Marriage Prospectus of Sister and a Friend

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Taheem
Marriage Prospectus of Sister and a Friend

Post by Taheem » 09 Apr 2014

Respected Astrologers,

Request you to please give prediction for my friend and sister. They both are undergoing difficult phase with no escape with their situations.

CASE 1: My Sister: Younger sister is in relationship for 7+ years now. But due to his fiancé family restrictions to inter-caste marriage, the alliance is not moving forward. In fact, it’s a rejection.

A troubling period for her. I wish to know what future holds for her. Will she has Love Marriage/ Inter-caste marriage etc.

Her details are below:
DOB: 30 July 1986
TOB: 4:10 AM
POB: Delhi.

CASE 2: My Friend: Her family is very upset with respect to her growing age and marriage. Wish to know when she will get married and what kind of married life will she have. She is suffering from Lipoma Skin Disease (which cannot be treated).
I wish to know what future holds for her.

Her details are below:
DOB: 04 November 1983
TOB: 11:20 AM
POB: Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh.

Looking forward for responses. Kindly reply.

Thank you,
Taheem

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage Prospectus of Sister and a Friend

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Apr 2014

Dear Taheem
Here are the analysis:

Case-1
Analysis of urs sister marriage:
1. From lagna (Also Karakamansha) 6L retro Mars is placed in 7H which indicates some sort of disharmony ( as well as legal cases). 7L Jup is in 9H, indication for love marriage. Mars is also 11L which may give results of multiplicity i.e. more than one relation (marriage or otherwise).
2. From Moon, 7H is on Rahu Ketu axis, again indicating some issues in adjustment. 7L Ven is in 5H, a sureshot combination for love marriage. But it is aspected by Sat from 8H, indicating break. 7H is aspected by Jup from 11H, repeating combination for more than one relation (marriage or otherwise).
3. In D-9, 7L Ven is in 8H aspected by Sat from 6H, this indicates break in marriage. 7H contain debi Su & Ketu, problems in adjustment coz of ego problems.But here too aspect of Jup is saving grace.

So there are all indicators of break in marriage. Its better that it happened before marriage.

Timing ahead for marriage:
Current Jamini dasha: Scorpio-Aquarius
Aquarius is aspected by DK Mer and PK Sun, this may give results related to marriage. Next AD of Capricorn is in 7H from DK which is again conducive for marriage. So favourable results may come in this Apr-May 2014.

Later June-July 2014 is again gud for marriage.

Case-2
Though its quite strange,here again the comination of unhappiness in marriage yet many relationships are present.
1. From Lagna (Also Karakamansha, 7L Mer is combust (within 3 deg of debi Sun). 7L in 11H is combination for many affections/multiple partners.
2. From Moon, 7L Mars is in 11H. 7H aspected by separative planets Sun, Mer, Sat.
3. Karaka for marriage Ven (It is Jamini DK too) is combust.

Gud time for marriage is from Aug 2014 in the Vim dasha of Jup-Rahu-Sun
Jup is 7L of D-9. Rahu is posited in 7H from MD lord JUp.
Sun is placed in 7H of D-9

God bless them
Neeraj

Taheem

Post by Taheem » 11 Apr 2014

Dear Neeraj Sir,

Thank you for responding to queries.

CASE-1
Can you suggest some remedies to avert such situations and bring positive change and happiness? She is already performing many things from her end but no success. Please suggest.

CASE-2
She is one person who has never been involved with anyone. She is very reserve in nature. She does liked someone back 4-5 years but it was known that it will not work out. I could not understand your analysis regarding her case, please make me understand. Can you please suggest some remedies for her happiness also?

I will be obliged to your responses.

Kind Regards
Taheem

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Apr 2014

Dear Taheem
I dnt know much about remedies. I even do not believe in remedies as I feel we can't change the future. However these are mine personal views. There is a specific section on remedies on this forum. Plz ask ur question to our learned friends there.
God bless you
Nereaj