To elope or not to elope

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Humannature
Re: To elope or not to elope

Post by Humannature » 25 Jul 2012

I revisited this thread after reading DhoomDhoom's latest post and while i was reading all the posts had a few doubts,

Could someone let me know if there is a North Indian equivalent to Papasamya?
I understand that guna matching alone is not sufficient but I haven't heard of papasamya being done by North or East or West Indians or for that matter South Indians either except for Kerala (may be I am wrong because whatever little astrology related matters i know is only from this website. So kindly forgive me if i am wrong)

And papasamya is not something that would or could be ignored if you knew about it.
So does anyone know if there is a north-indian equivalent of this or does the rest of India overlook this because they do not know about it?

In case two people get married because there is excellent guna matching but no papasamya but they have no clue that their charts do not have papasamya then what would the astrologers have done in the olden days (when people did not have internet and hence probably did not have understanding of teh variations in other cultures?).
I understand that the variations are because of the culture and what fits each culture as AB mentioned about Coorg and Kanara women.
So does that mean North Indian women need not have good papasamya with the guys' charts?

Thanks.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Jul 2012

Dear DhoomDhoom

On Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm you wrote the following ,in your post.

The boy IS going to get married around April 2012, either to me, or to the girl of his father's choice. Do u mean to say his marital life will be short-lived and he will face divorce even if he marries the girl of his father's choice? Or he will just lose interest in marital life, but won't untie the sacred knot if he marries according to his father? (Somebody higher up in this forum said he may get divorced in September 2012).

Did the marriage took place.???
I am asking this because April 2012 is over and also due to my curiosity.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 26 Jul 2012

subramanianp wrote:Dear DhoomDhoom

On Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm you wrote the following ,in your post.

The boy IS going to get married around April 2012, either to me, or to the girl of his father's choice. Do u mean to say his marital life will be short-lived and he will face divorce even if he marries the girl of his father's choice? Or he will just lose interest in marital life, but won't untie the sacred knot if he marries according to his father? (Somebody higher up in this forum said he may get divorced in September 2012).

Did the marriage took place.???
I am asking this because April 2012 is over and also due to my curiosity.
Subramanianp ji,
Read the first post of 1st March 2012 in this thread. You will get ur answer.

P.S: I will come back to this thread, but only after September 2012. Till then no more comments from me.

Regards,
-DhoomDhoom

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 01 Oct 2012

*****************************THIS IS A FEEDBACK********************************

As promised I am back in this thread, only to provide feedback. It has been one of the rare threads which brought several astrologers together and share their knowledge. So I consider its my duty as a poster to validate their predictions after at least one of the predicted deadline (Sept 2012).

DhoomDhoom wrote:
R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Dhoom dhoom,

Please do not run the risk of eloping with him.Though your navamsa chart is extremely powerful your boyfriends chart indicates that his first marriage may end by september 2012.Why take a risk.

regards
ramanan
Hi Ramanan,
Exactly what in my boyfriend's horoscope made you think that his first marriage may end by Sepetember 2012?

---DhoomDhoom
R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Dhoom dhoom,

He is presently running venus/saturn .Venus is a melefic for his lagna and saturn is the 6th and 7th lord.Saturn placed in the second , that is the eighth to the seventh indicates death of marriage.More over saturn is combust here.

regards
ramanan
subramanianp wrote:Hi DhoomDhoom
There is a chathurgrahayoga in the boys BHAVA chart which denots Pravraja (sanyasa).
He is less inclined towards married life .
However your chandra rasi and the boys chandra rasi are mutually in trikonas.
Thats why he likes you.
But he maynot be able to perform as a successful husband.
astroboy wrote:Before I go further, :)
by DhoomDhoom » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 am
@subramanianp
My boyfriend and "sanyasa"??!!! Hehehe.....you made me laugh!! Why would the only handsome son of a rich businessman practice sanyasa?? Girls are ready to die for him!!
I have no comments to make, or no opinion to offer on Subramanian ji's analysis. But Dhoom dhoom, remember Gautama Buddha? He had 3 palaces built for him. He would have been king. Look where he ended up. Looks, women and money do not stand a chance in front of a planetary combination.
subramanianp wrote:
DhoomDhoom wrote:@subramanianp
My boyfriend and "sanyasa"??!!! Hehehe.....you made me laugh!! Why would the only handsome son of a rich businessman practice sanyasa?? Girls are ready to die for him!! He too is extremely keen to settle down within early/middle 2012. His marriage is also almost finalized......I am ready to accept that he won't marry me, but can't accept your comment that he is less inclined towards married life.

Thanks.
Dear DhoomDhoom,
What i said i mean it.
The word PRAVRAJA is the apropriate word and SANYASA is the nearly matching word to it.
Even though a person gets married he will be observing PRAVRAJA if the yoga is there in his chart.
Apparently you feel that the native is leading a family life but reality will be somthing else.
I request to read BPHS or Varaha Hora for more details please.
I repeat the yoga is there in the chart and it will get triggered at the appropriate time.
DhoomDhoom wrote:
Narayan wrote:
Now, coming to your lover's horoscope, it is he who has Kala Sarpa Yoga and not you. There is chances of he eloping with you, but I would recommend not getting married as there are high chances that marriage will only be short-lived and also there are bound to be fights every now and then. It his D-9 or Navamasha which is supporting his marriage life to a certain extent, but then, he cannot sustain beyond a point. There is a high chance and probability of he loosing interest in a married relationship after certain time if he is not already.

He also cannot raise up to your expectations of a husband and he will not be able to put mind at matter when required.

So, I would not recommend marriage with ur boyfriend.

Regards
Narayanan

----DhoomDhoom
................Continued to next post.................

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 01 Oct 2012

............continued from previous post.
Narayan wrote:Dear Dhoom Dhoom:

When Ramananji has said he may get divorced, isnt it enough for you? I used the word short-lived according to my discretion, but then it all has the same meaning. There is indication for that in the chart and that's what I said. If you keep stressing, what can I say? Rest is all in almighty's wish. These things cannot be told, it will be like this or it will be like that. Everything depends.

Ohfo! Dhoom-Dhoom, please read subramanianji's explanation. Since, there is such a yoga in boy's chart, even if he gets married, he might loose interest at appropriate time and wont be able to be same man as what he was previously, hence affecting a married relationship. Most of the time, the chances are that he might not be able to function as a husband up to your expectations in case such a thing happens and hence providing strength and stability to a relationship. Do not you think it is enough? Definitely after that, he can't be as what he was earlier, that's all i can say.

I hope you understand. You can decide as you wish, but I will only say one thing, always think twice before taking a decision as it is your life or the other girls life with him if she is the one who is going to marry him.

Even if the chart is matched, then also whatever is there in his horoscope does not get cancelled.

Regards
Narayanan
As I had informed before, the concerned guy had aleady married the girl of his father's choice on 11th Dec 2011, even before I started this thread. Contrary to all the predictions quoted above, his marriage has neither ended up with divorce by September 2012, nor has he taken up "Pravraja (sanyasa)", nor lost "interest in a married relationship".

Instead, in the past few months he has expanded his business across international frontier, bought another new bunglow (his 4th), another new car (his 3rd) and became father of a baby girl on 31st August 2012. By marriage he has already won his in-laws' legacy and rich heritage. His life is full of wealth, comfort and domestic hapiness, as always. We are not in touch anymore, thus I can't provide further updates. But a man who becomes a father within 8.5 months of marriage isn't experiencing "Sanyasa" for sure!!........HE IS WELL-SETTLED IN LIFE!!

I don't intend to trigger another series of arguments. The purpose of revisiting this thread is just to provide feedback. I find hundreds of threads in LOVA especially in "Relationship & Marriage" section, mostly comprising of 3-5 posts. Astrologers provide some analysis but the thread-initiator never comes back later to validate them. Thus we hardly get any idea whose prediction is how much correct. Astrological predictions vanishes into thin air if no feedback is provided later on. Anybody can speak and build castles in the air.

Anyways, thanks everybody for your time and effort.

P.S: This is my last post of this thread.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 01 Oct 2012

I had read his chart and I had seen his marriage wasn't going to break. I don't know why people said it was going to break.

I wasn't on this thread when you came to consult in December 2011 and by the time I discovered this thread, much had already happened. So I decided it was no point talking about his chart now.

It does seem strange that after getting married on 11th of December, he should even talk to you on or before 17th of December when you started this thread. The time gap is too short.

Well, yes he is going to do very well materialistically in his life and he is going to have a very good married life as well. He will rise to great heights in his life and he will be very happy. All the divine powers are with him.

Few people are fortunate enough to have the best of all the worlds as him. And few women are fortunate enough to have a husband like him as his wife has been. It was not in your destiny to have this husband.

I wish you good luck for future.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 01 Oct 2012

There are not many good things in that chart Saindhavi ji.
I am not sure why you say the person will have material success n good marriage!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Oct 2012

DhoomDhoom wrote:The purpose of revisiting this thread is just to provide feedback. I find hundreds of threads in LOVA especially in "Relationship & Marriage" section, mostly comprising of 3-5 posts. Astrologers provide some analysis but the thread-initiator never comes back later to validate them. Thus we hardly get any idea whose prediction is how much correct. Astrological predictions vanishes into thin air if no feedback is provided later on. Anybody can speak and build castles in the air.
DhoomDhoom,

Really nice of you to come back to give a feedback. It's very much appreciated. Hope, others will follow your example.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 07 Oct 2012

[/quote]

I don't intend to trigger another series of arguments. The purpose of revisiting this thread is just to provide feedback. I find hundreds of threads in LOVA especially in "Relationship & Marriage" section, mostly comprising of 3-5 posts. Astrologers provide some analysis but the thread-initiator never comes back later to validate them. Thus we hardly get any idea whose prediction is how much correct. Astrological predictions vanishes into thin air if no feedback is provided later on. Anybody can speak and build castles in the air.
Anyways, thanks everybody for your time and effort.

Thanks,
DhoomDhoom[/quote]

Dear DhoomDhoom
You are 100%correct.
Lot of predictions are posted in our forum ,but no feed back happens.
For the good cause of astrology I wish if all members think like you.
Please accept my heartiest appreciation for posting an elaborated feed back.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

deeps

Post by deeps » 08 Oct 2012

Thankyou Dhoom for the feedback. It really helps.

thcricketfan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thcricketfan » 14 Dec 2012

Hello DhoomDhoom,
First of all I feel sorry for the whole experience you had to go through.
Secondly, if that person was lying to you after having been married, maybe it is for the better only. I am no astrologer but I dont need astrology to tell me that he was lying to you on your face. Maybe it will work out for the best.
God Bless.