Predictions on my Birthday tomorrow...on marriage.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnv
Predictions on my Birthday tomorrow...on marriage.

Post by krishnv » 07 Mar 2016

Hello,

I’m an unmarried male. Was not too keen on marriage till now. Tomorrow is my birthday… hoping some changes happen in my life in my 45th year. Requesting learned members to please predict my marriage possibilities and some background of my would be spouse.

DOB : 8th March 1971
Time : 2.35 p.m.
Place : Mumbai

Regards
Krish

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Predictions on my Birthday tomorrow...on marriage.

Post by Naitikjani223 » 07 Mar 2016

Hello Sir,

Before I proceed for any discussion...Birthday Wishes to you....!!!

If I take your birth information is correct, You were born as Gemini ascendant, business minded people...

Since 2000, You are going through Venus Mahadasha which ends in March 2020, who is placed in Sharavan Nakshatra owned by Moon, 2L and in Sub of Mars 6L/11L. Moon in Cancer but goes to lagna in bhava chalit, Similarly Mars in Saggitarius but goes to 6th, while Venus in 8th but goes to 7th in bhava chalit. During this period you might have received results of,

Venus: 5,7,12
Moon: 1,2
Mars: 6,11

So, Venus as per Nadi coordinates should have given you Marriage during this time through its significance of Marriage houses 2,7,11. From Moon chart too, Venus in 7th - I believe there should have been opportunities for you for Marriage unless you opted out.

Mercury Sub period is about to begin up to January next year and Mercury is placed in Nakshatra of 7th lord, hence this Venus-Mercury period can possibly bring Marriage Prospects for you.

Now few things are seen from your chart,

In D-1, 11th lord in 7th
From Moon, 11th lord in 7th
In D-9, 11th lord aspects 7th
From Karakamsha, 11th lord in 7th

All these are possible combinations of more than one relationship, Did you have any relationship in past where Marriage talks were involved too at any stage ?

Transit from Moon is favorable for Marriage too after August this year, when Jupiter moves to Virgo. Both Jupiter and Saturn will get transit connection with 7th house during this Venus-Mercury period till next January, hence this should be favorable time for Marriage.

Hope this helps.
Best Wishes
God bless.

krishnv

Post by krishnv » 07 Mar 2016

Dear Naitikjani,

Thanks for your Birthday wishes and predictions.
Though I did have few casual relations, I was seriously involved only with one lady around 7-8 yrs back. It dint work as I was mentally not ready to tie the knot. I was going thru depression at that time and was under psychiatric treatment. It took a toll on our relation. So, we had mutually decided to breakup, though I'm still in touch with that lady who is still single. I'm now cured and feel I should take the step with her.

Her details are : august 1, 1968, 4.17pm, Trichur.

If possible, please let me know if we are compatible.

Thanks.
Krish

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » 07 Mar 2016

Parivartan yoga between 6th house lord and 7th house lord (Jupiter and Mars).

Best thing about this chart is that 1st house lord is in 9th house(house of fortune). Make sure you optimize that for self growth.

Then very bright waxing moon in it's own house(house of family, wealth ). Pushya is a great nakshatra as well.

Saturn although fallen is the 9th house lord and aspects the ascedant along with Mars.

Plus others can confirm whether there is Pitru Dosha or not.(Rahu and Sun in 9th).

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 08 Mar 2016

Good Day Sir,

Boy:
Gemini Ascendant
Lagna Nakshatra: Punarvasu (Jupiter)
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon Nakshatra: Pushya (Saturn)

Girl:
Saggitarius Ascendant
Lagna Nakshatra: Moola (Ketu)
Moon Sign: Libra
Moon Nakshatra: Swati (Rahu)

General Compatibility:

Both Ascendants in 1/7 Position, though ascendant lords are enemies.
Moon Signs in 4/10 Position - favorable
Moon Nakshatra are not very friendly to each other.
Mon Nakshatra lords are friendly.
You both are Dev Gana - Gana compatibility excellent.
You both are Manglik.
Upapada lagnas (UL) in both chars in angles to each other - favorable.
Nadi and Bhakoot Koota show excellent scores - Love, Health and overall welfare is good between to of you.
Overall Guna Milan shows good compatibility.

Condition of Jupiter and Venus in both charts:

Jupiter in Girl's chart is well placed in both D-1/D-9 and in Nakshatra of Venus.
Venus in Boy's chart has some afflictions being in Rahu/Ketu axis in both D-1/D-9.

Positive factors for Marriage in Girl's chart:

-Jupiter's aspect on 7th in D-9 along with exalted Venus.
-Jupiter is Vargottama.

Negative factors for Marriage in Girl's chart:

-Dara Karaka (Spouse Significator) is debilitated in both D-1/D-9.
-Rahu in 7th in D-9.
-Debilitated Saturn's connection with 7th house from lagna and from Moon.
-Second from UL has debilitated Saturn and its lord is again debilitated, further weakens 2nd from UL.

5th House Condition in Girl's chart:

5th lord is debilitated in 8th and debilitated Saturn in 5th, any connection of 5th and 8th is generally not very favorable for Progeny matters.

Condition of Marriage Houses (2,4,7,8,12) in Girl's Chart:

-Saturn is connected to - 2,7
-Rahu is connected to - 4,8,12
-Mars is connected to - 2,8
-Ketu is connected to -2

Condition of Marriage Houses (2,4,7,8,12) in Boy's Chart:

-Saturn is connected to - 8
-Mars is connected to - 2,7
-Ketu is connected to - 2,8
-Rahu is connected to -4,8,12

Both charts have Marriage houses afflicted.

Lets check if Current Dasha is favorable for Marriage for Girl:

Mercury 7L/10L major period in Operation, is placed in Constellation of 2L/3L Saturn and in Sub of Venus, 6L/11L. Mercury in 8th but goes to 7th in bhava chalit, likewise Saturn in 5th but goes to 4th in bhava chalit. So, results in dasha likely could be,

Mercury: 7,10
Saturn: 2,3,4
Venus: 6,11

Mercury period signifying all Marriage houses 2,7,11 - Marriage is very much possible in Mercury period, next Sub period is of Ketu, agent of Mercury in her chart, So Ketu sub period can also generate Marriage prospects.

We already discussed yesterday your running dasha is favorable for Marriage.

In both charts, 7th lord from Moon is debilitated.

Surprisingly like you, She also has connection of 7th lord and 11th lord from lagna, D-9 and from Moon, Possibly she might also had more than one relationships in past.

So, there are afflictions in both charts pertaining to Marriage houses, but how much impact they might make is tricky question considering Marriage possibility at this stage, considering you both might be fully aware of how relationships work out being familiar with each other for past 8 years and at this stage of life, however when it comes to astrology - no such major doshas are present and overall Guna Milan shows good compatibility, however 5th house in Girl's chart has some weaknesses.

You may always take second opinion on this from experts in your town OR on this forum, Otherwise dashas in both cases are favorable for Marriage timings.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes.

krishnv

Post by krishnv » 08 Mar 2016

Thank you Naitikjani for the detailed analysis. While I dint understand the meaning of certain astrological terms like

“So, results in dasha likely could be,
Mercury: 7,10
Saturn: 2,3,4
Venus: 6,11”

I have understood that we are compatibile.

Yes, this lady did have a few relations in the last 7-8 yrs but none reached marriage stage.

Thank you , Malavia for your inputs too.

Krish

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 09 Mar 2016

krishnv wrote:
Her details are : august 1, 1968, 4.17pm, Trichur.

If possible, please let me know if we are compatible.

Thanks.
Krish
Hello Krish
Belated Birthday Wishes to you - hope you spent it well !
Can you please let me know:
1. How long have you know this ladyfriend ?
2. Has she ever married and any children ?
3. Do you know if she will like to marry you ?
4. Are both of you of the same faith ?
5. Are you doing any worship or mantras to any deities - daily ?
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

krishnv

Post by krishnv » 09 Mar 2016

Hello Pem,

Thanks for your birthday wishes. To answer your questions:

1. I have known this lady since around 11 yrs. We got into a relation around 7-8 yrs back, which lasted for over a year.
2. She has never married (no children), though she did have few relations before and after me.
3. She is very keen on marrying me. In fact, she has brought up the topic of marriage between us now. The hesitation is on my part.
4. We both are of the same faith
5. I'm not doing any mantras etc. though I occasionally do visit the temple.

Thanks.
Krish.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 09 Mar 2016

krishnv wrote:Hello Pem,

Thanks for your birthday wishes. To answer your questions:

1. I have known this lady since around 11 yrs. We got into a relation around 7-8 yrs back, which lasted for over a year.
2. She has never married (no children), though she did have few relations before and after me.
3. She is very keen on marrying me. In fact, she has brought up the topic of marriage between us now. The hesitation is on my part.
4. We both are of the same faith
5. I'm not doing any mantras etc. though I occasionally do visit the temple.

Thanks.
Krish.
Hello Krish
Thank you for the answers.
The Rasi charts had some disagreement, but the Navamsha chats and the use of the sutras
came to your assistance, especially being in the later part of your life.
The check suggests that the two charts are compatible and you only require to find a
suitable time for marriage avoiding the transit of Saturn over your 7H. This can be looked
into once you make up your mind.
2. Your health conditions are caused by a combust lord of lagna, Mercury, and also Moon
carrying the baggage of Ketu. Lighting a lamp daily and praying to Lord Vishnu and
Lord Ganesha, and Lord Shiva/Parvathy will be beneficial. The dispositor of Mercury is
fallen, i.e. Saturn. So need to pray to Lord Shani and Hanuman too.
Also strengthen the planets Venus and Jupiter which are poorly disposed in your chart.
I hope this will help you to see your way in life better.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

krishnv

Post by krishnv » 09 Mar 2016

Thanks Pem for your analysis and advice. Will try and do the remedies suggested by you.

Thanks
krish