Is divorce inevitable in this chart?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 20 Jul 2016

Kindly help.. This is the chart of my boyfriend who is getting forcefully married.. Earlier in this forum only i learnt that he has afflictions in his chart and will get divorced and may undergo litigation. He is being forcefully married to a lawyer girl. Can you please tell if he will get divorced and if yes when is it coming across?

DOB 19/06/1986
Time : 13:10 pm
Place: meerut, uttar pradesh

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is divorce inevitable in this chart?

Post by anuradha » 20 Jul 2016

Unread postby Anuanya » 21 Jul 2016, 08:45

Kindly help.. This is the chart of my boyfriend who is getting forcefully married.. Earlier in this forum only i learnt that he has afflictions in his chart and will get divorced and may undergo litigation. He is being forcefully married to a lawyer girl. Can you please tell if he will get divorced and if yes when is it coming across?

DOB 19/06/1986
Time : 13:10 pm
Place: meerut, uttar pradesh
Irrelevant question. Please avoid asking such question. If he is getting married then he must be doing it with his own wish. I do not believe that in a male dominated society such thing can happen.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 20 Jul 2016

his father's heart is working just 10% he is terminally ill and he has to do that for his happiness.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 21 Jul 2016

But you have no right to think that he will get divorce.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 21 Jul 2016

Why are you moral policing me?? If you do not want to answer then do not.. Please do not tell me my rights

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

A naive can comment like this without understanding that an astrologer will also make a karrma while predicting. In such case it will be a negitive karma to see the possiblity of divorce for your benefit.

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 21 Jul 2016

Hi Anuanya,

I understand your emotions and situation, however unless he is legally married, things can still be worked in your relationship.

There are many people out there who make sacrifice for their family for a good or for a bad reason due to emotional attachment and there are families/parents out there too who believe in their own principles when it comes to marriage related matters and dominate their children, in the end many couple make sacrifice and give up their feelings.

Without looking at Girl's horoscope OR proper match making, any predictions about his married life is irrelevant.

He is in the last phase of Saturn major period and last phase of Sadhesati too, which ends in January 2017. Saturn is transiting over his natal Saturn in close degree too, so he is fully influenced with ' Shanidev's ' time period. This period is very significant in his life right now. He needs to be very careful and watchful before making any major decisions in his life right now.

Ask him to cite Hanuman chalisa and pray Shanidev if possible.

God bless ..

Anuanya

Hi,
Do you remember you only told me the possible afflictions in his horoscope. I am concerned for him, i want him
To have a happy life but he cries so much and is helpless. Please can you throw some light on what kond of married life he is supposed to have and will this girl be okay for him? You can not believe how heartbreaking it is to see him
Crying

Anuanya

[quote="anuradha"]A naive can comment like this without understanding that an astrologer will also make a karrma while predicting. In such case it will be a negitive karma to see the possiblity of divorce for your benefit.[/quote]

This shows what kind of myopic and negative thinking you have.. Live with your assumpyions that i am asking this for my benefit.. I do not feel justifying you anything so please go get a life

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need to rectify birth time
Postby Anuanya » 26 Apr 2016, 00:12

Dear Dr. Neeraj,
I am in relationship with this man since last 9 years. We are seperating now because our parents will never agree to our marriage. He also coupd not gather courage to tell his ailing parents about me. Right now he is being forced into a marriage that he is not interested in, but still he is willing to do it because of parents. I relly do not know what am i supposed to do with my life, 9 years i did mot think of anyone else but him. We belong to different religions. Some people tell me that according to my horoscope i may never get married ever!!! This way life would become very difficult for both of us. I request you to please help me through this. Can you also analyze my chart and tell me my prospects of marriage ( when will i get married and whether it would be love or arranged ) also, if this guy's chart show seperation , is it with wife or girlfriend??. I am also afraid that if he will kot be able to adjust with his wife and will divorce her and would want to come back in my life then what will happen!! I am so much comfused and troubled right now!! I am hoping that you would help me with this issue

My details are
16/08/83
8:28 am
Meerut

Thanks a lot
This shows what kind of myopic and negative thinking you have.. Live with your assumpyions that i am asking this for my benefit.. I do not feel justifying you anything so please go get a life

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 22 Jul 2016

Postby Anuanya » 22 Jul 2016, 14:53

Ha ha ha ypu egoistic woman.. Live with it.. Ha ha ha
Re: Need to rectify birth time
Postby Anuanya » 07 Jul 2016, 11:35

Dr Neeraj,
I agree to whatever you have said. But right now my pain is so unbearable and also some incidents have happened that have shaken my trust, even people who see his horoscope say that he is not a good person.. I am not able to seek truth and comprehend things?? I have started to ques love and my relationship.. Was i being fooled?? I do mot know where to find answers!!

Thanks
:) :), i appreciate your polite comments.

Anuanya

Post by Anuanya » 28 Jul 2016

Bias!!

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 17 Jun 2017

I seriously don't have must trust left in relationships - so many posts whenever/ifever once in a blue-moon, I get on to Facebook -of happy couples,,when I visit malls - so many young/teenage couples all mushy - balding men and their 'cosmetictised' wives walking in synchrony..with their small children - I wonder - how is it possible that all of them are so happy - and I am the only one who is not satisfied - common, I may be humble and have a realistic self-criticism but I know that I am good-looking and have brains - so is love only for these rudimentary brains? I always been attracted to intelligent and responsible women - trust me, they are hard to find - especially if you're as highly educated as me and have high intelligence.
And the intelligent ones that are there- well, aren't presentable. Mind you, I am not even going/talking about beauty! You don't have to show/act 24 hours like a scholar to prove that you are!