Separation or divorce...

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
believer_astro
Donor
Donor
Separation or divorce...

Post by believer_astro » 08 Jun 2011

Dear AstroboyJi/SwamykoolJi/Ramanan Ji/AstroSonu Ji:

One of my friends is going through a messy divorce. The case is pending in the court for last 2 years and nothing seems to be moving forward....either ways.

She is keen to get back with her husband but her parents are advising her against it and she is somehow not able to make up her mind. Her husband and his family also seem to be keen on divorce but the case is pending due to alimony issues.

The couple also have a 3.5 year old daughter.

The birth details are as folllows-

Girl- 17 Sep 1982, 9:00 AM, Delhi
Guy-7 June 1979, 8:50 PM,Worli, Bombay,Maharashtra

Pls. can you help!!!

Shubhra

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Separation or divorce...

Post by astroboy » 08 Jun 2011

well, well, well, Another couple bite the dust . No matching of horoscopes . What can you expect ? Look at the girls horoscope . Guru is in the lagna . 7th lord is in his own house . UL lord is exalted , though in the 12th . at worst it should have been a stormy marriage . But break up ?

Guys horoscope is also largly unafflicted . 7th lord is in the 7th . No malefic aspect . Ul lord aspects Ul . But onbe point to note is that both UL's are afflicted by the nodes .

any ways , here is the post mortem report . Marriage was not recommended in the first place .

Rasi
Purvaphalguni - 4
17 September, 1982
09:00:00 am
Place Delhi
Longitude 77:13
Latitude 28:39

Swati - 4
07 June, 1979
08:52:00 pm
Place Mumbai (bombay)
Longitude 72:50
Latitude 18:58

Compatibility between Birth Stars

Rasi - Not satisfactory
Rasyadhipathi - Not satisfactory
Vasya - Good
Mahendra - Not satisfactory
Gana - Good
Yoni - Good
Dina - Not satisfactory
Deergha - Not satisfactory
Dosha (Absence of Dosha is counted as compatibility)
Rajju - No Dosha
Veda - No Dosha

There is Unsatisfactory match between the birth stars Star Match Rating =40%

Papa Points Girl :
From Lagna From Chandra From Sukra
Position Papam Position Papam Position Papam
Mars 2 1 4 1 4 1
Saturn 12 1 2 1 2 1
Sun 12 1 2 1 2 1
Rahu 9 0 11 0 11 0
Ketu 3 0 5 0 5 0
Total 3 3 3

Papa Points Boy :
From Lagna From Chandra From Sukra
Position Papam Position Papam Position Papam
Mars 5 0 7 1 12 1
Saturn 9 0 11 0 4 1
Sun 6 0 8 1 1 1
Rahu 9 0 11 0 4 1
Ketu 3 0 5 0 10 0
Total 0 2 4

Summary and recommendation
Compatibility between Birth Stars Satisfactory Kerala System Applied
Kuja dosha comparison Satisfactory Serious check enabled
Papasamya Not satisfactory Equal Point - Equal Weightage(1-1-1)
Dasa-Sandhi check Satisfactory Serious check enabled
Yoni Porutham Satisfactory Serious check enabled

Matching is Not recommended.

Having said this , I still think they can live together because their 7th houses are largly unafflicted . If good councel is given, they can withdraw the case and get back together . It all depends on them swallowing their ego .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Jun 2011

Deepakji, NK [ 1- 5] Earth, NK[ 6-11] Water, NK[ 12-17] Fire, NK[ 18-22] Air, NK[23-27] Akash. Water NK should not be matched with FIRE NK. [ Purvakalaamrita, Kalidasa]. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 08 Jun 2011

Thanks for your analysis AstroboyJi.
My friend sure wants to reconcile with her husband but its the parents from both sides, who seem to be against it...strange because this was a match arranegd by them :? :? :?

Her parents apparently want to 'teach a lesson' to the guy and show him his place. obviously the guy doesnt want to take it lying down and is fighting the case basically to show her parents what he can do to their daughter.....

So good counselling is outta the Qs...Elders from both the sides are using this whole thing as their own ego battle and my friend is not able to stand up against her parents and the boy doesnt seem supportive as well..

Thanks once again!!

Shubhra

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 08 Jun 2011

Shubhra ji,

For your friend things might hit a new low after 20/09/2011 when Shani transits Chitra. And divorce would most likely be finalised between 11/10/2012 and 04/11/2013 when shani transits Swati. Rahu-Sat-Mar. Rahu is in the 9th H and both Sun and 9th & 12th L Mer is in 12th. Her father will cause her a great loss and damage. Sun is with Sat. Though he is in his own Nk but in a rashi sandhi - so a little weak.

But I'm no great astrologer, I may be wrong, take other's advice too.

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Jun 2011

-
Last edited by anuradha on 11 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

rajat.kapoor5

Post by rajat.kapoor5 » 08 Jun 2011

Dear Shubhra ji,
Namaste
Here are my inputs on your friend's chart:
1. Your friend is born on Amavasya tithi, lorded by Rahu. Rahu is placed in 9th house, which is marana karaka sthana for Rahu. Saturn is aspecting this Rahu by Graha drsti giving rise to Durbhagya yoga. Venus placed in 3rd from AL can deny sexual enjoyment due to soul maturity or circumstancial denial. 4th lord is connected to dusthana lord and is placed in dusthana, this indicates the native is quite lustful but circumstances will be such that she will deny conjugal enjoyment.
2. In 3rd from Arudha Lagna it is the tamas guna (apoklima from Arudha are tamas), so this may cause even death. So people with Venus in 3rd from Arudha Lagna terribly suffer in relationships, and their luck in that matter is destroyed. They feel sick or as if dying after 6 months of entering relationship, which causes them to renounce Rajas.
3. 7th lord placed in 2nd house gives two or more marriage even though its in own house as its aspected by Saturn which is Atmakaraka too. Also for Saturn being Atmakaraka, Mars is Vedhak which is 7th lord also. AK will not support 7th lord, indicating that marriage is not being accepted by the soul.
4. The Moon is placed in 11th having no Paksha bala and is Amatyakaraka also and Saade Saati running with Saturn transiting the 12th house will give severe financial as well as career related issues. Also there will be enormous mental tensions going all round.
5. A10 is placed in 12th house. Such placement of A10 indicates that the native desires to have success in career but is unable to materialise this in his/her life.
6. Adding more pain to it, she is running Saturn Mahadasa (As Moon is in 11th house, i am using Vimsottari dasa calculation from Utpanna Tara) and Shani is Atmakaraka too. This dasa has to teach new lessons to the native. Now these lessons will come through Badhakesha, which is Surya. Though Badhaka placed in 12th house would have given a trouble free life, but here Surya is Darakaraka and is in Marana karaka sthana and badly afflicted being in conjunction with Saturn. This case must have started in February 2010 when her Saturn-Sun dasa started. AD is of Badhakesha. The dosha in 12th house got activated. The whole issue will be instigated by her father and she has to suffer in this whole case. She will lose the case for alimony also. The reason behind this is that Surya is in trines to Shastarudha (A6). Sun in trines to AL favours native whereas in trines to A6 favours the opponent. She will get divorce and will not get any alimony. Also till 2019, she is going to have enormous suffering.
Now here are my inputs on her husband's chart:
Quite afflicted chart but i will not comment on what is in the fate of this guy. I will analyse the point that whether he will lose the case of alimony or win it.
1. Jupiter is exalted in 8th house with two dire malefics Rahu and Saturn in 9th house. Such yoga is known as Asura yoga and the person is almost unbeatable and very very problematic for the society. I know a girl with such yoga in her chart and she filed divorce case against her in-laws and won all the cases. The whole family was forced to commit suicide as they didn't had that much money to pay the alimony. Also see the native has Mars as Atmakaraka, same the Vedhak to Saturn. See the 6th lord of the native. It seems weak in first sight as it is in Marana karaka sthana. But the karaka of 6th house is Mars and is in trines to Lagna, indicating that MKS is not that strong. Also Venus is in digbala from AL as it is in 4th from AL. Also exalted Jupiter in 6th from A6 indicates that the enemy will be vanquished.
Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Jun 2011

Shubhra,

Send me date of marriage and, when court case started.

Best regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 12 Jun 2011

Thanks SwamyKool Ji for your analysis

Sujit Ji:

My friend got married on Feb 3, 2006.
Divorce case was filed sometime in July-Aug 2009. She isnt too sure of the exact dates :?

shubhra

Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shashi » 12 Jun 2011

Dear shubhrarawlins ,

I think this problem can be managed. But before that let me know if the cases filed by the girl are just DIVORCE or even other cases (criminal and civil with allegations and demanding maintenance).

As you said now the guy wants to fight it out, your friend, I must say, has made a big mistake by pulling law into a relationship which she even wanted to continue. After the boy has been pulled into cases, we cannot expect them to reconcile. The girl it seems was in too much influence of her parents and basically wanted to satisfy her ego. But God always has his own ways to show his presence.

Now coming back to her chart, I think its really impossible for them to reconcile. So, she should better give him divorce without creating any more troubles as the troubles might spill back to her.

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 13 Jun 2011

Dear Shashi Ji:

From what i understand my friend's father convinced her to file dowry harrassment alongwith a divorce case. There have been innumerable police complaints filed against the guy and as you rightly said she has been under the influence of her father all through...

Shubhra

Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shashi » 13 Jun 2011

In that case, it is not possible for your friend to ever win back that man's love. Imagine, if someone has filed false cases against you and you have been harassed by police and courts due to the same, would you live with that man / woman happily or would you start hating him ?

Now coming back to the query.... Well, I think the only solution for your friends is that she should drop her ego and ask her husband for divorce by mutual consent. If she is sowing hatred she cannot reap love from it. So, she has already killed the relationship of trust and love and should not expect to get it back now when the husband has started managing his life inspite of all the troubles she gave to him.

I am sorry if that sounds a bit frank and harsh to you but my sole intention while giving that advise was to help you confront the facts regarding the case you have mentioned

May god help her improve her deeds now and save her life from further damage

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Jun 2011

Dear Shubra:

The guy's chart is weak for marriage due to placement of Jupiter in the dusthana ,Moon in 11th house, Venus & Sun in 6th would bring litigation and separation. His current sub dasa of Moon is also not favorable for marriage and for health of his parents. The chance of getting together will be difficult. In my view, girl is better off without him.

Could you get some background on his parent’s life and health?

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 15 Jun 2011

I dont see divorce but yes dissatisfaction will be there.

As astroboy said, good councilling is required.

Regards
May Sai Bless All !

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 15 Jun 2011

Thanks a lot SwamyKoolJi/Shashi Ji and others for taking time out for this.
Much appreciated!!

Shubhra

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 15 Apr 2022

Please advise on Tithi lord as Rahu and horoscope has Jyeshta Nakshatra Gandanta Dosha. How would the married life be?

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 20 Dec 2023

Any update on what happened the couple?