Problems in marriage .

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nishika
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Problems in marriage .

Post by nishika » 14 Jun 2021

Hello..
I am a girl from karachi pakistan .. ..the problem is my husband is in dubai and I am in karachi ...we married in 2017 since then I am living with my in laws here ..can someone tell me in this year mere husband mujhe apne saath le kr jayenge ya nhi .....is saal b main un k paas dubai ja paongi ya nhi ..aur hum saath reh payenge ya nhi.

My dob is 30 march 1986 5AM
My husband's dob is 24 December 1984 8:20am....

Regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Problems in marriage .

Post by Sishya » 26 Jun 2021

Hi,

Please confirm if birth-place is Karachi... in other words were both of you born in Karachi?

Sincerely...

nishika
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nishika » 01 Jul 2021

Yes we both r born in karachi .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Jul 2021

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are almost at the fag-end of Ketu Maha-Dasha... will be starting the last Antara of Mercury/Budha from end of August 2021 (currently closing out Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara). Incidentally, there seems to be a strong foot-print of Rahu-Ketu and hence a significant influence. For the records, your husband is running Maha-Dasha of Rahu.

In my humble opinion, Ketu will keep you away from your husband for some more time. Given my understanding, I think it would make more sense for you to seek divine grace/blessings. So, please consider offering special prayers to the Good Lord, for his intervention.

Sincerely...

nishika
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nishika » 14 Jul 2021

In which time or year we will be together ??

PraveenT
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PraveenT » 17 Jul 2021

Hello
If time of birth is correct (as 5 am seems like a estimate)

Your overall chart is good with some good strong planets. Lord of ascendant Saturn is well placed and strong in i the 10 th house and lord of 7th house of partnership marriage is well placed in the 2nd house (Sun). Rahu Ketu close aspect on 3rd lord of communication and initiative Mars is causing some stress. Current maha dasha of Ketu is ongoing till sept 8 22 but Antar dasha of Saturn has started recently and Saturn is transited the 12 th house of foreign lands. I would suggest you should discuss take initiative and advise husband convince that you need to move and be with him. I feel planets will support you. All the best

PraveenT
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PraveenT » 17 Jul 2021

Overall planets are strong with ascendant Saturn well placed in tenth house and strong. 7th house lord of marriage and partnership is well placed in 2 nd house of status. Rahu Ketu axis is closely afflicting Mars and Venus this can cause issues w communication leadership and some issues in general. Current mahadasha is of Ketu till sept 2022 but Antar dasha is of strong Saturn and Saturn is currently transiting in capricorn which is your 12 house of foreign lands

Hence you should firmly pursue discuss with your husband to move with him to Dubai

Consider doing remedies for rahu Ketu and moon which is debilitated and strengthening Venus and Mars by wearing diamond for Venus and red coral for mars

Thanks !

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 18 Jul 2021

In my understanding,
4th Lord Ve is with Ra - so you are guaranteed to be away from home land.
Also Ve is 12th from 4th house - so you will loose stay at mother land.
4th house in many ways spoiled - so you will go out of home country / land.

Ve maha dasa could take you away from home - Sep/22.

All the best & God bless.

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 18 Jul 2021

@ nishika - Mo is not so good placed. So, you will have unhappy and emotional troubles. Take good advise from nears and dears.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 03 Aug 2021

Hopefully in this year itself you will be able to join with your husband at Dubai. Kindly post a feed back during Jan 2022. wishing all the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.