Delay in marriage - Requesting KP reading

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Delay in marriage - Requesting KP reading

Post by sammyho148 » 01 Dec 2021

Thanks lovacrs.

Even from a traditional standpoint, my reading is that Jupiter is empowered to make marriage happen since he is 9th lord in the 7th and aspects the 7th lord Venus which does not have too many blemishes. Timing wise the native is running Ju - Mer, Mercury is lord of the 6th in the first but saving grace is he occupies a good navamsha sign and is dispositor of Venus in D9. Jupiter being weak in D9 makes this a chart that calls for deeper analysis, also the fact that Jupiter and Rahu occupy each others nakshatra.

I am increasingly seeing the destructive influence of Rahu in many female charts where the native stays single due to unreasonable expectations. In the current times Rahu appears to put a smokescreen which these natives cannot look past and keep holding out for better prospects until it becomes very late.

Inviting views from the other regular practitioners too, such charts usually bring a multitude of opinions.

Nandini89
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nandini89 » 02 Dec 2021

Hi, Finding it difficult to post a fresh new query, so posting it here. I want to know quality of married life of one of our relative, she got married 3 year back but facing issues. Will the marriage survive or end in divorce?
I see there are 2 planets in mks in 7th, 7th lord is retrograde, 6th lord in 7th & saturn 10th aspect on 7th. Also jupiter is in ardra. 2nd from UL combust. UL in 8th.

Details -
18 Sep 1989
18:28 (6:28 PM)
Place - Howrah

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Dec 2021

Hi,
update on the chart earlier posted is that native is still single.
Although I'm inclined to think the chart is tending toward denial (have already stated as such and shared my humble opinion). But then, there does exist a small window of opportunity for the native in in the mid/later part of 2022 (as shared by a few senior members) for what might seem be a bit of an unconventional marriage/relationship. It might not be a bad idea to suggest that the native and her family push the envelope by taking initiatives and exhausting options... in case they are really keen on this topic.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Dec 2021

Hi,

I'm inclined to think the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra (Religion/Caste/Family Pride etc.) plays a very significant role in the unfolding of Karma in our lives. That information is quint essential for mere mortals like me to understand such charts.

In my humble opinion, the second charts has fewer afflictions and should have slightly better chance (when compared to the first), in spite of limited Yogas. As called out, unreasonable expectations, accommodative family/homely comfort, aversion for unconventional alliance/opportunities etc., might be playing a critical role in this matter. And, any such inhibitions could push the chart towards denial.

Sincerely...

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 03 Dec 2021

Thanks Sishya, your views are always welcome.

I agree that the second chart is better compared to the first one I posted, through both are in the same age range. There are no afflictions to Venus in the second chart, in fact Venus as 2nd and 7th Lord is well placed in 11th in Jup nakshatra and is being aspected by Jup himself who is the 9th Lord. Weakness (in D9) and retrogression of Guru, combined with exalted Sun in the first house and influence of Rahu on Guru appear to be delaying factors. My reading is that marriage is much delayed but not denied.

But time and ground reality can teach us many lessons, especially given the changed context in urban India where well qualified and well earning women nowadays would rather stay single than settle for someone just for the sake of it. Not being judgmental, just making an objective observation about what I see around me

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Dec 2021

Hi,

In the second chart, I'd like to draw your attention to Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra being placed in their respective Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation signs in Mesha Rashi and Vrishaba Rashi. Apart from that, 2nd and 7th lord is also well placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana (desire fulfillment) and aspected by Rahu, who participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with 9th & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru, at Nakshatra level. So, I'm inclined to think the native is reasonably well off, quite accommodative family, very comfortable at home etc.

If there is any truth in my understanding/assessment, then the native and her family might be maintaining their level of expectations and individual/family pried might be at play as well. Further, any conservative outlook on their part (in not being acceptive of an unconventional relationship/alliance) could have contributed to the current situation.

In any case, there is an pressing need to push the envelope and consider all viable options (identify underlying reason and make fundamental changes), if there is a keen desire for the native to get married. If not, there is a good possibility of staying single.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Dec 2021

Hi,

In other words, I'm inclined to think the second chart is also tending towards denial... unless there is a significant change in the mindset/outlook of the native and her family.

Sincerely...

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 04 Dec 2021

About the second chart, these are the details I know from a family member

Well educated and doing well in career, earning well
Supporting family that does not interfere
Native has been seriously searching for some years now
A few have come close to final discussions but falter at the final step
Native is choosy and has high standards (as is to be expected from someone of this profile)

From my discussion desire and effort to get married is not a problem, looks more like a case of high standards and mismatched expectations.

Exalted Sun in first tends to give very high sense of self esteem, the aspect of Mars on own sign from Virgo further exacerbates the tendency to be self centered and to some extent judgmental and short tempered. Rahu influence on both Jupiter and Venus might be keeping person from being realistic in expectations

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Dec 2021

Jaimini Angle , Darakarka Mars is conjunct with Saturn[ R] Bhatrakarka aspected by Ketu and Rahu.
Pada of 7th house has Rahu and Ketu aspected by Saturn and Mars, means relationship in foreign land or some unconventional relationship which is not stable .

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 05 Dec 2021

Thanks ADC. Native has been in a few relationships, not sure if they were unconventional though. I don't have a direct communication line with the native.

At the same time, UL falls in Taurus which has an exalted moon with Venus in Kendra to it and no harsh aspects. UL lord is well placed in 10th sign from UL, not sure if the aspect from Jupiter counts in the Jaimini way of seeing things. My limited (and superficial) understanding is that while A7 is important for relationships, UL matters more for formal marriage. 2nd sign from UL has Rahu so marriage may bring its own set of challenges.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Dec 2021

In Uppada Lagna Moon is exalted but Moon is Gnathikarka[ Gk, Like 6th lord and in Mrityu Bhag ] aspected by Jupiter Matrikarka
Jupiter . May be she has some offer for marriage from foreign land but she is interested in homeland only due to some family issue .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Dec 2021

Hi,
Native has been in a few relationships, not sure if they were unconventional though.
In my understanding, various dharma texts of Hindu religion such as Manu-Smriti and the Vedas, mention 8 different forms of marriages in the Hindu religion. The normative texts, dharma texts and some Gṛhyasūtras classify marriage into the following eight different forms:
1. Brahma, 2. Daiva, 3. Arsha, 4. Prajapatya, 5. Asura, 6. Gandharva, 7. Rakshasa and 8. Paishacha.
This order of forms of marriage is hierarchical. These eight forms are divided into 2 categories of approved and unapproved forms of marriage (both from a dharmic and legal stand-point - although the criteria they use may differ).

Request you to kindly confirm if any of the said relationships of the native qualify to be a union of two individuals (specially Gandharva Vivaha form).

Sincerely...

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 05 Dec 2021

From a traditional standpoint, Rahu Jupiter Venus occupy the 3-7-11 trikona with Jupiter also being 12th lord and in Rahu nakshatra. Rahu also operates as the 11th lord. Venus aspects the 5th sign from placement in the 11th house of desires. At a preliminary glance my view was that multiple relationships over time are a strong possibility given the confluence of placements. Rahu and Jupiter dasas operate though the prime years of 18-late 30's lending more weightage to the possibility.

As per the classical definition, Gandharva Vivaha is a strong possibility. In some sections of our metro societies today it is not a big deal and has become normal in fact. Can't be confirmed though since it is a sensitive topic to broach especially when family is worried.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Dec 2021

Moon in Mrityu Bhag in 2H[ family] is the main issue. Moon is the 4th lord ...means some issue in thought process .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Dec 2021

Hi,
Gandharva Vivaha is a strong possibility. In some sections of our metro societies today it is not a big deal and has become normal in fact. Can't be confirmed though since it is a sensitive topic to broach especially when family is worried.
Quite frankly, there is no need for us to be judgmental and hopefully none of us are imposing any of our personal or moral values, on any of the querents. Instead, I'm sure the collective intent is to learn, understand and apply Astrological aspects, while trying to help querents.

In the current case, a quick observation of the Kama-Trikona does indicate desire, initiative/effort and fulfillment. Further, Rahu (in the house lorded by Mercury/Budha) has played and continues to play a significant role in the unfolding of the native's Karma with regards to relationships... given his aspect and influence on both Jupiter/Guru and Venus/Shukra. Given the sensitivity associated with and inhibitions on our part, a quick and easy way to assess Rahu's influence might be to ask and validate the native's dharmic interest/inclination as also understand her moral values in general.
Moon in Mrityu Bhag in 2H[ family] is the main issue.
Yes, Moon/Chandra is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree... as per Phala Deepika and Brihat Parajapatyam. Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani though differs. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is also close to Mrityu Bhaga.

Sincerely...

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 07 Dec 2021

In the 1st chart, Ketu is in 8th house in both Lagna and Navamsa chart. The 2nd house from any house is the support or foundation of the previous house, so therefore Ketu in the 8th is not good for marriage. If the person does get married then there would be separation. Obviously the is not always the case, however lagna lord being with Rahu and 7th house lord in the 6th doesn't help either. There is nothing supporting marriage unfortunately..