Married life of son

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
K.R.Mani
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Married life of son

Post by K.R.Mani » 28 Nov 2015

Dear Learned Astrologers,

I wish to seek your guidance on my son' s future married life.

1. First marriage --- 29-10-2007

Boy's birth details-----Date 9-7-79. Time -- 6.05 a.m, Chennai.

Girl' birth details--------Date. 13-8-82. Time-- 6.45 a.m, Madurai.

Were together only for 4 months.

2. Second marriage --- 4-6-2014

Girl's birth details -- Date 28-10-81 Time 5.05 a.m. Chennai.

Were together only for 5 months.

It is quite perplexing as to the reasons for successive failtures.

The above info are furnished for your analysis and to get some guidance from you for our future actions.

Chevvai Maha Dasa----starts from 16-6-2016. Kindly give your comments for the happenings during this period.

I am 72 yrs and my wife is 64 yrs and both have health problems. My son is very much worried about the world without our presence.

K.R.Mani

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Married life of son

Post by Pem » 29 Nov 2015

Hello KRMani
Its been a long time.
I only looked at your son s chart which revealed :
A very strong Moon in the nakshatra of Mula 4th Pada - which is
considered a Rashi Gandanta prevails. And, this seems to have had a negative effect in this
sphere of his life.
The Moon MD does not seem to have been favourable. Besides Moon is not a good
friend of Mercury Lagna.
I do not know how this knot in his life could be wiped out.
Or, I am wondering, if a girl with a similar type of affliction will suit ?
When I have time, I shall look into the other two charts of the girls.
If your son insists on getting married again, then try again on these gandanta similarities.
It might work well with another divorcee, if he insists.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

K.R.Mani
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by K.R.Mani » 29 Nov 2015

Dear Pem,

Thank you.
When free pl analyse fully and favour me with a reply.
Please cover his Mars Dasa effects also.

K.R.Mani

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 03 Dec 2015

Hello K.R.Mani Ji,

Sorry to hear about situation of your Son. Though I am not an astrologer, I will share my views on your Son's current situation, based on whatever I know in astrology, hopefully this might help you to some way.

Your Son is under major period of Moon, who is 2nd lord in his chart. 2nd lord is termed as Markesh in birth chart and is placed in 7th house, again Marka house. Moon in Star of Ketu, who is 9th in rashi but 8th in bhava....8th denotes to sudden changes in life as sudden rise, sudden fall, sudden marriage and sudden break up etc...Morever, Ketu is agent of Saturn in chart and Saturn also rules 8th....

Moon is also GK as per Jaimini concept in your Son's chart and GK is capable of giving results of 6,8,12 houses which are evil houses in birth chart. Moon is also 8th lord from it placement.

Longevity of marriage is also judged from 2nd and 8th from UL. 2nd from UL has Rahu and Saturn, while 8th occupied by Ketu. Malefics in such places are not so auspicious.

Positive side here is Moon period is getting over in June 2016 and there would be Mars major period would follow, however Mars is also in star of Moon...There are number of good points as well including 7th lord Jupiter is exalted in 2nd house of wealth and savings, joining lagna lord. Venus in 4th getting digbala....

Your Son is still in mid 30s and there is long way to go. I would recommend consult experienced astrologer OR an expert on this forum may be paid one and get useful remedies including Moon.

Hope this helps.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 04 Dec 2015

Hi KRMani,

The dasa of of Mars would certainly bring in stress in married life
as it shows it evil aspect on the seventh house.

The intention of the mars is clearly revealed in the marriage. The process of selection of the
bride was itself in the antar of mars.

At the time of marriage, mars was transiting Gemini aspecting the natal seventh house.
The marriage day being on a M0nday, tying of the "thaali" should bave been before 7.30 am or 9 am.

If you know the exact time of tying the 'thaali' , you can clearly see its role in the event chart.

Similar afflictions can be seen for the second marriage too.

truly,
vedicmaths