Research Paper: How to analyze marital disharmony in a chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aayush-astrologer
Research Paper: How to analyze marital disharmony in a chart

Post by aayush-astrologer » 01 Jan 2014

Note: The postulates used in this article are taken from the article published in Saptarishis Astrology Magazine on “3 Simple Rules of Marital Disharmony” by Tej K. Zadoo. His work on this topic is extraordinary and with all due respect to him and Shri H. N. Katve, I am trying to use the same principles and few others on judging marital disharmony on new charts from my database.

The great astrologer Shri H. N. Katve has said in regard to marriage and its stability that:
“Sun and Mars should be studied when predicting about the husband of a woman.
• From Sun the longevity, education, status, direction from which he comes and the love he gives to the woman should be predicted.
• From Mars one should predict about the power, energy, enthusiasm, respect, profession, rise etc. of the husband.
• If Sun is afflicted by Saturn then husband may be much elder to the woman, may be weak, diseased and cruel. But my observations are different. In such a case marriage is delayed. At the time of marriage the father of the girl is poor or marriage takes place after his death. But the husband is young and loves his wife.
• If Mars is afflicted by Saturn, by conjunction, being square to Saturn, being 2nd or 12th from Saturn or if Saturn is in 4th or 8th from Mars then bad results like widowhood, separation, negation of progeny etc should be expected.”

Giving due credit to Shri H. N. Katve and Shri Tej K Zadoo, we postulate as follows:

Rule A
a) If in a horoscope Mars is afflicted by Saturn then the native is likely to be prone to major problems in his/ her married life.
Here affliction means
1) Mars and Saturn are in conjunction
2) Mars is under the aspect of Saturn
3) Saturn is in 2nd or 12th from Mars
4) Mars is in 4th, 6th or 8th from Saturn.
Rule B
b) If the Upapada and/ or second house from Upapada are afflicted by a malefic by being posited there or by aspect then there will be complete marital disharmony leading to divorce/ separation.
Rule C
c) In Sarva Ashtak Varga (SAV) chart if the 7th house and/ or the 12th house have less than twenty five bindus (benefic dots) then there will be divorce/ separation.

I have personally found during research that sometimes all the three postulates (at least two will be working) may not be working in one person’s chart but in his/ her partner’s chart it is working completely then also they both have to suffer disharmony in marriage.

Case-Studies:
BMR1.jpg
1. Saturn is in 4th house and Mars is in 7th house, thus they are in 4/10 relationship from each other. UL is in 10th house and is aspected by Saturn, Mars & Rahu (all three malefics). 24 bindus in 7th house and 20 bindus in 12th house. All the three conditions are fulfilled here.
BMR2.jpg
2. Saturn in 4th house and Mars in 7th house, thus they are in 4/10 from each other. UL is in 10th house and is aspected by Saturn and Mars. 23 bindus in 7th house and 24 bindus in 12th house fulfill 3rd condition as well. Thus all the three conditions are fulfilled. She is the spouse of the person whose chart is analyzed in the above one example.
BMR3.jpg
3. Saturn and Mars are in 6/8 relationship fulfilling 1st condition. UL is in 8th house and 2nd house from UL has Rahu placed and is aspected by Saturn as well. 7th house has 32 points but 12th house has 23 points only. Thus all 3 conditions are fulfilled.

May 8, 1978 12:38 pm Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4. Saturn is in Lagna and Mars is in 12th house making Saturn Mars in 2/12 relationship. 2nd from UL has aspect of Rahu. 7th house has 26 bindus whereas 12th house has 25 bindus making the 3rd condition not being fulfilled. Here only two conditions are fulfilled, still the person got divorced. In such cases during my research I found that the spouse’s chart needs to be analyzed as well. I couldn’t get his spouse’s chart so I can’t comment on this but through other examples in this article, this point will be duly justified.

Dec 25, 1979 10:46 am Roorkee
5. Saturn and Mars are in 2/12 relationship fulfilling 1st condition. 2nd from UL has aspect of Saturn. 7th house has 21 bindus whereas 12th house has 23 bindus. Thus all three conditions are duly fulfilled.

11th June 1971 04:30 am Amritsar
6. Saturn is in lagna whereas Mars is in 9th house thus they are in 5/9 relationship. Hence the 1st condition isn’t fulfilled. UL is aspected by Saturn, Rahu and Mars whereas 2nd from UL has been aspected by Mars. 2nd and 12th houses both have 21 bindus only. Thus only two conditions are fulfilled but still the native got divorced. Let’s see his spouse’s chart in next example.

26 March 1976 5:45 am Patiala
7. Saturn and Mars are in 2/12 relationship. UL has Rahu and 2nd from UL is well aspected by Rahu. 7th house has 22 bindus only. Thus all three conditions are fulfilled. This justifies that even if one has only two conditions fulfilled out of three but his/ her spouse has all three conditions fulfilled, marital disharmony is well predicted.

22nd March 1983 23:10 hours Mumbai
8. Saturn and Mars are in 6/8 relation here fulfilling the 1st condition. UL is aspected by Saturn and Rahu. 7th & 12th houses both have 22 points only. All the three conditions are fulfilled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aayush Punj
Sr. Vedic Astrologer & Jyotish Guru

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Research Paper: How to analyze marital disharmony in a c

Post by revribhav » 05 Jan 2014

Harmony or disharmony is not always the same,the planetory effects change with time.

aayush-astrologer

Post by aayush-astrologer » 05 Jan 2014

Dear Revribhav ji,
By marital disharmony, i want to say that atleast the first marriage is gonna break or will have separation. Its possible that the 2nd marriage of the native may be successful. That depends on many other factors in chart. I have also seen that transits don't over ride dasas. So the chart itself is very important in any analysis.
Aayush Punj

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 08 Jan 2014

You deserve appreciation aayush,however I maintain that relationships including friendship & marriage do not remain the same,they are altered with time.
It is harsh reality that:
WAQT KE SAATH KHAYALAT BADAL JAATE HAIN.

Kanika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kanika » 09 Jan 2014

Hello aayush-astrologer,

Question for you regarding marital disharmony in a chart. So you analyzed my chart for marital disharmony -

Dec 25, 1979 10:46 am Roorkee
5. Saturn and Mars are in 2/12 relationship fulfilling 1st condition. 2nd from UL has aspect of Saturn. 7th house has 21 bindus whereas 12th house has 23 bindus. Thus all three conditions are duly fulfilled.

Having all the conditions met does it mean that a future marriage may also lead to separation as the chart will not change. Does the spouse chart also needs to be considered for marital disharmony?

Thanks
Kanika

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 10 Jan 2014

hello aayush
thanks for a knowledgable n detailed case studies .But still a question arises what is the future of these natives , will they remain like this or will reunite after 5 or 10 years? pl clarify for examples 1 n 2 as both r husband wife. whats ur opinion regarding their future life?
Regards
garima

aayush-astrologer

Post by aayush-astrologer » 11 Jan 2014

Dear Kanika,
Namaste,
Definitely the spouse chart is also required for predicting marital disharmony. If any two conditions match in the spouse's chart and all three conditions match in other person's chart, then marital disharmony is certain to happen. In the same way say in husband's chart all three conditions are fulfilled but the wife's chart is free from affliction and no conditions match, then the marital disharmony may not happen. Again it can't be said that there will be no marital disharmony but yes one thing can be predicted for sure that divorce will not happen.
I will again say that dasa analysis, other parameters and all are needed to be analyzed before making complete prediction but yes these three postulates give a certain picture for sure on which we can look at the chart more in detail.
Aayush Punj

aayush-astrologer

Post by aayush-astrologer » 11 Jan 2014

Dear Garima,
Marital disharmony is both - Separation or Divorce........ Hence definitely it can be said that after separation of 5-10 years, the couple may reunite again. For any relation to end into re-union or divorce, the whole chart needs to be analysed in a detailed way along with dasas.
I will go through the both charts of Ex 1 & 2 and will update you about my findings on re-union/ divorce.
Aayush Punj

Kanika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kanika » 11 Jan 2014

[quote="aayush-astrologer"]Dear Kanika,
Namaste,
Definitely the spouse chart is also required for predicting marital disharmony. If any two conditions match in the spouse's chart and all three conditions match in other person's chart, then marital disharmony is certain to happen. In the same way say in husband's chart all three conditions are fulfilled but the wife's chart is free from affliction and no conditions match, then the marital disharmony may not happen. Again it can't be said that there will be no marital disharmony but yes one thing can be predicted for sure that divorce will not happen.
I will again say that dasa analysis, other parameters and all are needed to be analyzed before making complete prediction but yes these three postulates give a certain picture for sure on which we can look at the chart more in detail.[/quote]

Hello Aayush-astrologer,

Thanks for your response.

I am wondering if you can if there will be marital disharmony between my chart (Girl) December 25, 1979 at 10:46am in Roorkee, Uttrakhand, India and (Boy) May 8, 1978 at 12:38pm in Montreal, Quebec - Canada. From your analysis you have indicated that my chart meets all three criteria and the boys chart meets 2 of the 3 conditions. So having said that, if this union were to happen, would there be marital disharmony between these charts?

Secondly, would you be able to also see if this person's chart has all or any of the conditions for marital disharmony - (Boy) June 5, 1977 at 1:14pm in Lakewood, California, USA.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.
Kanika

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 11 Jan 2014

Dear Aayush,

Here's a chart that satisfies Rule B and C of yours.
UL has saturn posited in it with retro jupiter aspecting it from the 4th house (Don't know how much will that help)
SAV points of 7th is 20 and that of 12th is 22.
This Women had a late marriage after couple of broken engagements.
Professionally quite sound but even after marriage she is not happy with her life. Not that she is having some specific problem but generally not happy with life.
Can you pl comment on this chart
23/October/1974
9:05 am
New Delhi

Regards
SL
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 12 Jan 2014

Dear Aayush

This is my brother's chart
22:10 pm
agra

it fulfils the conditions mentioned by you. can you comment on his married life please?