Prediction of Spouse through UL!!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rob6958
Contributor
Contributor
Prediction of Spouse through UL!!!

Post by rob6958 » 09 Mar 2012

Can any of the learned member may pls read my chart and predict abt my spouse her relation with me and my family and her faithfulness towards me through my chart,navamsa, UL , 2nd frm UL and A7.
I would be obliged if u could do me this lil favor.Also many astrologers told me that i may have love marriage but still single :? so kinda confused with their prediction also will she have any affair before marriage...kinda wired to ask coz i was and i am still never been with anyone so out of curiosity m asking.
Eagerly waiting for ur valuable inputs.
Regards
Birth Details...22.05.1987,Ujjain, 15:30

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prediction of Spouse through UL!!!

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Mar 2012

Dear Rob

Marital analysis:
1. 7L Jup is in 7H with 11L Moon & Rahu. Jup in 7H will give u partner having religious disposition and very learned. Rahu ability to create misunderstandings is mitigated by strong Jup. Jup in nak of LL Mer inidcates spouse will be attached to you.
2. Jup here make Mahapurush yoga for you which is reduced to Hans yoga now (due to conjunction of Mon).
3. Karaka Ven is posited in enemy sign & enemy navamsa.
4. Upapada lagna is scorpio whose lord Mars is placed in 8th from it. Planets in 2H/12H from Ul indicate the opposition or strained relation with in laws signified by those planets. Sun refers to father in law and Mer indicates the cousins-in-law. You may be opposed by these people or may have strained relations.
5. 2L from UL is Jup who's placed in own sign, which is gud indicator for long married life.
6. LL & 7L are placed in 3-11 axis which is excellent. From Moon too they're in 3-11 axis.
7. Arudh Lagna is Capricorn & A7 (pada of 7H) is Sagittarius. A7 in 12H from AL is not a gud indicator for relation with opposite sex.
8. In D-9, 7L in 8H is again not a gud indicator for marriage. However here too LL Moon & 7L Sat are in mutual aspect, a gud indication for understanding.

So overall indications are ok. I hope you'll have a fairly gud married life.

One of the combination for extra marital affair is Mer & Moon posited in kendra to each other in D-9 (Given by Pt Sanjay Rath). Its present in ur chart. Now coz of Jup in 7H in ur chart, ur spouse dnt seem to have any outside relation but you do have it in ur chart.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

At the moment, Sat is gtransiting thru 64th navamsa from Moon.
Sat's transiting in Libra where the kakshya score (SAV kakshya) is 0 as of now.
It generally gives a lot of mental tensions & disturbance.

God bless you
Neeraj

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 09 Mar 2012

Thank you Neeraj Ji for having a look at my query....Sir though in Navamsa 7L in 8H but its own sign so not good??? Also Sir what kind of marriage i will be having arrange or love?? Also sir my future spouse will have any affair before marriage??? i know its wired to ask coz i was and i am still ,never been with anyone so out of curiosity m asking. Eagerly waiting for ur input
Regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Rob
7L in 8H is generally not a gud indicator. But yes blemish is somewhat reduced as its in own sign.
Combinations for Connection of 5H/L with 7H/L is a well known combination for love marriage.
In ur chart, 7L Jup aspect 5L Sat, From karakamansha Aquarius 5L MEer & 7L Sun are conjunct. In D-9 too 7L Sat aspect 5H, so connections are there for love marriage.

Now regarding the love affair of ur spouse, i dnt know the combinations for looking that in someone's chart. But my advice is one shd never dig in the past of someone. Present is what matters. Till date no one is ever happy to know about someone's past & mistakes made. So just forget this query & be happy.

God bless you
Neeraj

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 10 Mar 2012

hello Neeraj sir , i hope you remember me
in my horo 7th lord in 8th, venus debilitated in navamsha
so what kind of partner can i expect??
Last edited by rahulguru on 10 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 10 Mar 2012

Dear Neeraj ji ,
7L in 8H is generally not a gud indicator. But yes blemish is somewhat reduced as its in own sign.
Combinations for Connection of 5H/L with 7H/L is a well known combination for love marriage.
In ur chart, 7L Jup aspect 5L Sat, From karakamansha Aquarius 5L MEer & 7L Sun are conjunct. In D-9 too 7L Sat aspect 5H, so connections are there for love marriage.
in my case
I have exalted 5th L aspecting 7th H .
From Mo , 5th L Me in 7th .
In navamsa
7th L Ke with exalted 5th L Me in 5th .

So will i have chance of love marriage too ?
12 aug1984 , 11:47am , kolkata , india

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 Mar 2012

Dear krishnendu12das
Yes these are the indications for love marriage. However it doesn't guarantee love marriage. It simply denotes gud chances :-)
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 Mar 2012

rahulguru wrote:hello Neeraj sir , i hope you remember me
in my horo 7th lord in 8th, venus debilitated in navamsha
so what kind of partner can i expect??

in case you dont remember details my DOB 20-12-1988
time 2.38 PM
place - shimoga, karnataka
Dear Rahul

Yes ur 7L is in 8H but it is aspecetd by Jup. Moreover ur Upapada lagna Cancer & its lord Moon is unblemish.
However karaka Ven (who's 7L too) is debilitated in D-9 and associated with very low SAV score of just 18.
In D-9, Lagna 7H is on Rahu Ketu axis. So there'll be some issues for sure but married life will go on.

God bless you
Neeraj

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 10 Mar 2012

thank you so much Neeraj Ji ....Sir some problems with my career to so can u pls do a lil and last favor to kindly have a look at my chart coz its stagnant wish to go abroad for PG but no progress and if any remedies to perform to make life better pls do specify as my luck never favors me maybe due to my 9L being in 8H and my lagnesh being weak in shadbala strength and with 12 L sun

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 10 Mar 2012

Thanx for reply sir
what kind of partner can i expect??

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 11 Mar 2012

Dear Neeraj ji,

Can you plz predict something about my spouse through my UL and AL: looks, nature, education, employment, family-background etc? How will my relation be with spouse and in-laws? Will I have a love or arranged marriage?
Besides, I am presently abroad on project assignment. When can I expect to return to India and get married? When can I expect my next level of promotion?

Birth details: 18th June 1980, 7:30 am, Kolkata

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 11 Mar 2012

A7 in 12H from AL is not a gud indicator for relation with opposite sex
Neeraj ji, does that mean physical side of relationship with spouse and what will be my relation with spouse?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 12 Mar 2012

rob6958 wrote:
A7 in 12H from AL is not a gud indicator for relation with opposite sex
Neeraj ji, does that mean physical side of relationship with spouse and what will be my relation with spouse?
It indicates a sense of apathy towards opposite sex.
Well at teen age & youth very rarely it happens and after a certain age it happens withe everyone (except few). So this combination indicates little more tendency from ur side to develop earlier than others.

God bless you
Neeraj

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 12 Mar 2012

any remedy to counter this apathy?? and sir pls shed some light on my query related to career as its stagnant for now and no sign of gng abroad for PG

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 12 Mar 2012

rob6958 wrote:any remedy to counter this apathy?? and sir pls shed some light on my query related to career as its stagnant for now and no sign of gng abroad for PG
Dear rob
Your present dasha is Mer-Mars-Sat
In transit all 3 planets are retro, hence there seems some delay in ur career related results as Mer is 10L & get aspecetd by PD lord Sat and AD lord Mars is posited in 10H.
I've repeated written in posts that whenever any of the dasha lord is debilitated in transit, it generally gives some problems. However Mer's current retrogression may actually give gud results as in transit now Mer is going away from its deep debilitation point of 15 deg.

If i put a very wild guess then career results shd come between May 6-11. Reason for the same is Mer will enter into Aries on May 6 & ur next PDL of Ketu will come on May 11 (if TOB is 100% correct).

God bless you
Neeraj

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 12 Mar 2012

Thank you so much neeraj ji....m extremely grateful for ur genuine response to my queries.
Sir just one last and final query as my A7 is 12 from AL which u said indicates a sense of apathy towards opposite sex ....i agree on this as I searched a lot abt this. Sir is there any remedy to counter this if yes then pls specify ( I do fast on tuesday which is the day ruled by my UL lord) coz every human in this world wish to have a good relation with opposite sex so thats why i asked for remedy.

Regards

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 12 Mar 2012

DhoomDhoom wrote: Can you plz predict something about my spouse through my UL and AL: looks, nature, education, employment, family-background etc? How will my relation be with spouse and in-laws? Will I have a love or arranged marriage?
Besides, I am presently abroad on project assignment. When can I expect to return to India and get married? When can I expect my next level of promotion?

Birth details: 18th June 1980, 7:30 am, Kolkata

Dear Neeraj ji,
Request you to address my concern too. Thanks in advance.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Mar 2012

DhoomDhoom wrote:
DhoomDhoom wrote: Birth details: 18th June 1980, 7:30 am, Kolkata
Dear Neeraj ji,
Request you to address my concern too. Thanks in advance.
Dear DD
The present dasha of Moon-Rahu is very favorable for ur marriage.
Moon is LL and Rahu is posited in Lagna of D-1 & 7H of D-9. This dasha is upto Dec 13.
Now the question comes which PD will be most likely?

The current PD of Mer though LL of D-9 but is not connected to LL/7L of D-9.
The next PD from Apr 29 is posited in 7H of D-1 ^ Lagna of D-9. It is quite gud time for ur marriage.
The next PD Ven (From May 31) is aspecetd by 7L Sat in D-1 and is posited in Lagna of D-9, hence can give marriage.
Somehow I feel Apr-May (dasha of Ketu & Ven) shd give u results related to marriage.

God bless you
Neeraj

rob6958
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rob6958 » 13 Mar 2012

rob6958 wrote:Thank you so much neeraj ji....m extremely grateful for ur genuine response to my queries.
Sir just one last and final query as my A7 is 12 from AL which u said indicates a sense of apathy towards opposite sex ....i agree on this as I searched a lot abt this. Sir is there any remedy to counter this if yes then pls specify ( I do fast on tuesday which is the day ruled by my UL lord) coz every human in this world wish to have a good relation with opposite sex so thats why i asked for remedy.

Regards
Neeraj Ji my last n final query is still eagerly waiting for ur most valuable input

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rob6958 wrote:
rob6958 wrote:Thank you so much neeraj ji....m extremely grateful for ur genuine response to my queries.

Regards
Neeraj Ji my last n final query is still eagerly waiting for ur most valuable input
Dear Rib

I'm not aware of any such remedy. Its just when the situation come like this, be extra careful and try not to do or say anything that can have adverse effect on relationship.

God bless you
Neeraj

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 13 Mar 2012

Dr Neeraj wrote:
Dear DD
The present dasha of Moon-Rahu is very favorable for ur marriage.
Moon is LL and Rahu is posited in Lagna of D-1 & 7H of D-9. This dasha is upto Dec 13.
Now the question comes which PD will be most likely?

The current PD of Mer though LL of D-9 but is not connected to LL/7L of D-9.
The next PD from Apr 29 is posited in 7H of D-1 ^ Lagna of D-9. It is quite gud time for ur marriage.
The next PD Ven (From May 31) is aspecetd by 7L Sat in D-1 and is posited in Lagna of D-9, hence can give marriage.
Somehow I feel Apr-May (dasha of Ketu & Ven) shd give u results related to marriage.

God bless you
Neeraj
Many thanks Neeraj ji for ur time and analysis.

But presently I am deputed at USA for job purpose and have no prospective marriage alliance either. How is it possible to get married by April/May? It takes at least some time to search for a groom, both the families to interact and get prepared for marriage. Besides, every year I hear this year I will get married. Some alliances do come, but things never materialize.
Are u 100% sure I will get married by April/May 2012 if I return back from USA? If so, I will request my manager to transfer me back to India. I really want to settle down in a marital life. But if I can't get married I think its better for me to stay abroad. I have been told that there are a number of planetary positions in my chart which would delay/obstruct my marriage. Is going through a favorable MD-AD period enough to override those hurdles and get married?

Please help me out. I am in a dilema whether to return back to India now with the hope of marriage or forget about marriage completely and continue staying abroad for some more time.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear DD
Your dilemma is right and I agree that other astrologers might have told from 1 yr that its time for ur marriage.
Actually astrology denotes tendencies i.e. favorable or unfavorable time for events. Only seasoned astrologers (with vast experience) or enlightened persons can exactly tell the date of events. Still majority of astrologers go by the tendencies (i.e. a favorable time for the event) only. The problem is that these favorable time come many a times in life or even reverse is true; a person can get dasha of markesh many a times in life, but he/she wont die everytime. But then something bad will definitely happen in dash aof markesh.

Likewise when we say results of 7H will come, it can be marriage but at the same time it can be some affair/affection wityh opposite sex, public appreciation, partnership etc. All these are signified by 7H and in its dasha something or other wil definitely come. My personal experience is that whenever a person has dasha of 7H, he/she is connected to opposite sex and start thinking seriously about relations. If everything is ok, marriage may happen.

From June 2011-Nov 2012 you got dasha of Moon-Rahu. Both these planets connect to 7H hence potent to give u marriage. Regarding delay in marriage, the karaka Ven is afflicted by Sat in D-1 & is debilitated in D-9, this is causing delay in ur marriage. But i'm hopeful that the present dasha is able to give u marriage.

Marital Analysis:
1. 7H containing Ketu indicates a spouse having religious taste. Here it denotes any sort of unconventionality too.
2. 5L Mars & 7L Sat are conjunct. This association of 5L & 7L is a combination for love marriage.
3. LL Moon & 7L Sat are also conjunct, which indicates harmony with spouse.
4. Karaka Ven is retro & aspecetd by Sat. In D-9 it is much afflicted as its debilitated (though neechbhang) & aspected by 6L Sat. This is not a gud indicator.
5. From Karakamansha Virgo, 7L Jup is in friendly sign in 12H. For females 7L in 12H is considered gud.
6. From Moon, 7L Sat is conjunct Moon indicating partner will be attached to you.

So almost all combinations are gud. Affliction to Ven is causing delay in marriage but later things seems favorable.

God bless you
Neeraj

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 13 Mar 2012

Dr Neeraj wrote: From June 2011-Nov 2012 you got dasha of Moon-Rahu. Both these planets connect to 7H hence potent to give u marriage.
Since June 2011 I came across two alliances, but both ended in disappointment. The first one was an arranged affair. It got cancelled since the boy's family demanded our residential bunglow (evaluating to Rs 5 crores) as dowry. The second one was a love affair, but the boy's family was against our relationship. We were even ready to elope and marry, but in October 2011 I had to suddenly travel to USA on project assignment and the boy was forced to marry according to his father's choice in December 2011. Refer thread: http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 18&t=12937 .....this is the fate of my so-called "favorable period" of marriage: alliances come but they never materialize.

1) Inspite of that if u think I might be successful this time and consider it wiser for me to return back to India as early as possible and start partner search again, I am ready to do that. Eager to know your decision.
2) By any chance if I can't get married even within Moon-Rahu dasha by Nov 2012, is there any chance of marriage during Moon-Jupiter dasha thereafter?

Regards,
DhoomDhoom

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear DD
I'm reading the excellent thread that was started by you. Your thread brought all astrologers at one place & share their knowledge. One thing I noticed that despite ur asking for 2-3 times, none actually answered ur query. That reminded me that i shd answer ur questiosn first :-)
1. Dnt come back to India in hurry or for this thing alone. If ur stars are really powerful & all other astrologers are fair in their analysis then let match come first, then u can come back.
2. Moon-Jup is equally potent for marriage as Jup is 7L of D-9 who aspected own 7H.

I tried another dasha system and the results is the same Apr-May-June 2012 for marriage.
BTW Your chart has put reputation of al astrologers at stake :-)

God bless you
Neeraj