Friends chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wsb
Contributor
Contributor
Friends chart

Post by wsb » 25 Apr 2021

Dear Respected Madams and Sirs,

This is information regarding my friend and partner.

They have been together for sometime and my friend finds the live-in relationship very unsatisfying physically as quibbles and animosity. well as mentally. Their ideas, according to him, do not match and they do not see eye to eye leading to They have also been trying to conceive with no luck. But problems/unhappiness started way before that. They tried to migrate and that is yet to bear fruit. Both are highly educated.

My friend is wondering why this has happened and what the future holds for them.

Male

1980-07-06 Colombo Sri Lanka 2.45 PM ( time has been rectified)

female

1984.10.29 Colombo, Sri Lanka 10.14 pm

Please help if possible.

Kindly

WSB

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Friends chart

Post by subramanianp » 28 Apr 2021

In the male chart 7th lord Mars dasa is running now and during 2023 March Saturn anther dasa will commence.
Saturn is with 7th lord Mars.
In the female chart Rahu dasa is running now . Rahu is placed in the rasi of Venus and also aspectng Venus in the chart. Saturn anther dasa started on March 2021, Saturn is aspecting the 7th house and its lord Jupiter.
After 2023 the situation will be very volatile. Regular prayers as per their religious practices has to be done. All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 28 Apr 2021

Thank you sir

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Sisya ji can you please have a look at this and if possible elaborate a bit on their relationship.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes from my observation of the birth-charts, that are relevant for this thread:
Male Birth-chart - as per the birth-time shared:
1. Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. It is placed at the edge of Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is Vakra or Retrograde and strongly placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.
3. Moon/Chandra is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is a bit of concern.
4. Mars/Kuja, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or Kalathra-Karaka is placed in the 12th house of Foreign/Distant land. But then, Ketu being placed in the 4th house of Homely Comforts and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanistha Nakshatra ruled by Mars/Kuja, is an undesired association.
5. The interesting part in the chart is the association of 5th lord Saturn/Shani-dev and 7th lord Mars/Kuja (conjunction in the Bhava chart), by way of being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by 11th lord of desire fulfillment Sun/Ravi.
6. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Mars/Kuja and Antara of Rahu. Gochara or planetary transits are not particularly favorable/

In summary, I'm inclined to think the individual is a bit selfish, self-centered and opportunistic person. The association (#5 - a form of Agni-Marutha Yoga) is perhaps contributing to the love, hate/fight, frustration filled relationship. The associations with Ketu is probably contributing to the detachment at mental/physical levels. Lastly, Jupiter/Guru is not really a benefic for the chart ruling 3rd and 6th houses - his foot-print in the chart is note worthy and his association with Saturn/Shani-dev is creating a a strong Sankha blessing the native with good spouse (with perhaps some foreign/distant land connection) and children.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes from my observation of the lady's birth-chart, that are relevant for this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 5th house of Tula Rashi and sandwiched between 3rd lord Sun/Ravi (placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation) and 8th (& 9th) lord Saturn/Shani-dev (placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation). He is engaged in an unpleasant Graha Yudha or Planetary war with Saturn/Shani-dev. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru.
3. Moon/Chandra is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. He is sandwiched between 7th lord and Kalathra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru and 6th lord of Roga-Sthana Mars/Kuja - a hardcore malefic for the chart.
4. Jupiter/Guru, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or Kalathra-Karaka seems to be strongly placed in the 7th house and his Swasthana in Dhanur Rashi, creating a Hamsa Maha-Purusha Yoga - not to mention the Gaja-Kesari Yoga. But then, he is subject to Kendradipathya Dosha.
5. For the records, both Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra are never too comfortable nor happy being placed in the 7th and 6th houses respectively. They are detrimental to associated significance.
6. Interesting part is 7th (&10th) lord Jupiter/Guru is conjunct 11th (& 6th) lord Mars/Kuja, both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada, ruled by 5th lord Venus/Shukra (who is in a loose conjunction with Ketu).
7. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Atmakaraka Rahu, placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or Distant Land (along with low profile miscreants Maandi and Gulika) and Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev.
8. Native seems to be in the last stretch of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the 7th house significance of Relationship/Partnership will have it's fair share of ups and downs.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Ji, will the relationship end or will it go on with ups and downs?

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

wsb wrote:
28 Apr 2021
Thank you so much Ji, will the relationship end or will it go on with ups and downs?
I mean can you please tell me something about their compatibility?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Apr 2021

Hi,

Please bear with me, for I'm inclined to think there is mutual feelings for and attraction towards each other, that has probably got them together and is keeping them together. But then, there also seems to be adverse feelings and animosity towards each other, making both of them not completely happy or satisfied with the current relationship and state of affairs.

From a compatibility point of view, the charts are not necessarily the best or great match for each other. But then, they need to realize each of them (and Planetary effects) are contributing to the current situation, as much as the other. Further, them being in a live-in relationship and not committed to each other (by way of formalizing or legalizing their relationship and creating a bounding box to help sustain the relationship), the risk of a break-up exists - more so if the guy (male) is bit selfish and opportunistic, as called out earlier.

That said, the match-up is not very different from some of the ones (of married couple) we often come across. The suggestion to all is to be patient/considerate/loving - not selfish. So, in this case... your friends may be able to salvage the relationship, if both (more so with the guy/male) individuals are committed to making things work.

And, it would really help if you could kindly provide a bit more insight into their relationship - like how long they've known each other, how long they've been with each other, has either of them married previously, any/known health issues/condition etc.

PS: Request you to be a bit cautious in sharing the feedback. Relationship is a sensitive topic and in the process of helping folk, we might very well end up hurting the situation.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 29 Apr 2021

Thank you ji,

they are distantly related and was introduced by parents
they have been together since late 2014
Non of them married previously
no known health issues
according to my friend, she is always in a bad mood with him
they live separate lives in the same house
As per my friend, no conjugal pleasures
my friend is very much fed up by now and lost feelings.

Thank you I will share only what is necessary, as suggested.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Apr 2021

Hi,

As called our earlier, the lady has perhaps been through some tough and unpleasant times/experiences for some time - since the start of her Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha in 2009. Thereafter, she has also been experiencing undue stress/anxiety due to Sade-Sathi (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra), around the time she got together with your friend. In the midst, she has also switched Maha-Dasha of two hardcore malefics (from Mars/Kuja to that of Rahu).

Given my understanding of her chart, I'm inclined to think she is not a happy camper in the current situation and has other things going on, in her life. She would do well to propitiate Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Apr 2021

On the sidelines, I've wondered if they landed or ended up with each other after they got bounced off of failed love feelings / relationships... had meant to check if my understanding was right.

Anyways...as for your friend (the guy), he has recently (since November 2020) started Maha-Dasha of 7th lord and Kalathra-Karaka, placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign/Distant land and Bed Pleasures... activating both the 12th house significance and 7th house significance of Partnership/Relationship.

Quite frankly, I don't see convergence of the two charts... they seem to be headed in tangential directions. Please bear with me, if anything is out of context.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 30 Apr 2021

Sishya wrote:
30 Apr 2021

Quite frankly, I don't see convergence of the two charts... they seem to be headed in tangential directions.

Thank you so much Ji

But

Does this mean they will go on their ways?

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 01 May 2021

Thank you very much for looking at the charts. Much appreciated.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 07 May 2021

At the moment the native is not in a good dasha period and in this dasha there will be losses in marriage/relationship.
For his spouse, she is also not going through a good dasha period and Rahu is placed in the house of loss.

As per charts, it looks like they will go separate ways.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 07 May 2021

Hi,

In the male chart, Mars dasha is running from Nov 2020 to Nov 2027. Mars is in the 93rd navamsa from ascendant. For this position, one of the predictions (pertaining to the above query) is that there may be pain or affliction to wife (or in this case, partner). The mantra to propitiate Mars is Om Surya-yaamya-pradesha-sthaaya Namah. He needs to chant this mantra at least 108 times daily throughout Mars dasha.

In the female chart, Rahu dasha is running from February 2016 to February 2034. Rahu is in the 96th navamsa from ascendant. For this position, one of the predictions is that a quarrel will start that leads to lot of misery and hatred. There's also an indication of being confined by enemies or maybe having a feeling of being trapped by one's enemies. The mantra to propitiate Rahu is Om Shaambha-vaaya Namah. She needs to chant this mantra at least 108 times daily throughout Rahu dasha.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."