Wife left house with son. PLEASE HELP

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Wife left house with son. PLEASE HELP

Post by revribhav » 18 Jun 2012

You may send me brief details of dispute revribhav@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 22 Jun 2012

You are destined to be in disagreement with your in-laws. Your liberal acts shall bring her back,you may start feeding birds in the morning.

ashcan2004
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ashcan2004 » 22 Jun 2012

its indeed strange, My ex wife DOB ; 21st March, 1978 @ 3:21 AM @ Patiala, Punjab.

If you plot the chart, Rashi Chart is same with Makar Asc.

Yes, of course other charts would be different. However, if you look at larger scale, I had to take divorce because of her parents. I know it is your chart but I feel you have neech mars with moon in 7th house causing to have volatile mood swings. Watch out for Shani antar with Venus maha dasha.

All I can say we can blame parents, but eventually the power of decision lie's with us. If you feel, you are in love with her, go an talk to her-----------you never know.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 24 Jun 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 20 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 25 Jun 2012

Your mercury,that is,ability to use inteliigence,is under challenge by saturn, a harsh teacher. The more haste you desire,the more it is going to push you back,hopefully,saturn has turned direct.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jun 2012

Hiren,

The ascendant changes in less than 2 minutes. Your ascendant is Capricon. The planet Mars is weak by debilitation and Jupiter in Gemini spoils marital happiness. Current dasa lord Mercury is weak by debilitation is unfavorable for promoting marriage. Futher obstructions for marriage are seen in your chart during 2012.
During 2013 you can hope to reach a understanding. Wear Red coral for your debilitated Mars. It would control your anger.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.