30 yr Girl, Beautiful, Rich and Single, Will she ever get married?!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
KMD
Contributor
Contributor
Re: 30 yr Girl, Beautiful, Rich and Single, Will she ever get married?!

Post by KMD » 03 May 2021

Hi,

At present Sun dasha is going on. Sun is in 10th, with 1st, 4th lord Mercury and 2nd lord Moon. Sun receives aspect of 9th lord. Sun also receives aspect of 7th and 10th lord Jupiter. Sun is strong in navamsa. These are the positives. Wealth, honor, high position, conveyances are indicated. Since 7th lord's aspect is there, marriage is also a possibility in Sun dasha.

Sun receives the aspect of natural malefic Saturn which is also 8th lord in 8th. This is a negative. It indicates some opposition to relatives, losses, delays. However, natural benefic Jupiter's aspect mitigates the adverse effect to a good extent.

In Sun dasha, Jupiter antardasha is going on till May 20th. Jupiter is in a trilona to the dasha lord ase well as Moon and also exalted. Therefore, marriage, riches, fulfilment of ambitions, etc are indicated. Right now is a good time for marriage.

Regards,
KMD

"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 May 2021

Hi,

Request all to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking...

In my humble opinion, it looks like the birth-chart is tending towards denial... although there are some beneficial or conducive times, I'm inclined to think there are also obstructions and hurdles that are preventing/delaying fulfillment of desires.

If I were to take the liberty, I think it would be helpful for the native to consider all viable options, including unconventional and out-of-box possibilities, after offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha (Ketu's involvement is obvious) with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Given Udaya Lagna is in a strong Papakartari Yoga, Lagna Lord and 4th lord Mercury/Budha being placed in Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and Moon/Chandra is way too close to Gandanta degrees, it would help if some insight into the native's health and well being is provided. On the sidelines, I'll be more than happy, if the native were to get married and prove my understanding to be wrong.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 May 2021

Except for Mars aspecting the 7th house in D-1, there are no other denial factors for marriage. The Navamsa Lagna is also fairly strong though it is in the 12th w.r.t. the D-1 Lagna.

Notwithstanding the above, there are good chances for marriage of the girl during the second quarter of 2023.

TKC

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 May 2021

Any further details about her like is she eldest in the family or only child , parents status , any breaks in engagement etc

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 05 May 2021

Eldest, parents well to do
Vedam I cant reply to your private msg as your settings show (( Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.))
❀Do not covet others wealth. Every Karma Boomerangs❀
The vidya of Jyotisha is all about looking for patterns
Please note I am only a STUDENT of Astrology !

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 May 2021

Sorry , thanks for reply I enabled now pm

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 05 May 2021

vedam posting your personal details from PM to another group (astrologyandtimingevents) on groups.io. beware.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 May 2021

Hi,

Wonder whatever happened to the original post or thread starter... have we started losing posts again (like the few times last year)?

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 07 May 2021

It was removed by the person who posted