Do i have marriage yoga?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3
Re: Do i have marriage yoga?

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 23 Feb 2020

Hello,

Matrimonial potential in your horoscope is dependent on favorable and enabling dasha and transit combinations plus free-will as compared to natal horoscope strength.

The present Rahu-Venus period until 2022-end is suitable clubbed with your free-will and efforts for marriage hopes.

Some romantic relationships may spring up from time to time (that may be hidden, passionate and physical/intimate/intense), however, they may fade away over time (usually with your partner walking away).

Your horoscope is suitable for both job and business (including self-employment/freelance/consultation)..tilted more towards the latter set, in fields related to
- preaching, counseling, advising
- healing
- teaching, learning, education
- finance
- charity, philanthropy
- administration, leadership
- spiritual, religious
- journalism, writing, authoring

Healthwise, you may want to take care regarding ailments (that may be chronic or lingering and of short duration..however curable) related to either
- polyria, urine, kidneys
- uterus
- lower pack pain, rheumatic pains, bones, muscles, locomotor
- teeth
- skin
- vasomotor, blood, lymph
- appendicitis
- tumor
- glands, thyroid
- hernia
- eyes, ear
- hair
- hysteria, depression
- cold
- stomach
- weakness, fits

Seems you may be attractive looking, fair complexioned, bright, graceful/royal in appearance, reddish eyes, dark/curly/wavy hair, sweet talking but argumentative; and enjoy philanthropy/charity, fine arts and music. You also probably are caring, religious/spiritually inclined, generally content, pseudo/over-philosophical/intellectual, simplistic, indecisive, may get bored easily and fickle minded.
You may have done higher studies.

You may wear gemstone of Venus for enhancing your matrimonial chances.

Hope this helps!
Take care,
Thank you..
pPL

"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 11 Feb 2021

Members,
Do i have marriage yoga?
Dob:13 July 1984
Tob:5:25am
Pob:Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Feb 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, I'm inclined to think marriage is delayed and not denied in chart. There are quite a few factors that have perhaps contributed to the obvious delay. Although Retrograde or Vakra and powerfully placed (Uccha or exalted in Rashi/D-1 and Swasthana in Navamsa/D-9) Saturn/Shani-dev's position (both in Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9), his aspects on the 7th house, Moon/Chandra, 7th lord etc. have contributed to the delay, it is said that the good lord never denies. So, I'm hoping the delay might be for good reasons.

That said, please be informed that the 7th lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde or Vakra and his placement in the 7th house (a Kendra) of Kalathra-Sthana is subject to Kendradipathya Dosha. Add on to it, him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra ruled by Ketu, with Ketu being very powerfully placed in Vrischika Rashi has most definitely played a role in the delay. And, Jupiter/Guru seems to be playing a significant role in the native's life.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for the native to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address problem.

PS: The conjunction of Mars/Kuja with Saturn/Shani-dev forms what is called an Agni-Marutha Yoga and is generally not preferred in a chart. The native invariably has an uncontrollably nasty or very toxic temper. Hopefully, with age the native has realized it and learnt to have some control over the same.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 11 Feb 2021

Are you eldest in the family, and at present are you employed

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

There is delay of sat plus jup for marraige which was over at around 33 , but the AD were weak for giving marraige after that . Current period is good for marriage or after 2021 dec chances more

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Was there any overhead water tank , govt office near the place of your birth

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 11 Feb 2021

Hello Bharathi,

The chance of marriage is very weak. This prediction has to be taken with a positive attitude.
It is better to concentrate on your earnings and savings. Fifth house of children is damaged
in rasi as well as saptamsa. Fifth lord is placed badly in navamsa and saptamsa.
Dasa lord is placed in 12th, both in rasi and navamsa , has not helped so far in the issue of
marriage.

are you overweight ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Feb 2021

Hi,

If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and chosen diety for Jupiter/Guru (like Shirdi Sai, Guru Raghavendra Swamy, Guru Nanak etc. on Thursdays), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

On the sidelines, it might not be a bad idea for you to revalidate your expectations (as also tone it down reasonably) and consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

Generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

PS: Your Venus/Shukra is in the 2nd house.

If all goes well (including your prayers), I'm hoping you'll provide us with some good news... of your engagement and marriage within a few (6) months after July/August 2021.

Sincerely...

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 15 Feb 2021

vedam33 wrote:
11 Feb 2021
Are you eldest in the family, and at present are you employed
vedam33,
Yes I am the eldest daughter of the family and currently employed as consultant.
Thanks for taking time to reply.
Regards
Bharati

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya wrote:
13 Feb 2021
Hi,

If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and chosen diety for Jupiter/Guru (like Shirdi Sai, Guru Raghavendra Swamy, Guru Nanak etc. on Thursdays), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

On the sidelines, it might not be a bad idea for you to revalidate your expectations (as also tone it down reasonably) and consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

Generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

PS: Your Venus/Shukra is in the 2nd house.

If all goes well (including your prayers), I'm hoping you'll provide us with some good news... of your engagement and marriage within a few (6) months after July/August 2021.

Sincerely...
Sishya,
Thank you for sending good vibes and for taking time to reply.
Regards
Bharati

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

vedicmaths wrote:
11 Feb 2021
Hello Bharathi,

The chance of marriage is very weak. This prediction has to be taken with a positive attitude.
It is better to concentrate on your earnings and savings. Fifth house of children is damaged
in rasi as well as saptamsa. Fifth lord is placed badly in navamsa and saptamsa.
Dasa lord is placed in 12th, both in rasi and navamsa , has not helped so far in the issue of
marriage.

are you overweight ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Vedic math,
My purpose to ask question was to gain some insight and plan accordingly. Thanks for taking time to reply.
I am not overweight.
Regards
Bharati

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
11 Feb 2021
Was there any overhead water tank , govt office near the place of your birth
Yes many govt. Offices near my birthplace🙂. What does it suggests?🤔
Regards
Bharati

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Feb 2021

Hi,

Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies, take suggestions (remedial measures) seriously and go all out... do bear in mind good times and opportunities don't last forever.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Feb 2021

Since mars sat combo is there so asked whether there is any govt offices or water tank .
It is nothing related to marriage, still I feel your tob might not be is correct .
Can you share when joined in the current job

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Feb 2021

Certain proposals might have been received last year or earlier

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 16 Feb 2021

vedam33 wrote:
15 Feb 2021
Since mars sat combo is there so asked whether there is any govt offices or water tank .
It is nothing related to marriage, still I feel your tob might not be is correct .
Can you share when joined in the current job
I joined current job in June 2015.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
15 Feb 2021
Certain proposals might have been received last year or earlier
No proposal received last year. Earlier had received few but not interested.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya wrote:
15 Feb 2021
Hi,

Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies, take suggestions (remedial measures) seriously and go all out... do bear in mind good times and opportunities don't last forever.

Sincerely...
Thank you for guiding shishya. 🙂