Will this marriage survive?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Will this marriage survive?

Post by Rohan2012 » 21 Oct 2012

dear learned members,

I have been married for 15 years and have 2 children. Ours is a love match but had compatibility issues from the beginning . I've had a couple of affairs outside the marriage and needless to say, our life is very strained and unpleasant at the moment. We've hung in there cos neither of us want to let the kids go thru any trauma. Could you please tell me ,what does the future hold? Will the marriage break ? Can you please guide me.

Male
Last edited by Rohan2012 on 30 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Will this marriage survive?

Post by shilpa » 21 Oct 2012

Dear Rohan,

1)7th Lord is Mars in the 6th house of hurdles, conjunct with bitter enemy shani...hence malefic...and afflicted by Rahu that is malefic for the chart.

2)Marriage karak, Venus is lagna Lord seated in the trinal 5th house...gives it strength, but also affliction by conjunction with enemy sun
making it still moderately strong.

3) Navamsa 7th lord is marrigae karak Venus and strongly placed in the 7th house.

--You were married in the Venus Mahadasa.....you didn't give the date it could have been the Ma or Ra anatra.

--item-1 is a severe affliction on the marriage lord
Generally shani.magal in conjunction is some kinda curse carried forward.
the marital discord in Jun-Jul 2012 until early august may have been particularly intense.

--however there is no drishti or footprints of the breaking / divorce agent on the house of marriage in either Rasi or navamsa.....and the strength of Venus and 7th house in navamsa gives it enough protection and longevity.
merely the item-1 makes it a difficult ordeal...a karmik payback that both you and your spouse are destined to fullfil.
It will get inflated now and then depnding on dasas and transits.

Pray to Lord Hanumanji...fast on Tuesday or atleast be pious...read or listen to hanuman chalisa....and that will reduce the stress and make the marriage more amenable.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Oct 2012

Rohan,

In your chart marriage is challenging due to weak afflicted Mars, Saturn and afflicted ascendant lord Venus. Marriage will ever remain stress ful for you. Moon is the strong planet in your chart which helps your job. Forecast get challenging for marriage from 2013.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohan2012 » 21 Oct 2012

Thank you both Shilpaji and Sujitji for taking the time to evaluate the chart.
As I mentioned,lot of strain on the marriage has been due to my Indiscretions. We have been physically and emotionally detached for a long time now. So as you say,there are no dasha/footprints of separation/divorce....life will be an ordeal forever?

Thanks.

Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohan2012 » 30 Oct 2012

Dear Shilpaji and Sujitji,

After lot of stress in marital life as well as on the career front, I am thinking of migrating to another country with the family... .the process takes about 2 years. Do you think it a good move? Will I b successful in this?

Rohan2012
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohan2012 » 31 Oct 2012

Shilpaji and Sujitji

Please reply.

Thanks

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 31 Oct 2012

do the hanumanji prayers and remdies.....and try to make it work
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा