. We have great chemistry. Mother has to convince me, give logical reasoning\justification. Then I will happily acquiesce. Always, always open to discussion.
Sometime over think and adamant. Speech is frank but sophisticated language in low, soft tone. Professional. Friendly. Happy (as much as I can be recently). Bitter and angry many times when I get no answers to my life.

Does that make me a horrible person? Isn't it just who I am?? Aren't there people who are mean spirited and nasty who actually are extremely selfish and sometimes harm others.

What did I do to deserve this pain of being single, lonely. People pity me. Taking responsibility of old parents. Not having a good house of own. Paying 18000 rent every month. Changing houses every two years. Earning in good companies for 10 years still can't afford to buy a 1 bedroom flat of 40lacs. Haha. I was university topper and today salary I get has no relation to that.

Working in high pressure IT job where delivery and deadlines have to be met. Pressure makes me angry. Desperately trying to keep job safe. Being competitive, responding to politics by own political moves.

bitterness, pain, no satisfaction in anything...

This is not what I wanted. 10 years back I never thought this type of person would be me.

What's wrong with my chart? Really.. just born to study, work in a job, pay bills and die... :D :lol: really? Is that it??

Not sure what I should think of myself -
Lucky - I am not in poverty. I have income. So many people in world have so much misery. I have comfort to order a 500 rs pizza and i can sleep till 9 in morning. I have independence. Nobody to bother me.

These are temporary pleasures, that I did not even seek. I would be more than joyful getting up at 5 am to make tiffin for my kids, if I had any...
Or Unlucky
long term damage. Broken marriage. no kids even at age of 35. Soon I will cross the age to have own children...

What I want is for you to tell me this was always out of my hands, that this was my destiny and nothing I would do would have changed it. And most importantly, nothing is going to make things better, its a downhill journey ...

Sana

Post by Sana » 08 Jun 2020

Hi Revribhavji and Lex,

Will I get married in time to have child. I am 35 and child bearing age will pass soon. Just let me know that my chart is bad. At least it will give me some peace of mind that it is not my actions or stupidity that has led to this. I am in lot of pain due to regrets about my decisions. Why I didn't marry a simple guy when I was 25, 26. Why I was too much focussed on my career etc. Please give the much required solace. Even if answer is no I am fine. The sooner I accept my destiny the better.

P.S - I love kids

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jun 2020

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I looked up this thread and I realize the query is directed to other members. So, kindly bear with my unsolicited views/opinions.

A close review of the birth-char reflects an undeniable footprint of Ketu (Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra, Mars/Kuja and current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru are all afflicted) and his influence. That said, I think there is a feeble and outside chance of getting remarried and/or enjoying parental bliss. It might not be a bad idea to seek help and guidance from knowledgeable folk for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...