Difference between porutham and gun milan?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Difference between porutham and gun milan?

Post by astroboy » 07 Jun 2012

T.C.Synastry.jpg
2/12 - secret adversaries
T.C. Mrityu Bhaga.jpg
Kuja who is in the 7th house is in the Nakshatra of Ravi,
Shani the 7th lord Is in the Nakshatra of Rahu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 08 Jun 2012

Sir
Now it is clear that why they both were so incompatible. The asc ,mars,mer,sat,ven,rahu and ketu are 2/12. But will this planetary incompatibility is effective for whole life or gets milder yrs by yrs as the time passes or dasha changes??
Regards
garima

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 08 Jun 2012

I still think that there is a chance that this marriage can work. There are a lot of positive factors, specially the high Yoni score. Moreover the Moons are in a 1/1 position. If the Egos are taken out of the equation, things will fall in place for sure.
Last edited by astroboy on 08 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Sir
In this case both the partners are not ready to change themselves.From jan 2012 ,the girl has filed a court case against her husband for maintainance etc for herself and their child.The husband is demanding divorce to get married second time but wife is refusing to give .
Here i am not able to conclude the result of dasha of 12L mercurywhich is commencing on 8 dec2012in girl's charths.Aswe all know that 12L is also reponsible of giving shayan sukha .Pl guide....
Last edited by garima on 08 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
garima

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Like I always say, ""Ego killed the man - and in this case, Ego killed the woman too.""

garima
Contributor
Contributor

e="astroboy"][color=#800080[]I still think that there is a chance that this marriage can work. There are a lot of positive factors, specially the high Yoni score. Moreover the lagna is in a 1/1 position. If the Egos are taken out of the equation, things will fall in place for sure.[/color][/quote]
Jsir
pl check wife lagna is cancer and husband's is gemini.
Regards
garima

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 08 Jun 2012

Dear Garima Ji,

Pl. allow me to share my point of view. The main reason for this failed marriage is Lagna's 2-12 position and martian influence on both the lagnas.

Nature wise both charts are not that compatible.It is like Airy ego fighting with watery ego.

Also girls LL going to 12th house showing a deep inferiority complex and to compensate it she may act strong with martian and saturnine influence. Jupiter aspect is good but from scorpio couldnot help much.

In Wife's D9, 7th lord jupiter exalted showing good position of husband but joined by ketu,aspected by powerful 8th lord mars is not promising. LL mercury going to 6th house and she starting mercury dasa in end 2012,showing not much good time for marital matters.

In husbands D9, 6th lord in 7th house aspected by mars showing the wife.But the ray of hope is his mercury dasa running, which is lagna lord in 5th house with venus, in D9 with LL Jupiter, in jupiter's star, would compensate and save the marriage though they may live separate.

Finally it is their own ego which creates their problem and girls chart has the edge (which AB has already pointed out)

So in my view, more than guna milan, the basic pattern of the horoscope is much more important and BVR in his book muhurtha, has given his and his wife Rajeshwari's charts, describing how many kutas tallied, which was very less for their long marriage!

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 08 Jun 2012

astroboy wrote:
T.C.Synastry.jpg
astroboy wrote:It means, ""All comforts will be bestowed upon a couple whose Moon's are in the same Rashi and in the same Nakshatra - Provided the pada's of the Nakshatra be different from the other"". Hence, even though they get 26.5 points, the match should not have been recommended.

There are major problems in the lady's chart. I shall explain it to you want. Also, the synastry is quite bad between the two horoscopes.[/color]
It was mentioned several times before that moon is be all and end all.. They have moon 1/1. Then why are they heading towards divorce?

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 08 Jun 2012

krishnagopal1968 wrote:Dear Garima Ji,

So in my view, more than guna milan, the basic pattern of the horoscope is much more important and BVR in his book muhurtha, has given his and his wife Rajeshwari's charts, describing how many kutas tallied, which was very less for their long marriage!
If in the 70s or 80s or even 90s, even if the charts dint match, not many people set out divorce the spouse and marry again, specially women.

Is the divorce rate increasing because the horoscopes of girls are becoming worse by the generation? Or is it just the attitude ?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by garima » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:35 pm
I still think that there is a chance that this marriage can work. There are a lot of positive factors, specially the high Yoni score. Moreover the lagna is in a 1/1 position. If the Egos are taken out of the equation, things will fall in place for sure.
pl check wife lagna is cancer and husband's is gemini.
I am sorry, that was my mistake. I have corrected it. I meant that the Moon's of the couple are in a 1/1 position, not lagna.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 08 Jun 2012

Dear Astro boyji.
Like I always say, ""Ego killed the man - and in this case, Ego killed the woman too.""
Good analysation Sir. The same thing has happened here , both are hot tempered.

Is it not both have Divorce yoga ?

Regards

P.S.Rao
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Sir ji, 7th and 8th lord in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu - Rahu in Mrityu Bhaga = divorce Shukra is in a Graha Yuddha with 12th lord Budha. Gone case. Yaru nodthare Guruji iddela. avara karma. :( Avalige Shri Rama na jothegu maduve madisidru divorce anthu kandita. 8)
Jataka desha Marga - when the 7th lord occupies the 4th house and is influenced by Shukra (Shani is in Shukra's house) the person becomes a profligate particularly if the 7th lord is Mars or Saturn.

artha madi.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Shukra is in a Graha Yuddha with 12th lord Budha. Gone case. Yaru nodthare Guruji iddela. avara karma. :( Avalige Shri Rama na jothegu maduve madisidru divorce anthu artib]
artha madi.[/quote]

Sir
pl translate
Regards
garima

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 08 Jun 2012

Astroboy ji wat a comment :

Avalige Shri Rama na jothegu maduve madisidru divorce anthu kandita. :D

Maadidu unnu maarayathi..:)

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 09 Jun 2012

Dear HN,

Yes, what you said is also possible that divorce rate increasing becoz of present generation. Nowadays women also start asserting.

The situation is that, as both have well developed egos, through education, job etc, it is difficult to adjust to traditional values like marriage survival at any cost.

So with this back ground, horoscopes need to be examined , a view i think you are indicating (or may be) is correct :)

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 09 Jun 2012

Dear astrologers
Firstly thanks for reviews,here as things are totally disturbed(pl refer previous posts) What is the future of this marriage when u all feel that marriage will survive but As the husband is asking fordivorce to get married again???? Pl guide..

What is the role of 12L inboth charts for giving shayan sukha or will betray from this sukha?
Regards
garima

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 10 Jun 2012

astroboy wrote:Sir ji, 7th and 8th lord in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu - Rahu in Mrityu Bhaga = divorce Shukra is in a Graha Yuddha with 12th lord Budha. Gone case.
Jataka desha Marga - when the 7th lord occupies the 4th house and is influenced by Shukra (Shani is in Shukra's house) the person becomes a profligate particularly if the 7th lord is Mars or Saturn.
Astroboy ji,
I couldn't resist myself to comment on this quote. I am aware of a girl who has exactly similar planetary positions in her birth chart, as u mentioned above:
i) 7th and 8th lord in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu
ii) Shukra is in a Graha Yuddha with 12L Budha
iii) 7L Saturn occupies 4H and is influenced by Shukra (Shani is in Shukra's house)

Her marriage is not a "Gone case". She is very happily married for the past 6 months. She is in no way "profligate". She belongs to a rich family and got married to an equally rich business-family. Her husband is very handsome, soft-spoken and kind-hearted man. She is the apple of the eye for her in-laws. Her married life is full of wealth, comfort and domestic happiness.

Her details: 17th May 1984; 11:07 am; Kolkata

Point to convey: The moment we hear a person is divorced/unhappy in marriage, astrologers forcefully dig the earth (horoscope of the native) and make all the malefic or debilitated planets responsible for it. But the point is, another person with same/almost similar planetary combination can be equally happily married in some other part of the contry/world.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 10 Jun 2012

e: Difference between porutham and gun milan?
by DhoomDhoom » 100612

astroboy wrote:
Sir ji, 7th and 8th lord in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu - Rahu in Mrityu Bhaga = divorce Shukra is in a Graha Yuddha with 12th lord Budha. Gone case.

Astroboy ji,
I couldn't resist myself to comment on this quote. I am aware of a girl who has exactly similar planetary positions in her birth chart, as u mentioned above:
iii) 7L Saturn occupies 4H and is influenced by Shukra (Shani is in Shukra's house)

Her marriage is not a "Gone case". She is very happily married for the past 6 months. She is in no way "profligate". She belongs to a rich family and got married to an equally rich business-family. Her husband is very handsome, soft-spoken and kind-hearted man. She is the apple of the eye for her in-laws. Her married life is full of wealth, comfort and domestic happiness.

Point to convey: The moment we hear a person is divorced/unhappy in marriage, astrologers forcefully dig the earth (horoscope of the native) and make all the malefic or debilitated planets responsible for it. But the point is, another person with same/almost similar planetary combination can be equally happily married in some other part of the contry/world.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor

So true. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 10 Jun 2012

Garima ji,

You wrote

In this case both the partners are not ready to change themselves.From jan 2012 ,the girl has filed a court case against her husband for maintainance etc for herself and their child.The husband is demanding divorce to get married second time but wife is refusing to give .

It seems that girl has started to move to court at first and may be because of that husband demanded divorce. or it was husband at first?

Anyways, his mercury-ketu may not hold good, chances of reunion in mer-ven from 7-2013 may be possible. hope the child they have, may bring the re-union.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 10 Jun 2012

Deleted
Last edited by garima on 10 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
garima

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 10 Jun 2012

Hmm, sad to note this, but it appears to me that one of the reasons for a husband running away from home is wife restricting too much freedom or of a demanding nature.

No elders from husband's side to make a compromise or settle the situation?

also if too much conflicts are there, then better to separate, otherwise the child will be spoilt seeing this every day.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Deleted
Last edited by garima on 10 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
garima

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 10 Jun 2012

by DhoomDhoom » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm
Astroboy ji,
Dhoom Dhoom.jpg
Garima.jpg
Dhoom dhoom,

1. In which universe are the two charts similar ?

2. A person who is a profligate {Recklessly extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources.} {utterly and shamelessly immoral or dissipated} does not publish his / activities in the newpapers for all to read.

3. Have you considered that 6 months is too early to predict how the marriage will go ? have you seen the husbands chart? have you matched the horoscopes before jumping to a conclusion ?

4. where is the graha yuddha in the horoscope of the example you have given

Prspum and Anuradha

before you jump to conclusions, make the chart, examine the details and them come up with your sarcastic comments. Grow up. Both of you are acting like teenagers who have just attained puberty. You should be ashamed of yourselves. All you do is wait for someone to question me, and then jump in and pass your sarcastic comments. Disgraceful. You dont realise this, but you end up making a fool of yourselves in the end.

Prspum - remember, all your jyotishya comes from the very same classical texts you are now bitching about. dont spit in the same plate that you eat your food. You wont go far.

P.S. Dhoom dhoom - you know well, what kind of people exist on this earth, and how things can turn upside down in seconds. Learn from those experiences. 6 months in a man's life or in marriage is nothing. Life is a bitch. A famous doctor from Mangalore, sat in a bus to travel to Bangalore. the bus toppled on the way. There were 48 souls on board. Only 1 died. The Doctor's wife became a widow at the age of 32. Never discount the afflictions in a horoscope. What is promised in the D1 will come true. Question is when. If it does not come true in concious life, he will experience it in his dreams. That much is for sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Dear astroboyji
I totally agree with ur statements as anything can happen in few minutes . Here but how do feel that marriage will continue??pl explain astrologically...
Regards
garima

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 10 Jun 2012

Garima first of all, there the only thing common between the two horoscopes is the lagna. That is the end of the story.

I the case of Dhoom Dhoom's example, I have never made any comment on whether the marriage will last or break, and nor do I want to make it.

In Jyotishya, we have to consider how a person has used his "free will". An astrologer never knows in what way the native has utilised the energy of his "free will" and the energy of the Grahas. It is only when the native approches the astrologer, that the astrologer must cast a prashna and then make a prediction. When the time comes, If the marriage is set to break, and if the Native believes in Jyotishya, she will approach a astrologer who will then make the necessary prediction.