Want to get married to my best friend

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Queen
Want to get married to my best friend

Post by Queen » 17 Jan 2016

I used to like my colleague from last 11 years and there were many ups and downs in the whole process. He is getting divorced and I am single since then.

Could you pls look at our chart and see if we could have a prosperous marriage.

Girl : 24.12.82, Mumbai, 23;35
Boy: 12.05.82, Janakpur (Nepal), 10:50 am.

If not him then when will I get married and to whom? Love/arranged? I just don't want to get married to anyone else if not him.

Brief details:

I fell in love with my colleague by October 2004. Later We became friends and used to hang out sometimes. He used to take me out to dinner bought me flowers on couple occasions, took me to doctor when I was sick, really looked after me being very caring. I thought he likes me and hence so caring so, one fine day I asked him if we have any future and he replied that due to caste issue his parents won't agree. I decided to call it quits by November 2005.

In October 2009 I went abroad for higher studies and I saw him online and couldn't resist myself, so sent him a hi. We started to communicate again and then I discovered that he wasn't married and up until Jan 2010 we used to chat. In Jan 2010 his parents arrange to see a girl for arrange marriage. He went and saw the girl and they were in process to fix it. Later they discovered that girl had patches on her face n his family decided to break marriage. meanwhile this guy told his parents about me.his parents were neutral to this news. After few days he called me saying that the girl doesn't have any patches on her face and that her parents are pressuring to them as they had already kind of fixed the marriage. N that he is getting married to this girl. I was heart broken n again in end of Jan 2010 everything was finished. He got married to this girl on 22 November 2010.

I was in India and I wrote to him in Dec 2013 that I am unable to move on. He replied that his marriage isn't working well and the wife has left him and gone to her parents house just after 1 year of their marriage and his son lives with wife. Since last two yrs we are just good friends and in March 2015 his wife sent him divorce papers. He is very attached with his son and wife doesn't allow him to meet his son. So he is on verge of getting divorce..

Wife details: 25.06.85, chittaurgarh, 11:00 am.

Thanks !

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Want to get married to my best friend

Post by Naitikjani223 » 18 Jan 2016

Hello Queen Ji,

You are going through Venus major period till March 2019. Venus is Natural Marriage Karaka and 7th lord in D-9 Chart.
Mercury Sub period is on till January 2018, which is 7th lord from Moon. This can be favorable time for Marriage matters.

From lagna, transit Jupiter will move to Libra after July 2017 and transit Saturn will move to Saggitarius after January 2017. During this transit, Jupiter will move over natal 7th lord and will be connected to 7th house, while Saturn will transit over natal Venus and will get connected to 7th house.

From Moon Chart, Mercury is 7th lord and Saturn during its transit to Saggitarius in January 2017 will get connected to 7th lord, Venus and 7th house from Moon, hence If you find good match - this could be favorable time for Marriage.

Jupiter is Chara Dara karaka in your chart (Spouse Significator) and also placed in Upapada lagna, its connection to 7th house in transit can also generate Marriage prospects.

I hope this helps.
All the best
God bless.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 19 Jan 2016

Hello Queen
The two horoscopes are having a beyond average compatibility.
Its a favourable moment for all you ve waited.
This period is favourable upto the middle of January 2018 for marriage and
the next MD of Sun is also good. Pray daily with lamp to Lord Genesha, Ma Lakshmi and
Lord Vishnu.
Best of Luck.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Queen

Post by Queen » 20 Jan 2016

Dear Naitikjani and Pem,

Thank you for your kind reponse.

Pem:

I was just little hesitant as he is cancer ascendant and I am a Leo ascendant and so due to 7th Lord being Saturn the marriage is always troubled one. Are will still compatible based on our ascendant lagna.

Moreover when do you see the divorce taking place. The wife filed it last March and first hearing was in May 2015. Well, the marriage is only on my mind. My friend is just undergoing the whole trauma of divorce. I haven't given him any hints as such. But I was thinking just in case if we are meant to be together then might as well check the stability of the charts.

Thank you!
Queen

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 20 Jan 2016

Those are your outer characteristics.
Assessment of the psychological compatibility is what matters most. the Moon sign lords.
I know that you have been waiting for him, but I am unable to tell you when and
whether he is going to be your partner. You could see the trend of things and feel it thru him.
I only checked the compatibility of the two charts.

Queen

Post by Queen » 08 Feb 2016

Dear Astro team,

Now I really don't feel like getting married neighter to my best friend. I do not know why I am getting such feelings.

I feel it's so very late now and what is the point getting married so late when everything is going to be delayed. Even at this age finding a good proposal is also very hard and feel it's better to remain unmarried then to get married to someone who is not that suitable.

Can someone pls advise if this is due to the transit or just my mind.

Just don't feel like seeing any arranged marriage proposals as in my head I would want to get married to a person I already know.

Everything is getting difficult day by day! Can someone pls share their views on what my chart says about my would be spouse.

I would really appreciate if any of you good Astro kindly take your valuable time to read my chart.

Many thanks!

Queen

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Feb 2016

ello Queen
At present Rahu and Ketu are going to dwell over your 1/7 H for a period of 1.5 years.
This could cause how you are beginning to feel.
You are characteristic of a true Leo; you are willing to resign and detach yourself and wait
for what your heart longs to have and nothing else according to the planetary configuration
of your most important lagna lord. You will even do this to the point of disappointment,
sacrifice, which is a strong and tormenting ideal in you.Your love is pure and steadfast.
Possibilities for a change of heart and thinking would unfold in the coming Sun MD. So
its a matter of time and patience.
Regards

Queen

Post by Queen » 09 Feb 2016

Thank you pem and Dinesh,

Pen : sun MD will start in 2018- by then I'll get mental for sure.

Dinesh: as per your readings still there is one year or could be more.

It's frustrating as I am sitting at home without any job. Trying all my best to find anything to earn for livelihood but nothing working. Can't be burden on my family. Never there was a time when I didn't do anything to earn. Any chance that I'll get any employment sooner so to kill time till I get married. If I am not destined to get job any means of work/buss I should choose to make some money.

Dear Astros pls suggest : I know this is not the exact forum however it's related somehow to my mental peace and current situation.

Best Regards,

Queen

Queen

Post by Queen » 09 Feb 2016

Thank you pem and Dinesh,

Pen : sun MD will start in 2018- by then I'll get mental for sure.

Dinesh: as per your readings still there is one year or could be more.

It's frustrating as I am sitting at home without any job. Trying all my best to find anything to earn for livelihood but nothing working. Can't be burden on my family. Never there was a time when I didn't do anything to earn. Any chance that I'll get any employment sooner so to kill time till I get married. If I am not destined to get job any means of work/buss I should choose to make some money.

Dear Astros pls suggest : I know this is not the exact forum however it's related somehow to my mental peace and current situation.

Best Regards,

Queen

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 10 Feb 2016

Hello Queen
Its your choice as you are blessed with a freewill.
It could be changed if you resist or let go off your fixed-natured qualities.
Regards

Queen

Post by Queen » 02 Jan 2021

Hi Pem,

I am not sure if you are still active on this forum.

You were so right.

Things changed for all good in 2017 everything finished oonce for all.

There after just when sun MD started, I just happened to bump in to someone, and started to like someone else, it do funny that I never imagined I would like someone, as I had completely given up on the idea of finding love.

Well, I am not sure if this is meant to happen. I am not yet in any kind of friendship or relationship. But as you predicted change in heart did happen.

Can u pls see this time if this is temporary or is there a chance to manifest in to marriage.

I have almost done so many remedies, fasting for katyayni vrata, chanting mantra etc

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Jan 2021

Hi,

If I may take the liberty...
Lagna and Maha-Dasha Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... who himself is posited there. Incidentally, (3rd & 10th lord) Venus/Shukra and (2nd & 11 lord) Mercury/Budha are also placed in Dhanur Rashi. Naturally, there is a strong or significant influence of Ketu over unfolding of Karma, in the native's life.

On the sidelines, both Udaya Lagna and Ketu seem to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Moon/Chandra is not really comfortable being placed in the 8th house.

In my humble opinion, the birth-chart seems to be tending towards denial of marriage... although conducive time seems to be around the corner, giving a ray of hope (for something that might be a bit of an unconventional alliance - so, being open minded and having reasonable expectations could be the key).

Given the situation (religion and faith permitting), it would perhaps make sense to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Queen

Post by Queen » 16 Jun 2021

Dear Astrologers,

Some astrologers told me that my chart is showing denial of marriage but my question is can we change the fate with austerity and following vrat, is it not that I may please God and he may grant my wish to get married to a suitable partner.

I have done the following fasts :

1) katyayani vrata : strict one month katyayani vrata,for last two consecutive years, eating havisya anna one time for whole month.

2) pavo vrata : this year did pavo vrata, fasting on milk for 12 days , on all 12 days we did yagya for 1.5 hours and fed bramhans and go seva, charity etc

3) 16 Thursday fast : fasting for 16 Thursday and doing charity on Thursday

Last 2 months I wake up everyday by 4:30 to 5: 00 am, I do my sadhana and chant various mantra every day at fixed time :

Radha kripa kataksha, krishna kripa kataksha, ram raksha stotra, swasti vachan, narsimha kavach, aditya hridayam, hanuman chalisa, shani stotra, Brihaspati kavach, garud kavach, ganpati stotra, sri sukta, purusha sukta , rukmini patra etc.

Last but not least this year in month of sawan I am planning to do 16 somvar vrat and for 3rd time katyayani vrata.

Do you all think after doing so much tapasya I can find a suitable husband.

My details : 24:12:82, Mumbai, 23:35 pm

Thank you

Queen

Queen

Post by Queen » 16 Jun 2021

Hhh

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jun 2021

Hi,

As called out previously, (in my understanding) marriage looks challenging in your birth-chart. Hence the call to exercise free-will, as also be open-minded to consider all viable options (including unconventional ones like inter-caste/community/religion and other such) along with Vedic/Dharmic remedies, in case you are really desiring of getting married.

As suggested earlier, kindly consider appeasing Ketu by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. If feasible, I would encourage you to consider Ketu Shanti Homa.

Thereafter, if you are really interested in getting married, chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

Generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

PS: 1. Your Venus/Shukra is in the 5th house.
2. On the sidelines, strengthening your Moon/Chandra by way of Yogasana, Meditation
and Pranayama - ideally along with chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" would be beneficial.

Sincerely...

Queen

Post by Queen » 16 Oct 2021

Hi Astro team,

My life is so topsy turvy, too much emotional attachment and suffering but no luck in marriage.

Last but not least I am mid way of 16 somvar fast, following diligently, doing nirjal fasting every Monday, morning full abhisek of shivji and doing all worship in timely manner, also chanting om namah shivay. I hope shivji grants me a good husband.

Twist in story : I bumped in someone in my Sun MD and liked someone but there was no luck with this person. And now my best friend whom I liked in past n wanted to get married to, sent me message after four years.

I am so confused, where is all this leading me to, it's become love quadrangle, and there is some other person who likes me a lot and wants to marry me

A, B, C are three different people :

A) my best friend : I liked him in past
B) some one I started to like past 2 yrs
C) someone who likes me n wants to marry me

I feel like I am at standstill and not sure which direction to walk in.

Thank you for being patient

Thank you for your help

Much appreciated

Queen