Delay in marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor
Delay in marriage

Post by missmira » 06 Oct 2015

Hi respected members

This is regarding my sister in law. We are unable to find a match for her and parents are getting worried. There have been a few discussions with some boys' family, but nothing concrete. Is there any particular reason for this delay? She is Manglik, but that shouldn't always delay marriage right? Could the knowledgeable and good people of this online community predict when she will get married/engaged?
Her birth details : January 17th 1989, 14:49 (2:49 pm) at Ghaziabad, UP, India

Thanks
Mira

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Delay in marriage

Post by Naitikjani223 » 07 Oct 2015

Few things:

1. Mars in 12th house makes her Manglik, has its 8th aspect on 7th house of marriage.
2. Jupiter is Retrograde in her birth chart.
3. In Bhava chart, Saturn is in 7th house along with Venus. When ever, Saturn aspect / occupy 7th house, it delays marriage at least up to 28 years.
4. Venus, natural significator of marriage is closely conjunct to Saturn.

Current Mahadasha of Rahu is also not favorable, unless otherwise Antardasha is very good. If I am not wrong, she is running Rahu-Mercury period right now where Mercury is also retrograde.

After November 2017, there will be Rahu-Venus period which would be much better.
Chances of getting proposal from someone in foreign lands.

Wait for other experts to respond.
Hope this helps !

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 08 Oct 2015

Thank you Naitik. November 2007 looks long away.. She would be 28 by that time.. I hope things go well for her
Thanks for your suggestion, I urge other learned members to also respond to my query.

Thanks
Mira

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 01 Aug 2020

Dear members

I want to revive this thread for the lady in question. She did get married in Nov 2016. But unfortunately, her marriage ended recently. They separated in September 2019 via a sudden decision of the boy. Since they were residing in the US and filed for divorce in the US, it was granted very quickly (as the US doesn't have any waiting period). Divorce was decreed in January, 2020.

Now the family is looking to get her settled again. She has been in India since September 2019. She may seek to come to the US.

Her birth details : January 17th 1989, 14:49 (2:49 pm) at Ghaziabad, UP, India

She is kind hearted, quiet girl, though a little stubborn maybe. Her career is going quite well. So that's something good.

What future do members see for her? Will she get married again? Will it be lasting, with a good man? Hoping for an analysis.

Regards
Mira

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 02 Aug 2020

Dear members
Any insight on this, please?

Thank you
Mira

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 08 Aug 2020

Hello Astrologers
Is it possible for someone to look at my question and offer your opinion? This is for my sister-in-law who got divorced recently. I, my husband, and my in-laws are worried for her future. Would appreciate any inputs.
Thank you
Mira

vedicRaj

Post by vedicRaj » 08 Aug 2020

Native is not have a weak Mars. Mars is the 12th lord in the 12th house, aspecting on to the 7h, which is its own sign. Having this 7-12 connection could mean she may marry a foreigner. Jupiter aspects the 7h as the 8th lord, so this event could take place suddenly. D9 is also favorable for marriage, as Saturn / Sun exchange signs in the 1-7 axis. Marriage may be delayed as Venus (the lagna lord and significator for marriage is tightly conjunct Saturn, the karaka for delays). Saturn is yoga karaka for this lagna, so again, not a horrible placement.

Native may be very career focused right now, as Rahu major period is running, and Rahu is in the 10th. Native is also running Rahu - Venus since 2017. I would imagine there have been love connections during this time period, as Venus is in the lagna in D9. Especially since May 2020, as she began Capricorn-Leo, and her DK is in Capricorn, aspecting onto the 7l, in Leo.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Aug 2020

The native appears to have a leaning towards materialistic tendencies. And she perhaps desires them in good quantity. Unfortunately, Venus loses to Saturn in graha yuddha and Saturn won’t like anyone cross limits. Also since the Sun is strongly placed and makes the native able to be administratively capable, again Saturn plays the spoilsport by being its dispositor. Thus there are conflicts in the native’s chart (life).

With Jupiter moving to the 12th in the bhava chart, only Moon (natural benefic but a functional malefic for this chart) is in a kendra from the 7th bhava making the marital life have an average happiness. In the Navamsa too, Sun,Mars , Venus and Saturn all influence the Lagna leading again to a conflict of with Saturn and Sun in exchange of houses too. Jupiter is in its debilitation amsa in Navamsa.

The dasa lord Rahu, occupies the 10th house in Rasi chart and the 6th in Navamsa. In both charts, only the artha trikona of 2,6 and 10 houses are influenced. Since the 2nd is the 8th from the 7th and 6th is the 12th from the 7th, such a placement is not very conducive for marriage longevity. Placement of Moon in the 8th house of Navamsa with its dispositor in its debilitation amsa adds to the non suitability (of rahu as dasa lord) for marriage. Kuja dosha will add to the unhappiness if the charts are not matched properly.

It is advisable to perform the 2nd marriage after the dasa of Rahu is completed in May 2024. Such a marriage can be long lasting.

TKC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Aug 2020

missmira wrote:
02 Aug 2020
Dear members
Any insight on this, please?

Thank you
Mira
She has 24.39° Taurus rising with malefic Jupiter on the ascendant aspects SUN causes difficulty with marriage.
As you said she is kindhearted due to exalted MOON on the ascendant and Mercury in 9th.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 09 Aug 2020

Thank you Mr. Chandra for your time.
I understand that her chart has complex combinations making marriage difficult to sustain. Her divorce was unexpected. Though there were some squabbles and issues early on, the decision was sudden. Her husband was negatively influenced by his parents, specially his mother.

Their charts were matched to ensure mangal dosha was there in both charts.

She has become quite sad due to all this.
Do you think second marriage is possible? Should marriage be arranged again or advice her to find someone herself?

Thank you
tylorechandra wrote:
08 Aug 2020
The native appears to have a leaning towards materialistic tendencies. And she perhaps desires them in good quantity. Unfortunately, Venus loses to Saturn in graha yuddha and Saturn won’t like anyone cross limits. Also since the Sun is strongly placed and makes the native able to be administratively capable, again Saturn plays the spoilsport by being its dispositor. Thus there are conflicts in the native’s chart (life).

With Jupiter moving to the 12th in the bhava chart, only Moon (natural benefic but a functional malefic for this chart) is in a kendra from the 7th bhava making the marital life have an average happiness. In the Navamsa too, Sun,Mars , Venus and Saturn all influence the Lagna leading again to a conflict of with Saturn and Sun in exchange of houses too. Jupiter is in its debilitation amsa in Navamsa.

The dasa lord Rahu, occupies the 10th house in Rasi chart and the 6th in Navamsa. In both charts, only the artha trikona of 2,6 and 10 houses are influenced. Since the 2nd is the 8th from the 7th and 6th is the 12th from the 7th, such a placement is not very conducive for marriage longevity. Placement of Moon in the 8th house of Navamsa with its dispositor in its debilitation amsa adds to the non suitability (of rahu as dasa lord) for marriage. Kuja dosha will add to the unhappiness if the charts are not matched properly.

It is advisable to perform the 2nd marriage after the dasa of Rahu is completed in May 2024. Such a marriage can be long lasting.

TKC

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Sujit for your insight. Yes, she is a stable, level-headed and kind person. Her demeanor is quiet and non-quarrelsome. We were all surprised by this turn in her marriage. I should add that her mother-in-law was dictatorial and the root cause for a lot of conflicts. For my SIL, I can say that she refused to bend to her MIL's every will. She wants to be independent. She has had a good rise in her career too. Do you have any thoughts about her career.. hope that remains stable for a long time.

Do you see a happy future for her? Is there a possibility of second marriage? If yes, should efforts be done for arranging it or should we become more organic in outlook and advice her to find love in the world?

Regards
Mira

Sujit wrote:
09 Aug 2020
She has 24.39° Taurus rising with malefic Jupiter on the ascendant aspects SUN causes difficulty with marriage.
As you said she is kindhearted due to exalted MOON on the ascendant and Mercury in 9th.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

missmira wrote:
09 Aug 2020
Thank you Sujit for your insight. Yes, she is a stable, level-headed and kind person. Her demeanor is quiet and non-quarrelsome. We were all surprised by this turn in her marriage. I should add that her mother-in-law was dictatorial and the root cause for a lot of conflicts. For my SIL, I can say that she refused to bend to her MIL's every will. She wants to be independent. She has had a good rise in her career too. Do you have any thoughts about her career.. hope that remains stable for a long time.

Do you see a happy future for her? Is there a possibility of second marriage? If yes, should efforts be done for arranging it or should we become more organic in outlook and advice her to find love in the world?

Regards
Mira
Mira,
Her next sub period ruled by Sun is related to marriage but is afflicted by Jupiter. It could bring developments as well as obstacles for marriage. She can look for proposals with patience. Also, next maha dasha is ruled by jupiter could bring challenges in married life.

Her current sub period of VENUS is unfavorable for profession. she could face difficulties to job and status.

For my study could you share some info about parents health, life.

Best wishes,
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sujit

Do you think she can get married again in the next two years? Any thoughts about the source for husband?

In a way you are right when you say that career may have some difficulties currently. She was working and living in the US when the divorce happened. So she came back to India and transferred in the same company. Obviously that was a huge hit in terms of compensation, because of $$ vs INR. But her salary is pretty good for her age, in India. Another thing is that her company applied for H1B visa for her but due to the ban by Trump, she won't be able to go to the US in 2020. So she is facing some challenges, but work itself is good for her. Hopefully she will be able to go to the US next year.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have regarding her parents etc. Do you have something specific in mind?

Thank you
Mira
Sujit wrote:
09 Aug 2020
Mira,
Her next sub period ruled by Sun is related to marriage but is afflicted by Jupiter. It could bring developments as well as obstacles for marriage. She can look for proposals with patience. Also, next maha dasha is ruled by jupiter could bring challenges in married life.

Her current sub period of VENUS is unfavorable for profession. she could face difficulties to job and status.

For my study could you share some info about parents health, life.

Best wishes,
Sujit

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

missmira wrote:
09 Aug 2020
Hi Sujit

Do you think she can get married again in the next two years? Any thoughts about the source for husband?

In a way you are right when you say that career may have some difficulties currently. She was working and living in the US when the divorce happened. So she came back to India and transferred in the same company. Obviously that was a huge hit in terms of compensation, because of $$ vs INR. But her salary is pretty good for her age, in India. Another thing is that her company applied for H1B visa for her but due to the ban by Trump, she won't be able to go to the US in 2020. So she is facing some challenges, but work itself is good for her. Hopefully she will be able to go to the US next year.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have regarding her parents etc. Do you have something specific in mind?

Thank you
Mira
Mira,
Yes, she will be able to get chances for marriage in next sub period of SUN and in the next sub period of the benefic exalted MOON. She has good initiatives,vibes and leadership skills.
It is difficult to say about the husband.

Could you say about health,life, resources of parents.Do they have good relationship.
Best wishes,
Sujit

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 10 Aug 2020

Her father is not very healthy. He has heart disease with high BP, cholesterol and diabetes. He has had an open heart surgery for artery blockage.

Mother is relatively healthy. She has few ailments and overall doing well for her age.

Resources: They would have been considered middle class for most of their lives. He was in banking and retired at a high role. She is a teacher in a small school.

Relationship: not the best. Can you give your own reading here

Thanks
Mira

Sujit wrote:
09 Aug 2020
Mira,
Yes, she will be able to get chances for marriage in next sub period of SUN and in the next sub period of the benefic exalted MOON. She has good initiatives,vibes and leadership skills.
It is difficult to say about the husband.

Could you say about health,life, resources of parents.Do they have good relationship.
Best wishes,
Sujit

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Aug 2020

missmira wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Her father is not very healthy. He has heart disease with high BP, cholesterol and diabetes. He has had an open heart surgery for artery blockage.

Mother is relatively healthy. She has few ailments and overall doing well for her age.

Resources: They would have been considered middle class for most of their lives. He was in banking and retired at a high role. She is a teacher in a small school.

Relationship: not the best. Can you give your own reading here

Thanks
Mira
I don't find relationships between parents good and home atmosphere disturbed. So I asked.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 11 Aug 2020

I understand. I am not in a position to comment on their relationship. Since they are my in-laws and we haven't lived together at all. They behave normally in front of me but at times I feel an underrcurrent of malignancy. I don't have intimate knowledge of their relationship.

Thank you for your prediction for her. I hope something works out.
Sujit wrote:
10 Aug 2020
I don't find relationships between parents good and home atmosphere disturbed. So I asked.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Raj
She did get married in November 2016. She did move to the US with her husband but she got divorced recently and came back to India.
I am asking about her second marriage here.
Could you look at her horoscope and see if that is possible?

Thank you
Mira
vedicRaj wrote:
08 Aug 2020
Native is not have a weak Mars. Mars is the 12th lord in the 12th house, aspecting on to the 7h, which is its own sign. Having this 7-12 connection could mean she may marry a foreigner. Jupiter aspects the 7h as the 8th lord, so this event could take place suddenly. D9 is also favorable for marriage, as Saturn / Sun exchange signs in the 1-7 axis. Marriage may be delayed as Venus (the lagna lord and significator for marriage is tightly conjunct Saturn, the karaka for delays). Saturn is yoga karaka for this lagna, so again, not a horrible placement.

Native may be very career focused right now, as Rahu major period is running, and Rahu is in the 10th. Native is also running Rahu - Venus since 2017. I would imagine there have been love connections during this time period, as Venus is in the lagna in D9. Especially since May 2020, as she began Capricorn-Leo, and her DK is in Capricorn, aspecting onto the 7l, in Leo.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Raj,

My apologies for delayed response to your post. I think I missed it. Thank you for spending your valuable time on my question. I replied to you above, kindly check and respond, If you are so inclined.

Thank you
Mira

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Aug 2020

Dear missmira
This is in response to your PM dt 17th and 19th Aug 2020.
It is unfortunate that she had a miserable period.
I have gone through the chart. In bhava chart Sun ,Venus and Saturn are in the 8th and aspect of ashtama lord JUP is the cause of damage. However the chart indicates second marriage and with gods grace between 2023April to 2024 May she will be married to a good person and will have a successful married life.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 19 Aug 2020

Thank you for your time and response.
I look forward to see her settled in marital bliss again. Do you see where the guy could meet her? Does it look like a love match or an arranged one? The family also wonders if she would settle outside of India.. please see if you could glance at the chart again and kindly tell me your thoughts.

Regards
Mira
subramanianp wrote:
19 Aug 2020
Dear missmira
This is in response to your PM dt 17th and 19th Aug 2020.
It is unfortunate that she had a miserable period.
I have gone through the chart. In bhava chart Sun ,Venus and Saturn are in the 8th and aspect of ashtama lord JUP is the cause of damage. However the chart indicates second marriage and with gods grace between 2023April to 2024 May she will be married to a good person and will have a successful married life.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Aug 2020

1. where the guy could meet her? :- It is not easy to predict. Sorry.
2. love match or an arranged one? :- Indications are more towards an arranged marriage.
3. if she would settle outside of India. :- Chances are more for an outside India settlement.

All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 20 Aug 2020

Thank you Subramanian Sir.
subramanianp wrote:
19 Aug 2020
1. where the guy could meet her? :- It is not easy to predict. Sorry.
2. love match or an arranged one? :- Indications are more towards an arranged marriage.
3. if she would settle outside of India. :- Chances are more for an outside India settlement.

All the best

harinath.nitw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by harinath.nitw » 20 Apr 2022

11-January-1989
14:45 PM
Vijayawada.

Chart having similar to her chart.

Not married till date.

Wealthy family.

Got three Govt. jobs right from starting of Saturn Period and from December, 2015 in Class II Government Job (lower than Civils but higher than clerical jobs) and recently promoted to Gazetted Cadre.

From November, 2019 to February, 2022 worked in powerful Central Investigation Agency as a Investigation Officer.

harinath.nitw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by harinath.nitw » 20 Apr 2022

Lagna, Sun and Moon are in Vargottama position and Mars, Rahu and Ketu are also in Vargottama..

Mars is extremely strong and don't know what are the effects..

Any one having charts having such a stronger Mars as 7th lord.