Is remarriage possible?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sidd
Contributor
Contributor
Is remarriage possible?

Post by sidd » 04 May 2015

I divorced my ex-husband 3 years ago and now after 3 years he has come back again asking for a remarriage. Few years back in this same forum few respected astrologers predicted that I will get married again in 2014 to 2015 or in 2022. I have not given my answer to ex husband, as I am taking time to think if this will work out again. I am scared of marriage actually,after all the pain I went through in the last 3 years. So can anyone please tell me if I will get married again? If yes then when do you see it happening. Thanking you all in advance.
my dob:01 april 1982,female,33 years,01:00AM,bangalore.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is remarriage possible?

Post by vedicmaths » 09 May 2015

Hi sidd,

Could run into problems when saturn enters Sagittarius. The transit then appears to be bad for both.
Take time to decide if both could sort out the differences completly before proceeding. Unless both
are prepared genuinely, the transit and the dasa /antars could prevail to bring in the differences once
again.

trully
vedicmaths

gop2cob

Post by gop2cob » 21 Jun 2015

hi,

your marriage is possible this year end after nov.
you have a remarriage.
during sat -venus

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 22 Nov 2015

Thank you so much for the prediction gop2cob. Sorry for the late feedback, i was not active in this forum. Much Appreciated.

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 22 Nov 2015

vedicmaths wrote:Hi sidd,

Could run into problems when saturn enters Sagittarius. The transit then appears to be bad for both.
Take time to decide if both could sort out the differences completly before proceeding. Unless both
are prepared genuinely, the transit and the dasa /antars could prevail to bring in the differences once
again.

trully
vedicmaths

Thank you vedicmaths sir. Sorry for late reply sir, I was not active lately. Sincere apologies sir. Thank you so much for your prediction.