On cusp of Divorce?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: On cusp of Divorce?

Post by Sishya » 22 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart of the gentleman. To me (please bear with me/us for slight variations due to Ayanamsa and hence difference of opinions), it looks like he had and is probably dealing with other issues.

You see, Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja are closely conjunct in the house of desires, in the Lunar Mansion of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha (who himself is posited in the 12th house). Please be reminded Mars/Kuja is in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Karaka Rasi, loses out to Venus/Shukra in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war - not to forget both are in Sindhi/Cusp and Gandanta. Although the house is aspected by Moon/Chandra (who carries a notorious reputation), both Jupiter/Guru and Ketu are watching over and keeping guard - the divorce ordeal probably had it's toll on any nefarious plan.

Please don't get stuck up in the past; instead, try to forgive and forget any unpleasant experience/memories. That is perhaps one of the easier ways to attain "peace of mind" - thereafter, you can move on and look forward to leading a new-happier life.

Sincerely...

Sana

Post by Sana » 22 Jun 2020

Vedamji and Sishyaji,

Both of you and whole community is spending time on our queries. Thank you for your time and feel humbled..

Sishyaji - Your earnestness for my mindset to be positive is so sincerely reflected in your last response. :D

Adding for your info- he had BP and diabetes. Us being open hearted and kind we did not make a big deal out of it. They should have told us earlier but that's okay.

He had tremendous internal family rivalry with own brother. Mother and him vs Brother and his wife. So much that my brother in law was not going to attend our wedding, he refused to come at one point. Tremendous bitterness within family.

I hope that corroborates what you both said.

what you said that divorce had a toll on a nefarious plan. Do you he had some ulterior plan in mind and divorce spoilt his plan. Because as I mentioned there was something nagging all the time that he has something in mind he is not letting on. The way he used to react on some questions topics it was different than expected. There was always some ulterior plan hence my suspicion of affair or something he is keeping aside...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Jun 2020

He might be having affair,and as I told earlier health issues there and will share in personal message a I don’t want to discuss in open forum certain issues
Now will revert after seeing your chart in detail

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Jun 2020

Hi,

Guess I should have been a bit more careful in my choice of words - please don't think too much. On my part, I had looked at potential influence of Rahu and Mars/Kuja on Moon/Chandra (who is aspecting his own - 11th house of desires) and felt that he might have had some silly thoughts.

Now that divorce is done with. Request you to kindly try to forget the bitter part of the past life and focus on yourself, your peace of mind and your life... moving forward. It may not be easy and hence the need for you to make persistent effort to get over and get past that chapter.

If possible, try to get to a stage where you can genuinely wish him well... Hopefully, that goodness will come back to you.

Sincerely...