Jyestha and Marriage/Companionship

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Eve
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jyestha and Marriage/Companionship

Post by Eve » 15 May 2012

I have read that marriage is an unfavorable activity for Jyestha birthstar. Also loneliness is unfavorable too. This is a contradiction. How should Jyestha born approach the area of marriage/intimacy? Can they have relationships, but not live-in or marriage? What if they are Jyestha birthstar + Mangal dosha? Should they stay to themselves all life even of all factors indicate they are social?

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Jyestha and Marriage/Companionship

Post by DhoomDhoom » 16 May 2012

Who gave you the impression that marriage is unfavorable for Jyestha Nakshatra? I have many friends who have Jyestha birthstar and they are happily married. Infact, Jyestha birthstar is quite desirable since people born under this star doesn't have any malefic in the Nakshatra of Moon (here Moon is in the nakshatra of Mercury, which is benefic).

But you need a detailed reading of the chart before drawing any conclusion since several other factors also come into play. I am not an astrologer, but request you to post here birth details of the person you are speaking of and maybe some learned member will provide you his detailed analysis.