When a relationship damages every aspect of life!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dhanusimha
When a relationship damages every aspect of life!

Post by Dhanusimha » 13 May 2016

Is not it a case of bad bad Navamsa? They say navamsa comes into play after 36th year. Some again say, the predominant between D1 and D9 works as the chart to indicate things.
I do not know which concept to work on.
My navamsa is one of the worst looking navamsa.
Debilitated Sun in 1st. Debilitated Saturn in 7th. While Rahu and ketu at other Kendra. Furthermore, I have a debilitated Venus in 12th bhava. Benefic like Jupiter in own house but 6th bhava and exalted moon but in 8th bhava.
Since my last relationships, I have developed aversion towards most of the personal relationships , romantic or otherwise. And decided, to not to get married both for the serious trust issues and loss of confidence in life.
Worth noting from an astrological point of view that literally all other aspects of life have since been adversely affected too. Namely, sibling relationship (3rd house) Parental relationship(4th?), job and career (10th), health (6th), finances (2nd). Many of these have completely dissolved along with the failed relationship.
Birth details are as follows
8th January 1988, 6:23 am (Indian time)
Latitude 20 : 42 : N
Longitude 86 : 47 : E
I'm currently running Ravi MD.
Any guidance?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When a relationship damages every aspect of life!

Post by vedicmaths » 13 May 2016

hi dhanusimha,

Are you like a King / adminsitrator / ruler in your approach in all walks of life ?

truly,
vedicmaths

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 13 May 2016

Hi Vedicmaths,
I do not know if I understand your question well but I sure am very determined and hard headed, as in, I do things in accordance with my values and make no compromises, no matter what. But the catch here is that my values are not necessarily aligned with other's. :mrgreen:
May be this example can give you an idea.
When I was 17, refusing to bow down to things which I understood as unfair, I had left home. I was doing my engineering then. Had no resources to support my livelihood or education. But I did manage it mostly by myself, even though I had no shelter for months or I had to skip lunch for an year. (Literally spent days in railway station and went to work and college from there) Worked in call centres and all, took help of my kind friends and completed my grads. In fact, I landed myself in one of the most prestigious management schools in the country back then but failed to join. Not giving up, I took up a well paid job, reestablished myself. Please note that my father was a high ranked govt official, well established and well known person back then. So, I had all the material comforts in my teenage and I always had an option to go back home and bow my head and be docile (hence, accept the deplorable injustices) but I never did, even when all the habitual privileges I was acquainted with was Lost, until I found myself a job and reunited with father when he was very sick.

So there definitely is kind of fighting spirit, faith in one's own abilities, never say die kind of attitude. Now after 12 years, it seems to be a repeat of scenarios but minus all those things I mentioned above. There is no willingness to come back to material life anymore. But I have to.
So ruler / king am I in my attitude? I rule and decide for my life and not let anyone else interfere. May be this is what you wanted to know?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 May 2016

hi dhanusimha,

You wrote:

"So ruler / king am I in my attitude? I rule and decide for my life and not let anyone else interfere.
May be this is what you wanted to know? "

Exactly, that is what i wanted to know.

Initially, i was interested in understanding as to how relationship could fail in all aspects of life.
This could not happen unless and otherwise the person happens to be the ruler of himself. The
adviser within should be rigid for some reason. It looks it is right.

Ninth is the boss / teacher / guru. When the ninth lord sits in lagna, the seat of intelligence, it
assumes the role of the boss within. Sun and Lagna are so close, less than a degree away, Sun has
certainly played its role. Sun is the ruler of this universe, a natural king.

Lagna has moved over Saturn hours before birth and has reached Sun. The scent of saturn is not
forgotten by lagna and it did act during its antar. Did you move away from home in oct - 2004 ?
( You have already mentioned an approximate time window - 17 years ). This is for my understanding
the event dasa/antar wise.

Can you also give details for how long you stayed away and exactly when you came back home ?

Interestingly, there are some similarities to Swami Vivekananda's chart, which intrigues me more.

Thanks for being so plain !

truly,
vedicmaths

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 14 May 2016

Thank you for taking time to generously write an answer. My mother always used to tell me about Sun conjunct Lagna while being lord of 9th where my moon sits is interesting. I never could grasp what she wanted to say except Sun playing an important role. I have been researching on my Sun too and it's debilitation in various Divisional chart always bothered me. Today I happen to notice that Sun is Bhavottam too and if we consider the Bhavottam concept in other D charts, it happens to be Bhavottam in 13 of them. So, it has a very strong effect on lagna (not necessarily good as debilitated in many)
Then again, I always ruled out Sun Saturn issues for the orbs are too wide but I never saw it the way you described today. It's 1st house not any other house! The lagna and the scent of Saturn makes complete sense. Thank you so much. Your written words have a life of its own!
I moved away in early 2006. (That makes me 18+, sorry for typo)
For your research, I ll forward a mail to you or vice versa detailing it out?
Last edited by Dhanusimha on 26 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 May 2016

hi dhanusimha,

Sun , neecha in many amsas reveals that it is in the house of venus, the planet of relationships.
Sun does not blossom in the house of venus , since any kind of ruler ship will not be appreciated
by venus, a soft and sensual planet. Continuance of relationship needs a " give and take " policy.
Any kind of rigidity will be shunned by venus.

Neecha is just a component of Sthana Bala. It does not quantify the total bala of a planet. But Sun's
placement in thula , describes the environment it is in.

Bhavottam reveals that a planet is in the same kind of environment as it is in Rasi.

The driver of the lagna is the lagna lord. Jupiter , your lagna lord is placed near the junction of water
and fire. This junction is called ' gantanta'. Being at the fag end of the rasi, Jupiter assumes the
role of AK. You must always be aware that your AK is in gantanta. Soul level experiences will make
a great impact in your life.

truly,
vedicmaths

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 14 May 2016

Hi Vedicmaths,
It looks so obvious now!
And matters are worsened by moon bringing kemadruma and Mars bringing Manglik dosha. Perfect set up! Hahah
That's a really honest analysis you have made.

Since you touched upon Jupiter, it's not only Lagnesh & Atmakaraka, it's Vargottama too while it's also placed in Arudha(Jupiter is ruler of Arudha) and Karakamsa(ruler of karakamsa too), applying the concept of gantanta on all those designations strengthen the whole picture depicted here.
Lagnesh Jupiter in kendra and own house from 9th lord Ravi seals the deal.
I'm grateful for your kind guidance, Vedicmaths. There is nothing else left here to dig further.
And yes, I had left home during Venus-Saturn-Sun!!

And to further strengthen the whole idea, in recent times during Sun-mercury (mercury is maraka and Vargottama) apart from all the losses I had 3 death related experiences. The last one was kind of experience where it was certain that I have to go (Acute fulminant hepatic failure) The doctors who noted the case (one of em happens to be a friend) insisted that I must take certain medications within 72 hours to survive. (Which I confirmed over internet referring to the research of several doctors, to be true) I actually avoided all the medicines. Started developing symptoms as the doctors had told in case of worsening, those epileptic seizures, the Aura (medical term), the deteriorating body....and then, it stopped. Just stopped. I do get aura once in a while but Doctors are clueless about what on earth made me survive.
These incidents took root in Rahu PD (and obviously in Mercury AD) , manifested in Jupiter PD.
I obviously had to survive!
Thank you again, Vedicmaths. It's a pleasure to find someone like you :)

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 15 May 2016

hi dhanusimha,

Where are we to start ?

AK or Gandanta or kemadruma or kendra or arudas or ayanamsa ...etc

Touch any one of them, there are different views...

The three junctions of fire and water are Gantantas..Of the pancha bhootas, fire and
water are said to cause worst gantanta tattwa wise. Planets placed there are said to be in a state
of boiling. The closure to the junction, the worse is the suffering. Some come out successfully , while
others get submerged. Intellectual / philosophical people too suffer at core level, but they consider
the struggle as a kind of refinement. This is akin to Gold being tested by fire..

Ordinary and yet to evolve souls succumb to the pressures of Gantanta. In your case, luckily, both saturn
and Jupiter are well away from the border. Ninth lord in lagna is good and here it so happens that Sun is
sitting in his friends house. Sun sets the order of the universe. Sun is dharmic, otherwise, this whole world
would perish. In the long run, you can use Sun to refine you.

Grahas in kendrs are akin to four pillars of a building. Sage Parasara calls them as paraspara karakas. They
work in unison to keep the building intact. Benefic and friendly grahas to the Ascendant would make a person
work towards universal dharma . They don't take the path of fight / confrontation. Kroora grahas namely,
rahu, mars, ketu and saturn would make a person fight but often use out of the way methods to achieve goals.

In your chart , mars exactly squares your moon. Mars gives aggression and can easily use sound logic to justify it.
Ketu and mercury are placed in fourth house in navamsa, a bad place for any graha. Ketu is headless. It better
you be a bachelor. ( beware ! people with ketu in fourth not to pounce on me ).

I use a different aynamsa.

truly,
vedimaths

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 15 May 2016

Hmm...I see how are you connecting the dots. Mars squaring moon giving sound logic for aggression (self righteousness?) , while 9th moon at the seat of master communicating the same to its lord Sun in Lagna who in turn is working hand in hand with a Gandanta AK/Lagnesh, unsettled by the scent of a Gandanta foe (Saturn). The same is well reflected in Navamsa.
Such a messy scheme, hahah!!

There is no doubt that I'm staying bachelor. That had been decided long before I had laid my hands upon astrology. I can't thank you enough for taking so much pain for a single chart :)
Stay blessed.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 15 May 2016

hi dhanusimha,

I have mailed you .. more readings on your chart

truly,
vedicmaths

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 15 May 2016

I went through your mail and I acknowledge your interpretation of events to be logically most accurate. I also wanted to thank you for pointing out that my Sun will be helpful in the long run. Initially I failed to understand why but then I noticed its degree and sign and realized you are correct.
I wish my gratefulness, for your kind efforts, may manifest in your life.

Resharma
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Resharma » 03 Jul 2021

Great Thread !!!!

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 20 Jul 2021

You will get married during this time: 2023-01-28 - 2025-08-19. make a note. Let's see what happens.