Saturn mars rahu conjunction in 7th house Capricorn, is there marriage in the chart??

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn mars rahu conjunction in 7th house Capricorn, is there marriage in the chart??

Post by Sunaina17 » 26 Jan 2020

All the learned astrologers please help.This is the chart of a male native,marriage was scheduled in Nov 2019,but bride eloped with another guy.Pundits are telling him to do this remedy and that,some even say marriage won't happen.what ur opinion on this..
Date 09/04/1990
Time 12:18 PM
Place Chamba(himachal Pradesh)

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn mars rahu conjunction in 7th house Capricorn, is there marriage in the chart??

Post by subramanianp » 30 Jan 2020

There are serious afflictions on the 7th house from Lagna as well as from Moon.
venus is hemmed between melafics.
However Venus is receiving aspect from Jupiter and is placed in a friendly house.
Jupiter mahadasa /Saturn anther dasa may bring marriage.(2022 Dec to 2025 June )
( Jup is aspecting karaka Venus and Sat is the 7th lord.)
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn mars rahu conjunction in 7th house Capricorn, is there marriage in the chart??

Post by vedam33 » 31 Jan 2020

If bride details available pl. share

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

His lagna is in border slight change in time changes entire readings give certain important events of his life for crosschecking

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 31 Jan 2020

@subramanianp thanks sir
@vedam33 chart is correct as per my knowledge.
I am quoting some incidents,he hasn't seen his grandfather but grandma died in Dec 2012
He has one sister
Sister got married in may 2011,he couldn't attend it.
Good in academics, has many degrees and qualifications.Too religiously inclined, performing celibacy till date.But he want to marry.
Presently working in bank since June 2013..got promotion in July 2017...after promotion during curfew he was taken to police station though was released within half an hour it happened in August 2017.
Marriage date was 1/12/2019
Bride's detail 14/09/1993
7:14 am
Hamirpur(himachal)
Also tell why it happened,is any curse is visible in the chart??

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Casted the chart of the girl and the following were my observations .
A lagna is Virgo
B moon is with venus and moon is in the own house ,this combination the female native will become pregnant before marraige ,and this will force her to run away with her lover .
C ketu and mercury (is in Virgo ) got connected so she fall in love .
Due to the above combinations in the chart the native eloped

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Feb 2020

Chances of getting married by the boy after 2022 may .is the boy talks very harshly ,having very sharp memory .
I feel his lagna is Gemini ,and planets in the 8th has given break in engagement ,when there is delay in marraige it cant give earlier .you told earlier also there was break in engagement ,can you pl.share when it occured year and month

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Feb 2020

Grand ma is fathers mother i presume

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 03 Feb 2020

Yes grandma is Father's mother,yes he talks harshly and memory yep..correct..engagement hppnd in April 2019,he said the time is correct..

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Feb 2020

Thanks for feed back when there is delay in marriage it can’t occur earlier is my view

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 04 Jul 2021

Hey there,I can't start a new thread(some error might be)so asking there ;please if anyone may,please reply.The natives is on changing job,may be because of govt keen on privatising bank or any other reason.Is this possible as per ur opinion.Job change/transfer,does you see any such event close by.Please reply,is there any chances of administration?thanks in advance.Its the same native whose dob,posted above.🙏💫

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 19 Jul 2021

Please if anybody can,pls do reply

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 Jul 2021

Change of job is possible around the middle of next year. Chance of administrative positions does exist.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Aug 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, I think the native has a good chance of falling in love and having an unconventional marriage/relationship - sustainability though will be a major challenge.

Sincerely...