Seeking help regarding marriage issue

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deepu
Seeking help regarding marriage issue

Post by deepu » 30 Apr 2024

Namaste mathur dinesh ji, Sishya ji, Sujit ji and everyone,

I am seeking help regarding my marriage. I turned 31 this year and yet not married. i am born on 29th jan 1993 12:18am, revathi nakshatram, meena rasi, 2nd padam, nuzvid andhra pradesh. I want to know when will i get married, is marriage on charts for me or not and will i have arranged marriage or love marriage. And i am on love with a guy he is divorced so will i be able to marry him or not. His answer is not yes currently, but i know it might change soon, so i want to know if i will be married to him, is love marriage in my chart, if so when because from many years i was being told that i will get married this year and time is running away and yet still i am not married.

And sujit ji for your answer to last reply on nov 2023, the timings given here are correct even i am not sure why there is delay in marriage till now and please ignore any different timings mentioned by me in long back posts that happened because of confusion as i was born during early hours of the day, which is later clarified by one of the astrologers so the time mentioned here is accurate.

Dwadashatman
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Seeking help regarding marriage issue

Post by Dwadashatman » 01 May 2024

||Sri Ganeshaya Namaha|| Deepuji you have a tendency to be very choosy while it comes to selecting the partner. Is the person you are in love with has Mother Goddess name within his name like Lakshmikant etc? As the Sun Dasa has started for you in the month of March 2024. I see a possibility of good traction for marriage in the month of August this year. If you are going ahead with the love marriage, please keep your family involved as Jup, Mo and Ke are involved and go with traditional way of marriage.

Dwadashatman
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dwadashatman » 01 May 2024

||Sri Ganeshaya Namaha|| Deepuji you have a tendency to be very choosy while it comes to selecting the partner. Is the person you are in love with has Mother Goddess name within his name like Lakshmikant etc? As the Sun Dasa has started for you in the month of March 2024. I see a possibility of good traction for marriage in the month of August this year. If you are going ahead with the love marriage, please keep your family involved as Jup, Mo and Ke are involved and go with traditional way of marriage.

deepu

Post by deepu » 02 May 2024

Hello dwadashatman ji, thank you for your reply. His name has vishnu name in it and i am having doubt regarding the reply you have mentioned that sun dasha started for me in march 2024 but currently i am under venus mahadasha and jupiter antardasha till sept 2024 can you please clarify this and my doubt i like that guy but i see no positive response from him till now so i am asking will i be having love marriage or arranged marriage

hamid

Post by hamid » 02 May 2024

Deepu Ji;

If I am not making a mistake you have not given your place of birth.

deepu

Post by deepu » 03 May 2024

Hello hamid ji,

I have mentioned the place in the post it is nuzvid andra pradesh

Dwadashatman
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dwadashatman » 05 May 2024

Please ignore my message. I took your birthtime as 12:18 instead I should have taken it as 0:18.

deepu

Post by deepu » 06 May 2024

Hello dwadashatman ji, so can you tell me according to the correct timing then