Does venus in sagitarius mean marriage to a FORIGNER???

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor
Does venus in sagitarius mean marriage to a FORIGNER???

Post by Chaitanya » 22 Aug 2013

22/12/1985
Time 3:42pm
Place :eluru. (Ap)
Hello every one Hi all ,,,,
born in taurus lagna and moon sign mesh. moon 3rd lord in 12th with rahu ,seen by mars.lagna lord venus is in 8th combust, who is also kalatra karaka. all planets in between ketu/rahu, 6/12 houses.7th house of marriage is occupied by sani and mercury in scorpio. 7th lord is in 6th with ketu,

DOES MI CHART ALSO SAY MARRIAGE TO A FORIGNER ?? Coz venus is in sagitarius and also rahu in 12 house. ????? Does tht mean I will end up getting married to FORIGNER ???? How is mi future going to be in terms of relationships and marriage. ?????

Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does venus in sagitarius mean marriage to a FORIGNER???

Post by Chaitanya » 23 Aug 2013

Hello astro experts plz give mi ur views on mi birth chart. ..... Requesting u all professionals ,.....thank u

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 23 Aug 2013

Dear Chaitanya

Your relationships karaka Jupiter in 9th house Capricorn shows a foreigner.
Jupiter is also associated with 12th house through the Moon Nk.
Capricorn lord Saturn in 7th house from Asc. in conj. with 7th house lord from Venus - Mercury.
7th Lord of the Asc. Mars in opposition to Rahu.7th Lord Mars is also associated with Rahu through Nk

The partner can:

Be foreigner
Having connection abroad
Have another environmental background
Come from another part of the country

If
Venus, Jupiter or 7th house ruler is in opposition to Saturn / Rahu,
Saturn and Rahu representing foreign peoples / cultures.

Marriage karaka Venus, Jupiter, 7th house and its ruler placed in Aquarius / Capricorn.

There is connection between relationships karakas and 12th house or its ruler. For example. Venus (Jupiter) in 12th house or 7th house ruler in conjunction with 12th house ruler.

Best Regards

Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chaitanya » 23 Aug 2013

Thanks sir ... For ur answer but does it really mean I will have a chance to go abroad ???? Wat abt the possibilities for second marriage in mi chart. Coz 7th lord in 6 th house with ketu. Does it really mean I will end up with a divorce and get married again ?????sir can u give mi ur views on mi request. Sir wat would be the possible time tht I will get married ??????

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 25 Aug 2013

Dear Chaitanya

I think you'll stay in your own country, but will have many travel or foreign relations.
That shows that you are in your own country, for example 4th lord Sun in conj. Asc. lord Venus and Jupiter aspect to Asc.
Travel and foreign relations include 3th lord Moon in 12th house and Jupiter aspect 3th house. - 9th lord Saturn in the 7th house.
Your marriage, you must find out with your wife. I can see, there are problems when Saturn and Rahu going through your 6th house and 7th house from the Moon. The period from November 2014 to April 2015 is more optimistic.

Best Regards

Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chaitanya » 27 Aug 2013

Thank u sir for ur reply. Your mariage , you must find out with your wife. ??? Wat does tht mean sir ??? Does it mean tht I will marry a grl of mi choice ??? Does venus in 8th house mean benifts after marriage ??? Plz reply sir

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 28 Aug 2013

Dear Chaitanya

Will just have it clear, are you married?

Regards

Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chaitanya » 28 Aug 2013

No sir I'm not married. I'm intrested in knowing if I will get married to a grl whome I luv or will it be a arranged married ??? I heard it frm a astrologer tht I will get married twice is it correct. Wat is mi future going to be like. Every time I plan to marry mi gf we end up going far. Notting is going gud with our relation. Plzz advice mi sir. I'm really confused and sad. I keep searching for answers.

Chaitanya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chaitanya » 28 Aug 2013

She is frm a diffrent country and frm a diffrent religion sir. Will i marry her ???

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 31 Aug 2013

Dear Chaitanya

Don´t think too much about astrology, just believe in yourself. You have the girl in sight, so there is only one thing to do

The task now is to grab the "club" and show who's boss!

Best Regards