Marriage in current Jupiter transit?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
akaush
Marriage in current Jupiter transit?

Post by akaush » 03 Sep 2014

Hi

I am currently stressed in my personal life feeling lonely and it is affecting my professional life as well. Wish to know if I will have a love or arranged marriage? Is it going to be soon?

DOB: 29/10/1987
TOB: 19:04
POB: Kolkata, India

Thank you all.
Regards.

akaush

Re: Marriage in current Jupiter transit?

Post by akaush » 09 Sep 2014

I will be grateful if anyone could advise and help. Thank you.

aliens19672004
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by aliens19672004 » 26 Sep 2014

Your Venus is very badly placed in the 6th house as it under the marana karaka sthana and conjoing the 5th lord Sun(love)8th lord Mars(delays and obstacles) and 7th lord Venus(relationship itself). Hence whenever you try to get in some relationships you would fail or cheated. It could also happen that there would obstacles in getting into relationship as 6th house is the house of celibacy and 7th is the house of relationships. There is a parivartana yoga between venus and Mercury hence venus would give the result of mercury and mercury gives the result of venus

Your dasa period is of Venus hence issues in getting married. Wearing of Mayuri Neelam or Blue saphire would ensure that you get married.

Placement of Venus is not in the good house which enforces celibacy on you.This period is till 08.09.2015.
Here also please note that you are under the antara of Saturn. Hence any native who are under the dasa period of Venus-Saturn or Saturn -Venus would face issues throughout the dasa period which started from 08.09.2008
Uma shanker achanta

akaush

Post by akaush » 27 Sep 2014

Sir,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Pardon me but I am unsure how can I be in Venus-Sat period. When I checked online on astrology software it gave a Rahu Mahadasa - Mercury Antardasa until May 2015.
Would you please confirm the details again?
I am grateful for your reply.

Regards.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Sep 2014

Akaush

Marriage is delayed due to debilitation of Sun. You should consider wearing Ruby to improve your chances. Professional matters are good in your chart due to YK Saturn in Scorpio and Moon in 9th would bring good earnings and position in future. Current antara of Mercury in 6th is closely combust could bring emotional disturbance and some health concern.
Current influences in the chart are stressful for job. Chances for travel and proposals is possible next month.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

akaush

Post by akaush » 28 Sep 2014

Sujit Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply. I have been under extreme stress in my love life. I have been in this relationship for several years and now it has hit a roadblock. I want to settle down with her but the future of this relationship looks bleak now. Will I be able to save this relationship? Will the upcoming shani transit help?

I appreciate your help.
Regards.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Sep 2014

Akaush

Marriage is not strong in your chart, so you need to make adjustments and compromises in relationships and marriage to survive. Shani transit will help you.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

akaush

Post by akaush » 28 Sep 2014

Thank you once again.

I want to resolve issues in this relationship and have been trying to be patient. But it has not worked yet. I hope shani transit can give us both a chance to resolve these issues as I wish to marry her. I am grateful for your advise.

Regards.