second marriage will be intercast.. ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: second marriage will be intercast.. ?

Post by uspa » 22 Sep 2016

Could you please tell me how would the quality of my second marriage be ? Is there going to be any happiness from the second marriage?

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 09 Dec 2017

Respected astrologers,

I have been given multiple predictions by astrologers giving different timings for my second marriage to happen. All those times have passed by. I have been divorced for almost 5 years now and nothing has been working out. Could someone please look at my chart and tell me if there is actually a remarriage in store for me or is this something I should entirely give up hope for ? I would really appreciate you looking into my chart.
These are my birth details again :-3rd May 1979, 23:10 pm, Pune-Maharashtra-India

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 07 Nov 2019

Respected astrologers,

Could someone please see my chart and tell if 2nd marraige is actually in store for me ? It's a very humble request. I am posting my birth details again:
3rd May 1979, 23:10, Pune- Maharashtra- India

I got divorced on 14th January 2013.
Marriage date: 16th March 2004

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 07 Nov 2019

Was the first marraige love

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Separation occured immediately after marraige

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Serious movement for divorce proceedings started during or after nov 2011

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Proposals for marraige might have received during the period between 2015 aug to 2018 april

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 08 Nov 2019

I came to USA one year after marrying him. As soon as I came here I came to know he had done a fraud with him. But divorce thought did not come to my mind at all. I wanted to make it work out. Separation started in May 2012.

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes. 1st marriage was love marriage.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Nov 2019

But proposals might have received during the period I mentioned

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No proposals were received during that period. Infact got proposals between feb 2013 and end 2014

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Any inputs please on when 2nd marriage is possible and if it is possible ?

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 09 Nov 2019

It's a very humble request if someone could please look into my chart.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 09 Nov 2019

2015 to 2018 was the good period to get married as compared to present, why that not materialised

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 10 Nov 2019

7th cuspal sublord is venus. venus is tenanted and in star of mercury and sub of ketu.

Mercury is in 3rd and lord of 7th and 10th. Sub lord ketu is in 2nd house. Ketu's starlord is in 7th house.

7th Cuspal sublord is connected to mercury(dual planet),

2nd cuspal sublord ketu is in star of jupiter(dual planet) and jupiter is placed in 7th house.

2nd cuspal sublord is also connected to 7th house.

9th cuspal sublord mercury is in its own star.

so 2nd,7th,9th all interconnected with 7th house. Hence 2nd marriage is promised in the chart.

Current mahadasa is of venus. It's starlord mercury is sublord of 9th. Ketu which is the sublord of venus is in 2nd.... so current mahadasa is supporting 2nd house.

As of now you are into anatardasha of saturn till August 2022.
Saturn is in placed in star of venus. Venus is sublord of 6th,7th and nakshatra lord of 9th

So current anatardasa of saturn is also supporting 2nd marriage, however there will be delay.

When this will happen.... when Jupiter and sun both will transit in sign of aries.... this will be in may 2023... it will be intercaste marriage...

In your horoscope, the natural significator of marriage which is venus is giving evil aspect to 7th house.... hence all the problem... as a remedy start using hair perfume predominately on head portion or often wash your hair with curd or beer....

all the best......
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 11 Nov 2019

Kimahy ji,

Could you please tell me little bit more as to why you are saying 2nd marriage would possibly happen when Jupiter and Sun enter Aries in May 2023 ?

Thanks,
uspa

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 11 Nov 2019

Jupiter transit in sign for around 1 year and sun take around 30 days...

so when jupiter and sun both will be in aries ruled by mars and mars in your horoscope will give result of it's nakshatra lord which is mercury...mercury is the sublord of 9th house ( required house for 2nd marriage in Dasha and transit)... so jupiter will be transiting in aries in 2023 and sun in 2023 will be transiting through aries sign mid april to mid may
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 11 Nov 2019

Thank you so much for replying Kimahyji !!! Is it possible please for you to tell if the 2nd marriage would work out ?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 Nov 2019

Quality of second marriage needs to check from 9th house and in 9th house it's cuspal sublord, the reason to check 9th house is if 7th house is the house for 1st marriage and second spouse is considered as younger sibling of the first spouse. 3rd house represent younger sibling, so if we count 3rd from 7th then it is 9th house...

In KP astrology, planet gives the result of it's starlord and it's sublord indicates the quality of the result whether good or bad.... in your horoscope 9th cuspal sublord is mercury, now mercury is in it's own star and in sub of rahu.

so mercury's signification is

mercury - 3,7,10 ( sublord of 9th,3rd) ( nakshatra lord of 4,8,12)
starlord mercury - 3,7,10 ( sublord of 9th,3rd) ( nakshatra of 4,8,12)
sublord rahu - 8,2,3,4,9 ( sublord of 7th)

so mercury which is in it's own star will predominately give results of 3rd house where it is placed in bhava chart. 3rd house represent communication, multimedia, internet.. then it will give result of 9th house of which it has become sublord. 9th house is the prime house of second marriage.

It will also give result of 8th and 12th... these two house, especially 8th house is house of great difficulties, delays, hurdles... so what we can conclude this nakshatra level is second marriage is promise in the chart( due to 9th signification), however there will be hurdles and delay( due to 8th signification...

Now nakshatra lord will give the result, and the quality of the result will be indicated by the sublord.... in your case it will be rahu which is the sublord of mercury..

see rahu will predominately give result of 8th house( difficulties, hurdles, challenges) followed by results of 7th house and it will feebly give results of 2nd house and 9th.... so what we can say is your quality of second marriage will be troublesome, however there will be good times in between....

Now this is the promise on cuspal sublord level... this will get activated during dasha/antardasha/pratyantar dasha of the respective planet wherein this combination will be there.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 13 Nov 2019

Kimahyji,

I really appreciate you removing time and giving me such a detailed analysis. Thank you very much for all your guidance !!!

Thanks,
Uspa

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 23 Jul 2021

You will get married during this time: 2022-10-17 - 2025-05-02. Proposals will start coming from May/June of next year. Please seriously worship Lord Lakshmi Narasimha to clear doshas in your horoscope regarding marriage. You can visit Lord's temple on every Wednesday and fast on that day. Also, do abhishekam or sahasra nama puja in the temple.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 12 Sep 2021

uspa wrote:
09 Nov 2019
It's a very humble request if someone could please look into my chart.
Dear Uspa,
I had casted you chart some while ago, but didn't penn this post as I was busy.

Well, I re-read your horoscope and here are my specific pointers to your questions :

Your birth details are accurate.
Your chart does reflect second love marriage, to someone from different community or caste or nationality (foreign related). He may be of similar age band and of different maturity level or vice versa.
However, you may have to put in efforts for the marriage to sail smooth.
Hence, thorough matchmaking is imperative.

You may be very beautiful, graceful, humble, having friends and want to be dedicated to your partner and are possesive. However, you can be foolish at times. Even though you may progress to senior positions at professions however, you'd do better in executive service levels.
You may be intellectual, truthful, not proud, fond of pets, make decisions after evaluating positives and negatives,
hardworking and mau have materialistic success.Your communication skills and tactfulness are good and you have a good sense of fashion and dressing.

Regarding second marriage, you may wear gemstones : Moti, Ruby, Neelam.

The present period is already suitable for second marriage and may get more fruitful from fourth quarter of 2022.

Hope this helps,
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 13 Sep 2021

Hello all respected Astrologers,

I got remarried on November 30, 2020. It is an intercast love marriage. My spouse is from same spiritual background as mine and we met through a female friend of mine. Also, he is from a far away place ( I am in USA and he was in India)

Pyarelalji- You mentioned - "However, you may have to put in efforts for the marriage to sail smooth." Could you please explain this little bit more in detail. Efforts in what area ? I am facing some difficulty already.

Thanks,
Uspa

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 14 Sep 2021

uspa wrote:
13 Sep 2021
Hello all respected Astrologers,

I got remarried on November 30, 2020. It is an intercast love marriage. My spouse is from same spiritual background as mine and we met through a female friend of mine. Also, he is from a far away place ( I am in USA and he was in India)

Pyarelalji- You mentioned - "However, you may have to put in efforts for the marriage to sail smooth." Could you please explain this little bit more in detail. Efforts in what area ? I am facing some difficulty already.

Thanks,
Uspa
Dear Uspa, again,

Congratulations!

I see, in your horoscope (though your husband's birth details may aid in matchmaking at deeper level), wavering intensity of love, romance or the emotional connect and (in)compatibilities - that really set the tone and everything else that follow like sudden high-low passion, ego or stubbornness or fluctuating adjustment and understanding levels and unique ways to patchup.

There may be occasional quarrels, doubting, daydreaming, missmatched expections, mistrust and misunderstandings - walking off.

You may need to be level headed, stable minded, exercise patience, realise what you want really, try to find constructive and do-able solutions to the exact problems and look at the overall picture in the long run to minimise separation and divorce potentials.

As mentioned in the earlier post, you may wear ruby especially, besides pearl; neelam too, in general especially, for your horoscope.

You may offer sesame seeds and fruits on the roots khejdi or prosopis cineraria tree.

You may offer water to jamun tree, perform circumambulation or parikrama around it and offer a little sugar and wheat on it's roots.

Also, you may keep neem plant in the bedroom or study room and also put 4-5 leaves of this tree in your bathing water.

Hope this's useful.
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 14 Sep 2021

Namaste Pyarelal ji,

These are my husbands birth details if they may help in any further analysis:-

July 19, 1974
9:40 Am
Delhi-India

You are very right in what you have mentioned. There are occasional quarrels and misunderstandings. Husbands nature is very good as compared to my ex husband. He is very mature and understands a lot of things. There is a lot of affection from his side too. But majority of the problems this time are happening because of his mother (my mother in law). He is extremely possesive about his mother. His mother doesnt like me at all and she never wanted him to marry me because I have 2 kids. The constant taunting of hers is creating pressure and tension at home. His mother is the center of his life and I dont know how we could have a smooth relationship with her being around. I was initially very happy that his mom would be staying with us as I love to have elders at home but gradually I started realising that she doesnt like me at all.
Do you see a divorce potential in our charts ?
For remedies you mentioned to me to wear a Ruby- Is that for lifetime or only for a certain period of time ? How big should the Ruby be and in what hand should I wear it ?
Its difficult to find a jamun tree or a neem plant here in USA but I will try to see if I can get it.

I appreciate all of your valuable guidance !!

Thanks,
uspa