WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED AND GOING ABROAD !!!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nargis007
WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED AND GOING ABROAD !!!!

Post by nargis007 » 26 Feb 2016

Hi,
i am very upset and worried about my marriage …

MY DETAILS : FEMALE
10 JULY 1982 KARACHI PAKISTAN 23:30

please inform me respected sir/mam

1: my marriage time???Is there any chance this year (2016)

2:do i have a chance of going abroad after marriage and settle there with my husband??

3:do i have a love marriage of arranged marriage

4:please tell me something about my spouse his nature ... his job … money matters… his looks

I highly appreciate any help ...thank u so so so much in advance...

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Re: WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED AND GOING ABROAD !!!!

Post by Naitikjani223 » 26 Feb 2016

Hello Dear nargis007,

Based on your information, I get Pisces ascendant in your case. Saturn's association with 7th house in D-1/D-9 and Mars in 7th makes you Manglik, delay in Marriage is obvious.

You are running Saturn major period till mid 2025 and Venus Sub period till July this year. Venus and Saturn are in trines to each other, Venus is lagna lord of D-9, placed in 2nd from Upapada & also with 7th lord in D-9. From Moon transit, Jupiter in 7th till August this year, while Saturn has aspect on 7th house, hence Marriage is possible in Saturn-Venus period if you find a good match during this time.

From Moon, Sun is 7th lord and its Antar dasha will start after July this year. Both Sun and Saturn are in angles to each other, From ascendant, transit of Jupiter and Saturn will be favorable for Marriage after August this year up to next one year.

Considering Dasha/Antra and Transit, time is favorable for Marriage for next 1.5 years, if you can find good Manglik match.

From lagna, 12th lord in 7th, 7th lord with Rahu & in Nakshatra of Rahu - Chances of Marrying to foreigner.

From lagna, 7th lord with Rahu, From Moon, 7th lord in 5th with 5th lord, From Karakamsha, 7th lord in 5th, In D-9, Mars and Venus together - All these are combinations of Love Marriage in your case.

Hope this helps.
All the best.
God bless.

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 26 Feb 2016

THANK U SO MUCH FOR REPLYING ME ....

can u plzz tell me

please tell me something about my spouse HIS NATURE ...HIS JOB ... MONEY MATTERS ...HIS LOOKS ...

and WHEN WILL THERE IS STRONG CHANCES FOR ME TO GOING ABROAD AFTER MARRIAGE WHICH YEAR AND WHICH COUNTRY????

[quote="Naitikjani223"]Hello Dear nargis007,

Based on your information, I get Pisces ascendant in your case. Saturn's association with 7th house in D-1/D-9 and Mars in 7th makes you Manglik, delay in Marriage is obvious.

You are running Saturn major period till mid 2025 and Venus Sub period till July this year. Venus and Saturn are in trines to each other, Venus is lagna lord of D-9, placed in 2nd from Upapada & also with 7th lord in D-9. From Moon transit, Jupiter in 7th till August this year, while Saturn has aspect on 7th house, hence Marriage is possible in Saturn-Venus period if you find a good match during this time.

From Moon, Sun is 7th lord and its Antar dasha will start after July this year. Both Sun and Saturn are in angles to each other, From ascendant, transit of Jupiter and Saturn will be favorable for Marriage after August this year up to next one year.

Considering Dasha/Antra and Transit, time is favorable for Marriage for next 1.5 years, if you can find good Manglik match.

From lagna, 12th lord in 7th, 7th lord with Rahu & in Nakshatra of Rahu - Chances of Marrying to foreigner.

From lagna, 7th lord with Rahu, From Moon, 7th lord in 5th with 5th lord, From Karakamsha, 7th lord in 5th, In D-9, Mars and Venus together - All these are combinations of Love Marriage in your case.

Hope this helps.
All the best.
God bless.[/quote]

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 29 Feb 2016

sun of the 7th of the moon chart placed 5th with own mercury in gemini could suggest marriage with partner of choice and may be a foreigner or from some other caste perhaps, while blessed by jupiter from the 9th thus a choice marriage blessed and arranged by parents hopefully. the 9th represents father as well as husband. jupiter in the moon chart is lord of 2/11 houses for finances placed on the 9th for luck while lord venus of the 9th is placed on the 4th for domestic comforts as mentioned.

respected astrologers will these combinations are strong enough to give me opportunity to choose partner by my self???as life in my country is really tough in these matters???

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 01 Mar 2016

please tell me something about my spouse his nature ... his job … money matters… his looks

CAN ANYONE READ MY NAVAMSA CHART /D-9 TOO ...

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 10 Mar 2016

Hello
i wanna know about my SPOUSE ....

HIS LOOKS ...HIS NATURE ...MONEY MATTERS....IS HE LIVES ABROAD....HIS JOB ....

10 july 1982 karachi pakistan 23:30(female)

plzz guide me little more in this forum respected astrologers ... I wanna do Love marriage i hope ill find someone who is good and lives abroad too ....thats y i ask about my LIFE PARTNER ...

ill be greatfull if you read my D9 chart ...THANKS

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 26 Oct 2023

Plz Tell Me When Will I Go Abroad And Which Country Is Good For Me ????

Pls Help Me Will I Settle Abroad Permenant????