Divorce Papers submitted

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Roshi35
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Divorce Papers submitted

Post by Roshi35 » 17 Oct 2020

Dear Learned Astrologers

I filed for divorce on 28th February 2018 and the matter has not come to a conclusion.

There were several attempts to settle the matter but the terms were not favorable to me and therefore I refused.

I appreciate if you could tell me how long I would have to suffer with this legal matter and whether it would be favorable to me.

Birth date -26th November 1985
Birth time - 22.11
Birth place- colombo, Sri Lanka

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Divorce Papers submitted

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

Inadvertently cast the birth-chart with wrong input and hence deleting the post.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to re-cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (ruling relationships/partnerships) & 8th lord of Randra-Sthana (ruling pain/sufferings), placed in the 5th house of Dharma-Sthana (in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by himself). For the records, the good lord is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort - he has been torched. He is not a happy camper.
2. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra, is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He has done well to move into his Uccha-Sthana or his exaltation sign in Vrishaba Rashi the 11th house of Labha-Sthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Presence of Mandi-Gulika, the low profile miscreants in the first house is not a good sign though.
3. Jupiter/Guru in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of relationship/partnership in Makara Rashi is a good thing to save the marriage. But then, it is his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign and he lords the 6th house of Debt/Litigation, is not a good sign for winning litigations.
4. Current Maha-Dasha of Rahu, placed in the 10th house of Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra who is conjunct Ketu and in the Ketu-Rahu Axis has probably instigated the separation/divorce process - not to mention the unfavorable Antara-Dasha sequence starting with Saturn/Shani-dev in September 2011, subsequently that of Mercury/Budha and Ketu have not helped the cause. Next Antara-Dasha of Sun/Ravi starting March 2021 and lasting till January 2022 is also not the best. Thereafter the Antara-Dasha of Moon/Chandra, until August 2023 should be beneficial.
5. And, given the strong foot-print of Saturn/Shani-dev in the chart, who is caught in a uncomfortable situation will probably continue to be a bother.

Given my understanding of the situation, it might not be a bad idea to review the spouse's chart to understand the unfolding of fate/destiny. In the interim, if faith and religion permits, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev. Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Roshi35
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Roshi35 » 22 Oct 2020

Dear learned Sishya

Thank you for your in-depth study on my horoscope.

My husbands birth details are as follows:
1. Date of birth- 23rd November 1986
2. Birth time - 22.12
3. Birth place - Colombo, Sri Lanka

I really appreciate if you could go through his horoscope and shed some light on my future in this matter please.

As you may be know that I have and I am going through a very difficult period.

Sincerely

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you can possibly provide some background (your reasoning/justification) and help set the context. The intent is purely to validate my understanding, before sharing my perspective.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Oct 2020

Roshi35 wrote:
17 Oct 2020
Dear Learned Astrologers

I filed for divorce on 28th February 2018 and the matter has not come to a conclusion.

There were several attempts to settle the matter but the terms were not favorable to me and therefore I refused.

I appreciate if you could tell me how long I would have to suffer with this legal matter and whether it would be favorable to me.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Roshi
Could you share date of marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
https://www.quora.com/profile/Sujit-Meledath-1
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Roshi35
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Roshi35 » 24 Oct 2020

Dear learned Sishya

Date of marriage is 14th December 2015.

My husband is a womanizer and he has been cheating on me ever since my childs birth. In additional to this he has also been caught taking drugs and is a habitual drinker (alcohol). Evidence for these has been gotten and submitted to the court. He has told me he does not want the child and could give the divorce. However his parents got him to fight for the case for the child and therefore it has been dragging. He is not in a position to look after the child as his interest is only in drugs, alcohol and women But he continues to fight the case as he is obliging to his parents especially his mother. I have been told by his friends that Money for the case is provided for by his parents.

Sincerely,