denial of marriage please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DrWong
denial of marriage please help

Post by DrWong » 17 Feb 2013

I'm currently learning vedic astrology and as i learn i found out i got denial of marriage... Please help guys. I am cancer ascendant in rashi. mars, venus and jupiter in 1st house, moon in 4th, saturn in 7th and mercury, sun and ketu in 12th. Although jupiter is lord of 9th and exalted in cancer of first house. But saturn in 7th represent delay of marriage, also its aspected by debilitated mars. Venus is neutral in cancer but is in conjunction with debilitated mars and jupiter. Moon was hemmed by saturn and mars also aspected by ketu. i heard that moon also important regarding marriage.

In my navamsa chart i am capricorn ascendant, mars and venus in first, sun and jupiter in 12th, saturn and moon in 4th, mercury in second, rahu in 11th and ketu in 5th. Once gain mars aspecting 7th along with venus but this time mars is exalted but still i heard mars aspect 7th regardless of debilitation or exaltation will still bring delay in marriage. Saturn conjunct with moon may bring conflict to marriage too right? And saturn aspecting venus, moon rule 7th and is with saturn as mentioned, ketu from 5th house aspecting venus in ascendant, ketu is isolation and seperation, seperation from venus is not a good sign regarding marriage. The only thing that help is jupiter exalted in rashi and aspecting 5th, 7th and 9th but i dont think just by jupiter alone cant resist so many negativities of marriage denial.

Tell me are there any hope or my calculation are totally wrong, im okay with the truth although to be honest the truth may be disppointing but i will follow my destiny.

Date of birth: 23 june 1991
Time of birth: 10:15am
Place of birth: singapore
Sex: Male

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: denial of marriage please help

Post by rathore » 17 Feb 2013

Dear DrWong,

In short, no denial. Others may answer your other questions. Please be careful in making judgements if you are learning Astrology through Internet articles/videos.

Rathore

skb.77

Post by skb.77 » 18 Feb 2013

Dear Drwong,
you have so many good yogas in your chart like conjuction of 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, 11th lords in lagna (1st) house. this is excellent dhan (wealth) and Raja yoga.. why u r worrying.
there is no question of denial of ur marriage..
u r under 7th lord Saturn mahadasha, which will end in 2022, and this will surely give u marriage.
-ur Mars-Venus are closely conjunct ..this combination give high aspiration/ambitions in lyf.
-ur jupiter is extremely good as u mentioned.
the only problem i see in ur chart is the LONE MOON in 4th house..this is kemadrum yoga. however there so so many other powerful yogas present...u need not to worry at all..
hope this helps..
kindly give the feedback..

DrWong

Post by DrWong » 18 Feb 2013

Thanks skb.77 and rathore, well I am not really extremely worried. I don't know whether I'm right but as you know I'm learning vedic astrology and was a bit worried but still okay since I respect the art of vedic astrology and I didn't know I own a great chart lol. Sorry but hope you can listen to my explanation and correct me since I just started learning and don't want to have the same miscalculation again, In my perspective, whenever ketu is aspecting venus = separation of marriage or delay and that happened in my navamsa chart, mars aspecting 7th house and conjunct with venus in 1st house, I know in cancer ascendant jupiter and mars in functional malefic but someone here told me for my case no? because jupiter is exalted and rule the 9th house and jupiter in ascendant is excellent, I am unsure whether its functional malefic effect are really gone so I decided to judge it in a way venus is hemmed by 2 functional malefic. since mars is debilitated and a natural malefic so he might cut away the effect of venus, and its aspecting the 7th house. saturn in 7th house too and is aspecting venus, in my study when ever saturn aspect venus it will cause delay of marriage and the same when saturn in 7th house, so I thought it will double the effect. I know I'm being unreasonable but I hope you can guide me on this. why do I have all the aspects and conjunctions but still am not gonna have problem regarding marriage? I want to know why and I want to be skilled in vedic astrology. I am interested in way of life and vedas, I going to study bible, quran, roman, book of dead... etc. Do my chart indicate I'm good with that? I'm not really planning to be in a religion but just extremely interested in this kind of stuff and I am still a free thinker. get back to the topic, am a bit confused, is moon in vedic astrology related to marriage? I know the fourth house do? but moon too? Also super confused? how do I need to judge the 1st house? for me its really confusing, venus in cancer is normal right? mars debilitated but because he rules the 5th and 10th so his good? I thought he might bring negativity regarding those houses. Jupiter and mars not hemming venus right? and my moon is really bad?

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 18 Feb 2013

Sir,
Date of birth: 23 june 1991
Time of birth: 10:15am
Place of birth: singapore
what is the time zone?

regards
map