Urgent advice required.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Urgent advice required.

Post by pushpa sharma » 20 Apr 2024

Astro gurus,
Namaskarm, want to know which lagan would be best for kolkatta for decided c-section delivery on 9th may,10th may or 11th of may 2024

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Apr 2024

Hi,

Kindly let me/us know what is driving the decision to go with a C-Section and why those specific dates.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Sir,as 1st child delivered by c-section 2 years ago ,he is has a genetic problem g6pd deficiency with no reason. No one of boy's maternal side or paternal side are having the same. 2 nd baby as doctor said will do c-section & asked date 9, 10, or 11 .I worried of mars, rahu, & neech mercury in 9 th house might effect new baby 's father 's health if lagan is karak

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Apr 2024

Hi,

Apart from Mars/Kuja being conjunct with Rahu in Pisces/Meena Rashi, you might want to consider and account for Mercury/Budha being Neecha or debilitated, along with him being close to Gandanta degrees.

On the sidelines, please factor in placement of Moon/Chandra's position/placement and in-turn Maha-Dasha sequence. Hopefully, you'll understand the limitations of human intervention in such topics/areas.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Yes sir, Thanks for the guidance

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 23 Apr 2024

Respected guru ji,
Please make me understand the effect of mercury in meen rashi 29 degree 40 mins ravati Nakshatra and mercury in mesh 1 degree 44 min in Ashwini nakaskhtra for cancer lagan...which will give less health issue for cancer lagan and Taurus rashi..

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 23 Apr 2024

Sorry mithun rashi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Apr 2024

Hi,

I'm forced to wonder why anyone would want to pick Cancer / Karkataka Lagna, with Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra being placed in the 12th house. In my humble opinion, Mercury/Budha lording 3rd & 12th houses, is not really a benefic for Cancer / Karkataka Lagna. But more importantly, Mercury/Budha happens to be a signifier or Karaka for Intelligence and Vak-Chatruya or Communication. So, you would want to be a bit cautious with Mercury/Budha.

There are bound to be pros and cons with any/every choice. But then, if you are inclined to pick Cancer / Karkataka Lagna, you are perhaps better off with Moon/Chandra being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation (creating some good Dhana Yoga on 9th May). Isn't it???

All said and done, it would make sense for you to consider a good Maha-Dasha sequence, apart from good Yogas in the birth-chart.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 24 Apr 2024

Sir,parents & child are of kark rashi with different Nakshatra. Taking doctor 's advice we 'll go to 20may to so that mars come out of rahu's cluch & mercury out of gañdant, suggest a good lagan & rashi
Please sir

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 25 Apr 2024

The best is Gemini Lagna under the circumstances. Take 11 May 2024 , 9.20 am , Gemini Lagna Vargottama , Lagna Lord Mercury in 11th house Vargottama with 5th lord Venus and 3rd lord Sun , 9th Lord Saturn in 9th house. Dasha at birth Mars -Moon confirming cesarean section as Mars aspecting the 4th house and Moon .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Apr 2024

Hi,

Beyond 12th May, Moon/Chandra starts drifting away from the pack - something I don't really fancy suggesting. Secondly, parents are in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra is perhaps an indicator of stressful/challenging time.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 26 Apr 2024

Thank you Guru ji for your guidance and lightning the correct path to reach to the exact date and time that would be good for us. I sincerely thank you all for your time.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Apr 2024

Hi,
pushpa sharma wrote:
24 Apr 2024
Taking doctor 's advice we 'll go to 20may to so that mars come out of rahu's cluch & mercury out of gañdant, suggest a good lagan & rashi
Please do check and let me/us know to what extent the date can be stretched, without taking undue risk for either mother or baby.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 30 Apr 2024

Per doctor baby is matured already and due to gand Mul Nakshatra & Mars and Rahu Conjunction getting escalated further after 11 May, so to avoid these situations. It is wise to get C section operation done on 11 May as per your previous advice. Want your blessings for mother & kid.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 01 May 2024

Dear guru ji,
Doctor is asking for proving long range of time on 11th may(atleast range of 1 or 2 hrs)...please help us on this.. guru ji also suggest us if any auspicious date and time is available till 18th of may.As per my understanding the clutch of rahu and mars gets strengthen as we go beyond 11th of may..so please advise us..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 May 2024

Hi,

I'm not quite sure I understand your query/request. Are you stating that the doctor is asking you to provide a time-range on 11th May to perform a C-Section? If yes, are you completely ruling out 9th May, with Jupiter/Guru-dev and Moon/Chandra conjunction in Taurus/Vrishabha Rashi, forming a good Dhana Yoga, for Karkataka Lagna???

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Sir,
She needs at least 2 hrs time slot like 8 am to 9.25 AM on 11th may..and is there any best time slot till 2 pm on 10th may

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, 12 and 13 also 1 hrs time slot 8 Am to 3 Pm my humble request

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 May 2024

Hi,
pushpa sharma wrote:
01 May 2024
She needs at least 2 hrs time slot like 8 am to 9.25 AM on 11th may..and is there any best time slot till 2 pm on 10th may
Mercury/Budha will be very close or deep into Gandanta degrees on 10th and 11th May (on either side of Pisces/Meena - Aries/Mesha Rashis or Revathi - Ashwini Nakshatras).

Take care...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 02 May 2024

Sir,I have to go 12th may 8 --9 .20 Am Adra Nakshatra lagan at 29 degree punarvasu Nakshatra is it ok???

hamid

Post by hamid » 02 May 2024

ARE YOU ASKING ABOUT THE 2nd MARRIAGE OF YOUR SON.
SEEMS HE MAY HAVE HAD HIS FIRST MARRIAGE QUITE EARLY AROUND 2010.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 May 2024

Hi,
pushpa sharma wrote:
02 May 2024
I have to go 12th may 8 --9 .20 Am Adra Nakshatra lagan at 29 degree punarvasu Nakshatra is it ok???
You are compromising Jupiter/Guru-dev's significance...not sure what might be the positives/benefits though.

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 02 May 2024

Sir,please suggest me what to do??

hamid

Post by hamid » 02 May 2024

Vedic Astrology is time of conception based.
Choosing time of one's own choice will not be of much significance.
Check Moon as it will not make an effect when going for Rasi Tula Navamsa, which is of great importance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 May 2024

Hi,

As called out previously, there are going to be pros & cons with most of all options. Based on information available at your disposal, it would perhaps make more sense for you to validate and pick the best available, based on your criteria.

Also, please factor in good Dasha sequence and transits, apart from good Yogas in the birth-chart. On the sidelines, I'd suggest that all concerned seek God's Grace/Blessings... for ultimately, it will be the choice of Dhiva/God.

Sincerely...