Threat to husband's life- please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor
Threat to husband's life- please help

Post by astrolearner15 » 07 May 2022

My husband has been very ill since February 2022.
I went for a reading with an astrologer who has previously accurately predicted many events and I had a very distressing prediction from him. He said my husband is unlikely to survive his ongoing illness despite treatments, and he did not see my husband making it through to 2023.
I am truly horrified by the reading and was wondering if anyone here could have a look at my chart? My husband's time of birth is unknown.

15 September 1989
13:53
Allahabad, India

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Threat to husband's life- please help

Post by subramanianp » 09 May 2022

Dear astrolearner15
I presume that from 2020Jan onward your husband is having health issues.
7th and 10th lord Mercury dasa is running now. 6th lord Venus anther dasa started from 2020Jan and will be ending by 2022 October. You can expect a tremendous improvement in his health status during Nov 2022.
Please do regular pooja bhajan etc and with gods grace I believe your husband will recover.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 May 2022

Hi,

A closer scrutiny of your birth-chart shows current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha (ruling 7th & 10th houses) to be Vakra or Retrograde and strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He is conjunct 5th & 12 lord Mars/Kuja, indicating the possibility of a love marriage/relationship. But then, 12th house also happens to be the 6th from 7th house. So, 12th lord Mars/Kuja could very well be a Roga-Karaka for your spouse/partner. Presence of low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika around in Kanya Rashi is not a good sign.

In any case, you are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha... who incidentally also happens to be Badha-Karaka and subject to Kendradipathya Dosha... warranting the need for due validation. Given the stated problem, I'm inclined to think the issue might have started in Pratyantara Dasha of Mars/Kuja and gotten aggravated in Saturn/Shani-dev's Pratyantara Dasha (undetected or hidden due to Rahu's involvement in the interim). Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja mutually aspect each other - any involvement or association with Saturn/Shani-dev also could indicate a potential chronic issue.

Further, based on whatever has been stated with regards to the trusted Astrologer... I'm forced to think s/he probably knows you and your husband better than folk like us, responding to your query in an internet forum. So, I'm assuming s/he might have factored in "Desha-Kaala-Patra", as also inherent knowledge of existing/previous problems (having predicted past events)... to be warning of upcoming Ketu Pratyantara from end of August and until end of October 2022.

In my humble opinion, I think it does make sense to be wary of Ketu, who in transit is also inching towards natal placement of Venus/Shukra and aspect natal placement of Jupiter/Guru. All said and done, based on limited information at our disposal, I would hesitate to paint too grave or a fatalistic picture.

Based on your understanding of the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly and possibly performing Ketu Shanti and Maha-Mrityunjaya Homa... with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: In any case, it would perhaps help if you could kindly share the diagnosis and help set the context. Also, share some insight into your career and other aspects of your life to help validate Kendradipathya Dosha.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 May 2022

Hi,

Subsequent Antara is that of Sun/Ravi, placed in Simha Rashi and loosely conjunct Ketu. In my understanding any association and/or activation of Ketu in your birth-chart could be a bit problematic - for the records, Mars/Kuja is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi.

PS: It might not be a bad idea to be cautious of father's health and well-being.

Sincerely...

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolearner15 » 10 May 2022

subramanianp wrote:
09 May 2022
Dear astrolearner15
I presume that from 2020Jan onward your husband is having health issues.
7th and 10th lord Mercury dasa is running now. 6th lord Venus anther dasa started from 2020Jan and will be ending by 2022 October. You can expect a tremendous improvement in his health status during Nov 2022.
Please do regular pooja bhajan etc and with gods grace I believe your husband will recover.
All the best.
Thank you for your reply. I am praying everyday as things have been very tough.

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya wrote:
09 May 2022
Hi,

A closer scrutiny of your birth-chart shows current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha (ruling 7th & 10th houses) to be Vakra or Retrograde and strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He is conjunct 5th & 12 lord Mars/Kuja, indicating the possibility of a love marriage/relationship. But then, 12th house also happens to be the 6th from 7th house. So, 12th lord Mars/Kuja could very well be a Roga-Karaka for your spouse/partner. Presence of low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika around in Kanya Rashi is not a good sign.

In any case, you are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha... who incidentally also happens to be Badha-Karaka and subject to Kendradipathya Dosha... warranting the need for due validation. Given the stated problem, I'm inclined to think the issue might have started in Pratyantara Dasha of Mars/Kuja and gotten aggravated in Saturn/Shani-dev's Pratyantara Dasha (undetected or hidden due to Rahu's involvement in the interim). Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja mutually aspect each other - any involvement or association with Saturn/Shani-dev also could indicate a potential chronic issue.

Further, based on whatever has been stated with regards to the trusted Astrologer... I'm forced to think s/he probably knows you and your husband better than folk like us, responding to your query in an internet forum. So, I'm assuming s/he might have factored in "Desha-Kaala-Patra", as also inherent knowledge of existing/previous problems (having predicted past events)... to be warning of upcoming Ketu Pratyantara from end of August and until end of October 2022.

In my humble opinion, I think it does make sense to be wary of Ketu, who in transit is also inching towards natal placement of Venus/Shukra and aspect natal placement of Jupiter/Guru. All said and done, based on limited information at our disposal, I would hesitate to paint too grave or a fatalistic picture.

Based on your understanding of the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly and possibly performing Ketu Shanti and Maha-Mrityunjaya Homa... with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: In any case, it would perhaps help if you could kindly share the diagnosis and help set the context. Also, share some insight into your career and other aspects of your life to help validate Kendradipathya Dosha.

Sincerely...
Thank you for your reply.

I have been self-employed for most of my life since I finished my Masters degree.
However, I abruptly stopped getting work around March 2020 (because of the pandemic and lockdowns), and even though I planned to apply for jobs last year, due to my husband's deteriorating health, I have been taking care of him.
My husband has a heart problem that was only found after a serious incident when he collapsed earlier this year and he has a tumour in his brain. Treatment is ongoing but doctors are so far not sure whether things are improving.

Regarding your post about my father- he is also very unwell and has been for several years. He was reluctant to take treatment earlier but is finally receiving treatment for the last couple of years.

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Also wanted to add that, although I have never had much success in my career, things were better in the Saturn Dasha. Started getting less work in Mercury Dasha and then the pandemic meant that I couldn't get work.
Just adding this as you had mentioned verifying the results of Mercury.
Thank you again.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 11 May 2022

astrolearner,
In self employment what were you doing.
Could you share date of marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 May 2022

Hi,
astrolearner15 wrote:
10 May 2022
My husband has a heart problem that was only found after a serious incident when he collapsed earlier this year and he has a tumour in his brain. Treatment is ongoing but doctors are so far not sure whether things are improving.
The inherent afflictions does indicate some seriousness. But then, I'm hoping Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana will come to your rescue - even though he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Purely for academic interest, it would be nice if you could kindly share details (dates, diagnosis/prognosis, recommended line of treatment etc.) for both medical issues.
astrolearner15 wrote:
10 May 2022
Regarding your post about my father- he is also very unwell and has been for several years. He was reluctant to take treatment earlier but is finally receiving treatment for the last couple of years.
It is obvious that you and family are going through tough times. Please be reminded the next few months of Sade-Sathi, when Saturn/Shani-dev goes back and forth in transit might be a bit trying/testing.
astrolearner15 wrote:
10 May 2022
I have been self-employed for most of my life since I finished my Masters degree.
However, I abruptly stopped getting work around March 2020 (because of the pandemic and lockdowns), and even though I planned to apply for jobs last year, due to my husband's deteriorating health, I have been taking care of him.
astrolearner15 wrote:
10 May 2022
Also wanted to add that, although I have never had much success in my career, things were better in the Saturn Dasha. Started getting less work in Mercury Dasha and then the pandemic meant that I couldn't get work.
Just adding this as you had mentioned verifying the results of Mercury.
Hopefully, you've been able to deduce yourself if Mercury/Budha is delivering Bhadra Maha Purusha Yoga or Kendradipathya Dosha is in effect.

Sincerely...

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Jun 2022

[quote=astrolearner15 post_id=299530 time=1651950503 user_id=8559] My husband has been very ill since February 2022. I went for a reading with an astrologer who has previously accurately predicted many events and I had a very distressing prediction from him. He said my husband is unlikely to survive his ongoing illness despite treatments, and he did not see my husband making it through to 2023. I am truly horrified by the reading and was wondering if anyone here could have a look at my chart? My husband's time of birth is unknown. 15 September 1989 13:53 Allahabad, India [/quote]

you have not shared the nature of illness of your husband
Also from previous records I have DOB of your husband 11th June 1971
and your DOB as 1970

barasingha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by barasingha » 08 Aug 2022

astrolearner15, I am really sorry to hear about your husband's health. I pray for his speedy recovery.

My relative too is suffering from chronic diseases, if I may can you share the details of astrologer you consulted. Would be forever grateful to you.

Be strong. This too shall pass

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolearner15 » 30 Aug 2022

shilpa wrote:
02 Jun 2022
you have not shared the nature of illness of your husband
Also from previous records I have DOB of your husband 11th June 1971
and your DOB as 1970
Hello Shilpaji

I have previously posted on behalf of extended family members. Those dates are from their birth information.
My own DOB is the one in the OP.
My husband has a heart condition and also a brain tumour.

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Sujit wrote:
11 May 2022
astrolearner,
In self employment what were you doing.
Could you share date of marriage.
Hello Sujitji

I was an education consultant.
14 Dec 2019

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya wrote:
14 May 2022
Hi,

The inherent afflictions does indicate some seriousness. But then, I'm hoping Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana will come to your rescue - even though he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Purely for academic interest, it would be nice if you could kindly share details (dates, diagnosis/prognosis, recommended line of treatment etc.) for both medical issues.

It is obvious that you and family are going through tough times. Please be reminded the next few months of Sade-Sathi, when Saturn/Shani-dev goes back and forth in transit might be a bit trying/testing.

Hopefully, you've been able to deduce yourself if Mercury/Budha is delivering Bhadra Maha Purusha Yoga or Kendradipathya Dosha is in effect.

Sincerely...

Thank you for your reply, Sishyaji.

Heart issue was diagnosed over several tests in 2020. Further tests have shown additional problems.
His tumour diagnosis also was re-confirmed around this time. After 2015, he had several tests over two years before doctors finally did the brain scans and tests.
He had heart surgery but it didn't resolve the problem. Brain tumour was also removed recently but it's growing again. They originally told us for several years that his tumour was not going to be taken out. But then this year this changed the prognosis. They cannot operate again. Radiotherapy is ongoing.

My parents are also seriously ill and it is become increasingly challenging to look after my loved ones.

I was myself in hospital for a week due to a yet undiagnosed neurological problem. They thought I was having a stroke from the symptoms but the scans did not indicate a stroke.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Aug 2022

Astrolearner,
Thanks for the details.
Your Sagittarius rising chart is good for self employment and profession but difficult to read husbands weak health.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.