Do i have marriage yoga?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Bharati
Contributor
Contributor
Do i have marriage yoga?

Post by Bharati » 25 Nov 2012

Dear Members,

What will be the best time to get married?How will be my married life?My astro info are:
Dob:13/July/1984
Tob:5:25am
Pob:Raipur(Chhattisgarh)

Thanks

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Do i have marriage yoga?

Post by Pem » 25 Nov 2012

Hi
Pls state if you are male of female and an astro reader will respond.
Bye

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 25 Nov 2012

Dear Pem,I am female.

Inderjeet
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Inderjeet » 26 Nov 2012

Hi Bharati
You are running good time to marry right now... it can happen any time. Overall period upto July 2013 and strongest period from now onwards to Jan 2013 (I just get a feeling that you had a break in relationship within past three months or so.....). Hope for favourable transits over the heavens. In future also, just watch-out the period whenever Sun appears in Dasha-Bhukti-Antra, you might feel strain in relationship.
Best wishes
Inderjeet

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 26 Nov 2012

Dear Inderjeet,
Thanks for your reply but I never had any breakup infact I didn't had any relationship with anybody.But why did you felt so?

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 26 Nov 2012

Dear Inderjeet,
Thanks for your reply.But I didn't had breakup within past 3 months infact I never had been to any relationship.But why did you felt so?

Inderjeet
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Inderjeet » 26 Nov 2012

Hi Bharati
That's OK.. if there wasn't any relationship.. I just felt it as you just finished Antra of Sun which is negative on on marriage front, that's it..
However, watch out coming months, things may fall into place...
Best wishes
Inderjeet

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Nov 2012

Bharathi,

You are running dasa of Jupiter placed in own house is favorable for marriage. Maha dasa lord Rahu placed in 12th is likely to give short term problems & delay in getting married and some obstructions to job. Things are better after couple of months.

Best wishes,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 27 Nov 2012

@Inderjeet
Even though I didn't had any relationship breakup but I found myself to be too emotional which I had never been in the past.I got frustrated very easily for the past few months.Hope future to be fruitful :)

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 27 Nov 2012

@Sujitji
Yes you said correctly that my marriage is getting delayed much and also I am very unsatisfied in the professional front.I resigned from my job in sep. 2011 because I was very unsatisfied from it.I attempted in many exams for job,I used to clear the 1st &2nd stages but couldn't clear the last stage.but now the situation is even worse,I am jobless for the past one year and I am much worried about that.I would be grateful to you if you suggest some remedies to overcome the delay in marriage and job.thanks

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 30 Nov 2012

Other forum members plz reply..In spite of a lot effort I am unable to find right match,I am wondering what may be the possible reason.Awaiting for your valuable response.
Last edited by Bharati on 04 Jun 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 04 Jun 2013

Other forum members plz reply..In spite of a lot effort I am unable to find right match,I am wondering what may be the possible reason.Awaiting for your valuable response.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Jun 2013

Bharati,

There are chances for you to get married in the period July 2013-July 2014 as you will be running the Saggitarius-Capricorn period then as per chara dasha. Saggitarius corresponds to the 7th house in your chart and DK Venus is in the 7th house from Capricorn.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 05 Jun 2013

Thanks Yellow,Hope that comes true:)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Jun 2013

Yes, Bharati, I hope, too, that my prediction for you comes true. :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 06 Jun 2013

:)

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 08 Jan 2014

Dear members,
Please suggest me some remedies to overcome this problem as it is getting delayed badly.I visited to a number of astrologers and their response was like: You should have got married till this time and they are unable to find any reason why I didn't.
Plz respond at the earliest.I shall be thankful to you.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 08 Jan 2014

Hello Sow.Bharathi,

Though Jupiter is the 7th lord, it is retro and a badhaka for your mithuna lagna.
It did not bring marriage during its antar which ran from apr -2011 to sep -2013.

Astrologers expected this jupiter to give you marriage as it is placed in the house of
marriage which happens to be its own house too ! The destiny appears to be hidden.

Moreover, saturn is aspecting the seventh house both in rasi and navamsa. Its placement
in the 5th along with mars is another handicap.

You wrote in the past " .In spite of a lot effort I am unable to find right match ".
Are you too choosy ?
Are you employed now ?

Lightalamp

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 09 Jan 2014

Hi Lightlamp,
I may appear to be too choosy but you won't believe only two family visited our house in the last year.I do not expect that my partner should have a very big job,high income etc infact a person with decent job and who cares for others feeling would do for me.Till now I haven't found one.
Coming to your second question:I was working as an assistant prof. earlier but I quit the job in 2011 because of job unsatisfaction.Later I tried for various govt. job and cleared aptitude tests but was unable to get job offer.Recently also I gave an interview and their response was like,get ready to join but finally as usual I didn't got the job.
Your valuable feedback is invited.

Bharati

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 17 Jul 2016

Hello Everyone,
It's going to be nearly 4 years!!!Still I wondering...Do I have marriage yog?
Bharati

npl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by npl » 17 Jul 2016

Hi Bharati,
Please check your mail.

Regards.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 25 Oct 2016

God knows when?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 25 Oct 2016

Bharati,
It appears to me that marriage yog is indeeed present and it could very well be a love marriage in 2018, however unlikely it seems to appear now.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 27 Oct 2016

[quote="Bharati"]God knows when?[/quote]

Bharati,

Combination of House gives the result for any event. For Marriage 7th house - prime house of marriage/partner/spouse. 2nd house - prime house of family. 11th house - gain/fulfillment of desires.
Apart from the above house, 5th house(love), 8th house(dowry & sex), 12th house(bed pleasure), 9th house(fortune) will act as supporting house/ facilitators and will support marriage house.

Your Present Mahadasha is of Rahu
Rahu is in 11th house. Rahu is Taurus Sign. It's signlord is Venus. Venus is in 1st House and lord of 5th and 12th house. Rahu is aspected by Mars(8th dhristi). Mars is in 4th house and lord of 6th and 11th.

Rahu is in Moon Star. Moon is in 7th house and lord of 2nd house.
Rahu is in its own sub.

So Rahu signifies as following
As a planet - 1,4,5,6,11,12
It's starlord Moon - 2,7
Its sublord(Rahu) - 1,4,5,6,11,12

Rahu as planet signfies 1 and 6, negative houses for marriage, however it also signifies 11th, 5th and 12th house. So as planet rahu can give result of marriage.

Rahu's starlord Moon strongly signifies marriage because of 2nd and 7th house.

Rahu is in its own sub.

Conculsion - Rahu through is starlord Moon is promising for the event to happen.

Let's analyze your current bhukti( Mercury) - till 14th dec 2018.

Mercury is in 1st house and lord of 1st and 4th house. Mercury's is in its own star and own sub.

so Mercury signifies as following

As a planet - 1,4
Starlord (Mer) - 1,4
Sublord(Mer) - 1,4

Mercury does not signfies any of the positive or supportive houses for marriage, on other hand it signfies 1st house( negative house for marriage).
So marriage in mercury bhukti cannot take place or in other words, mercury is negative planet for marriage in your horoscope.

Next in line is Ketu Bhukti. Staring from Dec 2018, ending in January 2020. What does Ketu say's.

Ketu - It is occupying 5th house. Ketu is in scorpio sign. It's sign lord is Mars. Mars is occupying 4th house and is lord of 6th and 11th. Ketu is in Star of Saturn. Saturn is occupying 4th house and lord of 8th and 9th house.Ketu in sub of Mars. Mars is in 4th house and lord of 6 and 11th.

Ketu is signifying as follows

As a planet - 4,5,6,11
Its starlord Saturn - 4,8,9
Its Sublord Mars - 4,6,11

Ketu is signfies 6th house as a planet and also through its sublord mars, however if weightage is considered it can give marriage because of 5, 11,8 and 9th house. So Ketu can give marriage result.

Next Bhukti is of Venus. Starting from Jan 2020 and ending in Jan 2023.
Venus is natural significator of Marriage.
Venus is in 1st house and is lord of 5th and 12th house. Venus is in star of Saturn. Saturn is occupying 4th house and lord of 8th and 9th. Venus is in Sub of Saturn.

Venus is signifying as following
As a planet - 1,5,12
Starlord(Sat) - 4,8,9
Sublord(Sat) - 4,8,9

Venus is signifying most of the facilitor house for marriage, however it signfying 1st house also. Been natural significator of marriage, one cannot rule out venus from giving marriage result. If one has to compare the strenght of venus with ketu, then venus will give results of marriage rather than ketu.

Next Bhukti of Sun. Starting from Jan 2023. Ending in Nov 2023.
Sun is in 1st house and lord of 3rd. Sun is in Jupiter star. Jupiter is in 6th house and lord of 7th and 10th. Sun is in Sub of Venus. Venus is in 1st house and lord of 5th and 12th.

Sun as a planet - 1,3
Starlord(Jup) - 6,7,10
Sublord(Ven) - 1,5,12

Sun as become full combination of 1,6,10( negative houses for marriage). It is also signfying 7,5 and 12th. This means sun is weak planet to give marriage result.

Next comes Moon Bhukti.( From Nov 2023 - ending May 2025)

Moon is in 7th and lord of 2nd. It's starlord venus is in 1st and lord of 5 and 12th. Moon is in sub of Ketu.Ketu is occupying 5th house. Ketu is in scorpio sign. It's sign lord is Mars. Mars is occupying 4th house and is lord of 6th and 11th.

Moon as planet - 2,7
Starlord (Ven) - 1,5,12
Sublord(Ketu) - 4,5,6,11

Moon has become full significator of marriage, 2,7,11 along with 5th and 12th house. It also signifies 1st and 6th, but the complete signification of positive marriage house will overrule the negative house. Hence can give marriage results.

Next Bhukti is of Mars. (From May 2025 - June 2026)

Mars is in 4th house and lord of 6 and 11. It is in jupiter star. Jupiter is in 6th house and lord of 7th and 10th. Mars is in sub of Jupiter.

Mars as a planet - 4,6,11
Starlord (Jup) - 6,7,10
Sublord( Jup) - 6,7,10

Mars starlord and sublord Jupiter is overpowering the marriage house. One positive house cannot overpower two negative house in star and sub level. Out here mars becomes weak planet to provide marriage results.

So Bhukti results-
Mercury - Does not signifies marriage
Ketu - Signifies marriage
Venus - Signifies Marriage
Sun - Weak planet for marriage
Moon - Signifies marriage
Mars = Weak planet for marriage.

So from Ketu and Venus. Ketu will ideally give results first as nodes are always stronger and powerful. So marriage is likely to be fixed during Rahu-Ketu- Venus (DBA).

This should happen sometime in March 2019.

Possibility of Love Marriage because of Rahu and Ketu appearing in DBA.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 28 Oct 2016

late marriage indicating around 2019
Thanx