Do i have marriage yoga?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aman77
Re: Do i have marriage yoga?

Post by Aman77 » 14 Nov 2016

Hi,

My name is Aman and I am from chandigarh basically.

DOB 27-10-1983
pob chandigarh
tob 9.17 am

Can somebody tell about marriage predection.
Will it be love or arrange. ???
regard's
Aman

sgoswami40
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sgoswami40 » 16 Nov 2016

While agreeing fully with Sh. Kiran (Kimahy) on the strongest of all periods mentioned as early 2019 during Rah-Ket-Ven, I would also not rule out Rah-Mer-Ven (Dec-16 to May 17) although its weak.
Kindly re-check again as in the chart I have drawn, Mercury is posited in 2nd house as against 1st house mentioned above. Thereofre, Mer signifies 1,2 & 4 houses. This makes Mer neutral instead of negative for marriage. With a strong sub-sub period like Ven it may give marriage.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Nov 2016

[quote="sgoswami40"]While agreeing fully with Sh. Kiran (Kimahy) on the strongest of all periods mentioned as early 2019 during Rah-Ket-Ven, I would also not rule out Rah-Mer-Ven (Dec-16 to May 17) although its weak.
Kindly re-check again as in the chart I have drawn, Mercury is posited in 2nd house as against 1st house mentioned above. Thereofre, Mer signifies 1,2 & 4 houses. This makes Mer neutral instead of negative for marriage. With a strong sub-sub period like Ven it may give marriage.[/quote]

Dear sir,

The reason I'm getting mercury posited in 1st house is because I'm looking it from the bhava-chalit chart and you are looking it from the Rasi/Lagan Chart.

Lagan Chart assumes that all the houses are equal to 30 degrees in length. While calculating the positions of ascendant and other planets .In Bhava Chart, the mid point of a house, i.e. the bhava madhya, is given a lot of importance. Normally, Bhava Chalit Chart and Lagan Chart would agree with each other. However, if the Ascendant or planets’ degree is closer to multiple of 30, hence the differences between the charts.

In Nadi Astrology we calculate planet position from the bhava chalit chart and not from the rasi chart. Hence the difference.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 20 Nov 2016

Hi,

My name is Aman and I am from chandigarh basically.

DOB 27-10-1983
pob chandigarh
tob 9.17 am

Can somebody tell about marriage predection.
Will it be love or arrange. ???
regard's
Aman

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 18 Jan 2017

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 02 Feb 2017

Yes.you have Yoga for marriage.7th lord Jup inthe 7th from lagna and 9th lord Sun inthe 7th from Moon denote that.
Be optimistic.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 08 Apr 2017

Should I focus on career?

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 08 Apr 2017

As it is getting much delayed...

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 20 Jan 2018

ChandraLagna wrote:
25 Oct 2016
Bharati,
It appears to me that marriage yog is indeeed present and it could very well be a love marriage in 2018, however unlikely it seems to appear now.
2018 started... Still seems unlikely.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Jan 2018

madam-saturn-moon relations in D1-D9 are the key cause for your marriage delay.venus in saturn star is the second cause for delay.your marriage falls in 36th,41,43 years.so you can't avoid this delay by remedies and you better to wait patiently.Even Though it is a long delayed marriage,you will get a good understandable partner.Your mother or a motherly figure going to play a key role in your marriage.Mercury-venus-ketu are key planets in your marriage. known person to your family is going to marry you and sometimes such person or you in silent love on each other too.Finally either you or that guy will come forward and breaks the ice.

joyd.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 18 Feb 2018

Thanks Kiran Mahyavanshi for such detailed analysis. But Jupiter is in the 7th house from lagna.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 13 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 50 lines of quoted text and retained the single line written by this poster.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 08 Apr 2019

Still unmarried. Is there any possibility or should I focus on career?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Apr 2019

Bharathi garu your time of birth mentioned by you is not correct,if it is correct then yu should have married by now.pl.share important events of your life for cross checking,was there any breaks in engagement.

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 08 Apr 2019

Vedam33 all birth details mentioned is correct. There has been no engagement breaks.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 08 Apr 2019

Marriage promised in chart, though will be much delayed even by today's standards.

Factors which indicate a delayed marriage -

1) Per Nadi astrology distance between Mars and Venus is high, indicates late marriage
2) Saturn aspects both 7th house and natural karaka Venus in D1
3) Saturn aspects Moon in both D1 and D9
4) Seen from Chandra lagna 7th lord Mercury is aspected by Saturn
5) 7th Lord is Retrograde
6) Sun present in lagna

Combination of all these ensures that marriage before mid 30's is ruled out.

Planets which can signify marriage - Jupiter, Moon, Venus & Mercury. Venus & Moon dasas occur too early in life so no scope of marriage in their MD. Ju and Me occur rather late so unlikely. Hence Rahu who is in Venus house and Moon nakshatra is fully empowered to give marriage. Within Ra MD, Jupiter AD occurs too early (before you hit mid 30's) hence has not given. Mercury is at best a weak significator. Most likely AD's are Venus AD and Moon AD. Seen from transits - Double transit of Sa and Ju on Mars occur in 2021, that appears to be most likely period for marriage.

As for how married life might be - Strength of the 7th Lord in own house and exalted status in D9 will preserve marriage. However some conflicts and ego problems are likely due to the aspect of Sun in D1, Saturn's aspect on 7th house is qualified by being in same house with Mars who is a trouble maker in your horoscope due to ownership of 6th house. This Mars further gets afflicted by Rahu in D9 and aspects Jupiter. Marriage will take adjustments and call for some work

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Apr 2019

If birth time correct then should have married earlier no delay ok thanks for confirming best of luck

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 13 Jul 2019

Dear members,
Today I turned 35 years old. Still this is a question. Can someone predict what's the probability or should I focus on my career only?
DoB:13 July 1984
ToB:5:25am
POB:Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Regards
Bharati

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Jul 2019

Kiranji
In nadi no lagna position is considered and only placements of planets is taken with respect to each other for judging is what I learnt

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 14 Jul 2019

@vedamji... there are many form's of nadi astrology...Bhrigu Nadi, Saptarishi Nadi, Dhruva Nadi, Shuka Nadi,chandrakala..etc... I don't know anything about nadi astrology... What I had studied is from umang tanjea sir's book called accurate predictive methodology... he has termed his method as nadi astrology... wherein my understanding is that it is more of sublord theory... his method work's if only one is able to judge the strength of the planet's properly. Though In my wish list I plan to study bhrigu chakra paddhati, this is based on chandrakala nadi... Sapatrashi Astrology team has coined the term as bhrigu chakra paddhati.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 14 Jul 2019

Bharati wrote:
13 Jul 2019
Dear members,
Today I turned 35 years old. Still this is a question. Can someone predict what's the probability or should I focus on my career only?
Regards
Bharati
2022 WHEN JUP RETRO
Thanx

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 14 Jul 2019

Kimay ji
Thanks for pointers, yes I am also learning Bhrigu Nandi nadi which is very good. Actually the sub lord system was developed by Gopalakrishna row under name Meena .

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 28 Jul 2019

Dear members,
Currently I am 35 years old. Still this is a question. Can someone else predict what's the probability or should I focus on my career only?
Regards
Bharati

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 22 Feb 2020

Bharati wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Dear members,
Currently I am 35 years old. Still this is a question. Can someone else predict what's the probability or should I focus on my career only?
Regards
Bharati

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Feb 2020

Can you share events like job , when joined year and month , any ill health, parents health etc plus any other events

Bharati
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bharati » 22 Feb 2020

Vedam33
I got my first job in July 2010 and resigned in 2011 as I wasn't satisfied with it.After 4 years got another job.During the period from 2011 to 2015,I was inclined to learn astrology.In 2017 ,I suffered from chickenpox.I hope this much information is sufficient for prediction.
Regards
vedam33 wrote:
22 Feb 2020
Can you share events like job , when joined year and month , any ill health, parents health etc plus any other events